Author Topic: i got into the 'calorie is a calorie' debate with a nutritionist this weekend  (Read 4786 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
  Things you do not talk about

Religion

Politics

Calories

lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
From Courtney Prather ... "Actually, not all calories are created equal. What they are made of causes a very different physiological reaction in your body once consumed, and the hormonal response to certain foods can lead to weight gain or loss. "

this is true

I HIGHLY doubt that all different looking foods with different makeups ALL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT on the body

its a real scientific wonder as to what all these different foods do precisley differently
A

che

• Getbig V

. maybe fats and carbs are.

They aren't .

BTW looking great in the new pic  ,following the CHE's  principles  I see .

Twaddle

• Getbig V
And, were back!  So, is one calorie the same as another calorie?  I'm still confused.   ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
And, were back!  So, is one calorie the same as another calorie?  I'm still confused.   ???
even if it was, to take this approach on a diet is a horrible idea because the difference between a lb of fries at mcdonalds in calories is 5 lb of chicken breast, pretty fucken stupid to pick the pound of fries instead of the 5 lb of chicken breast.  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
They aren't .

BTW looking great in the new pic  ,following the CHE's  principles  I see .

thanks broski

your an inspiration to anyone who wants a symmetrical aesthetic and eye pleasing physique.

all homo.

:D
b

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I've been eating 1,500 calories per day from vodka and sour cream and I've never been more ripped
Y

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I've been eating 1,500 calories per day from vodka and sour cream and I've never been more ripped

Is sour cream code for semen straight from the tap?