Author Topic: "Niel, help me!"  (Read 4399 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: "Niel, help me!"
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »
the sad thing is that those two guys can't handcuff that little dude or even keep him down.  If they only knew how to wrestle a little. :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 02:49:32 AM »
the sad thing is that those two guys can't handcuff that little dude or even keep him down.  If they only knew how to wrestle a little. :-\
nah, just start dropping knees into their ribs, that always works if you already have them on the ground.

bench

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 06:19:50 AM »
nah, just start dropping knees into their ribs, that always works if you already have them on the ground.

bench

I was chasing an illegal immigrant yesterday.  He wouldnt stop...  Finally I caught up with him and just grabbed him by the shoulders, threw his ass in a mud puddle and deported him!   ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »
I was chasing an illegal immigrant yesterday.  He wouldnt stop...  Finally I caught up with him and just grabbed him by the shoulders, threw his ass in a mud puddle and deported him!   ;D

haha, yes.  did you make him clean your gutters first?

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 07:54:56 AM »
haha, yes.  did you make him clean your gutters first?

The problem with illegals (well one problem anyway) is that we have no way to do a criminal history check on them from their country of origin.  And evn if they have an ID whos to say its even really them as it very easy to borrow their cousins, etc  info and get an ID with their picture on it.....

This guy admitted to being an illegal when I stopped him for running a stop sign.  I was contactiong the DRO (The folks who were going to fly him home)  ;D and he took off running.....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »
The problem with illegals (well one problem anyway) is that we have no way to do a criminal history check on them from their country of origin.  And evn if they have an ID whos to say its even really them as it very easy to borrow their cousins, etc  info and get an ID with their picture on it.....

This guy admitted to being an illegal when I stopped him for running a stop sign.  I was contactiong the DRO (The folks who were going to fly him home)  ;D and he took off running.....
no shit, i arrested a nogotti (illegal) the other day for P.O.P (pissing off police) who had 8 ID's in his wallet. all had different names.

his family came in the next day and asked if he had been arrested for "that murder in mexico" :o . we call imigration, and it turns out i arrested the guy that was wanted for 3 murders in mexico. that info would have come in handy when i was talking to the bastard.

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »
You know, reviewing that video.  Drug dealers across the pond look quite a bit different than the ones in the states... I'm just sayin'...

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 06:16:50 AM »
no shit, i arrested a nogotti (illegal) the other day for P.O.P (pissing off police) who had 8 ID's in his wallet. all had different names.

his family came in the next day and asked if he had been arrested for "that murder in mexico" :o . we call imigration, and it turns out i arrested the guy that was wanted for 3 murders in mexico. that info would have come in handy when i was talking to the bastard.

bench

LOL  Classic!  I will have to use that one!

What a supportive family!