Author Topic: Real Muscle...69 and 68 Dodge Charger  (Read 19111 times)

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
Re: Real Muscle...69 and 68 Dodge Charger
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2009, 07:36:14 AM »
Hi Keith, how are you? Your leg?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »
I am actually pretty good.  My leg I think might be all better.  I have had only one episode this year where my leg swelled up really bad.  The color is good and doesn't hurt at all and even has softened up.  I have had two bouts of Gout.  One was really bad in my right ankle.  But, the doctor gave me medicine and now it doesn't happen anymore. I get it when I eat pork.  So I have watch that.  Other than that I am feeling really good and business is awesome right now for me.  Still working on getting back in shape.  And I know the haters will feast on this post but I would expect nothing less.  But all in all I am doing really good.
No Worries 4 me

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
Dayum, you must have a ball. But as far as the American cars go, did you hear of Bob Lutz's challenge. He challanged anybody with a production 4 door, showroom stock to beat the Caddy CTS-V, which has the 4 door production car record on the 'Ring. No one could beat it on the track. Including M5's, E63s, Evos, Jags.

I'm really impressed by the production CTS coupe as well, if they have a V version, I just may take a very serious look.

Yeah, I heard, and I agree. One of the guys at Classic BMW dealership here that I met while looking at cars had both CTS-V and the ZR-1 parked and he took me for a spin in the CTS-V. This guy also had an M5 and Gallardo as well, but anyways, the Caddy is very impressive, for what, 65-70K, build quality is exceptional, and looks, imo, is very aggressive and good. Prior to that I have only seen one at the car show.

Now if only I could have rode or driven that ZR-1, haha.

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2009, 02:15:21 AM »
I am actually pretty good.  My leg I think might be all better.  I have had only one episode this year where my leg swelled up really bad.  The color is good and doesn't hurt at all and even has softened up.  I have had two bouts of Gout.  One was really bad in my right ankle.  But, the doctor gave me medicine and now it doesn't happen anymore. I get it when I eat pork.  So I have watch that.  Other than that I am feeling really good and business is awesome right now for me.  Still working on getting back in shape.  And I know the haters will feast on this post but I would expect nothing less.  But all in all I am doing really good.

I'm happy to know that things are going well. Always loved your stories!
Take care and...don't fuck with bears!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »

Yeah, I heard, and I agree. One of the guys at Classic BMW dealership here that I met while looking at cars had both CTS-V and the ZR-1 parked and he took me for a spin in the CTS-V. This guy also had an M5 and Gallardo as well, but anyways, the Caddy is very impressive, for what, 65-70K, build quality is exceptional, and looks, imo, is very aggressive and good. Prior to that I have only seen one at the car show.

Now if only I could have rode or driven that ZR-1, haha.
Yeah. Would like to know have you seen the Gallardo 550-2 Valentino Balboni

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2009, 05:02:17 PM »

He's a funny guy I was reading about him and one time he fliped a Countach and the only way out was booting the windshield out if I recall correctly it's not like you're opening a door

you ever see this vid?  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »
Bugatti who? 254.76mph  ;D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »

Funny I went to the Audi dealership yesterday and the Lambo dealer is connected to it, (at the moment until they build a new Lambo of dallas) and there was a white and black one, side by side, then I heard one of the customers who just bought a R8 5.2 and started the engine up and I was like Oh SHIT!!! LOL!

I went to the dealer to check out a daily driver for myself possibly a A4 quattro.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2009, 01:49:17 AM »

Funny I went to the Audi dealership yesterday and the Lambo dealer is connected to it, (at the moment until they build a new Lambo of dallas) and there was a white and black one, side by side, then I heard one of the customers who just bought a R8 5.2 and started the engine up and I was like Oh SHIT!!! LOL!

I went to the dealer to check out a daily driver for myself possibly a A4 quattro.
Great, I aslo like the Audi S5 as well. One of my friends in college would go to Ferrari of Washington, DC often and he had video of a F40 and F50 being serviced, the sound of the engines was awesome. Ihave also like the Dauer Porsche 962's and one of my favorites was the Callaway C7 Corvette, that became obsolete due to rule changes in GT1

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2009, 02:01:01 AM »
Corvette C6R vs. Aston Martin DBR9 in 2006