Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69841 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
Bottom bitch ugly fat redneck

''too busy making money'' ??? ::) you are still posting ::) what a tit
Thunderdome approved

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
.Dont waste your time on Noel....In his little pee brain world he is the man....He got a few girls into shape and supplied them with shitty gear..He is a complete tool...Ask him why Zoa fired his ASS...and take down the photo shopped pic of zoa tool ..lol.and before you trained her she already looked amazing...This tool has a huge huge ego ...its obvious from his posts and right away starts to post pics..lol.
Cue-Now come on and tell me how great you are Noel.. ::) and how much you are loved by your local followers..lol..

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »

Is that Kianna Phi? Yes yes it is.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
Zoa wanted to see what George Farrah could do for her at the Olympia, I have no problem with that.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
I am GLAD to BE NOTHING in this SAD INDUSTRY!!! Whats funny for someone who is as YOU said NOTHING you spent enough time to rememeber me and where I was back in 2007 which for your simple MIND 4 years ago and I still hold a memory place in your HEAD......

So you CONTROL a CULT? Mainly made up of SCHMOES and TEENAGERS with possibly 10 to 20 percent of the posters here actual atheletes in the industry.....Please BANG your head on a TABLE!!! You just stated that without you a internet forum would crumble.......so why is it that you don't have your own forum??? Is it because you are BROKE like all the other bodybuilders and RELY on RON to keep the place going so you feel IMPORTANT

As far as how I looked in 2007 We all start somewhere and learn from our mistakes.....I have zero interest in this industry and competeing. I have a very rewarding career and have a real life that has nothing to do with worrying about weighing food and doing cardio or taking drugs to get my ass muscles shredded....I am in the best shape of my life right now and suffer not one bit along the way like bodybuilders do

I like you Billy, your "Im pissing blood!" thread was hilarious back in the day.

I believe you resent the industry because you learned (eventually) that people weren't laughing with you...

I do not blame you for leaving bodybuilding one bit. It's a really shitty industry, to be quite honest. There is no money and everyone you meet has their own agenda and they are usually out to make money or sell drugs.

I will say though, why do you claim to have no interest at all in bodybuilding yet you not only read the forums, you still stay in touch with people from the forums?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2011, 10:49:09 AM »
lol,, the thing i dont like is when local guros make themselves sound very importnt and mention the word diet! diet!!! like there is new discovery since the 90s lol ,,that fucktard again insted of shutting up continue diggin himself a nicely fitted getbig grave,,

it is not a rocket science to understand the following

TESTOSTERONA PROPIONETA OR PHNYL PROPIONETA

TRENBOLONA ACE

MASTERONA

ALL KEEP YOU 6% 200LB ...ITS EXAMPLE...CAN BE 6% 178... ,,THENNNNNN WHEN YOU WANT TO ADD SIZE....AND WANT TO STAY LOOKING LIKE A BODY BUILDER YOUUUUUU

ALL TOGETHER NOWPUPILS

ADD GHHHHHHHHH

ADD NANDROLONE PHNYL PROPINETA OR EQUIPOISE....OR BOTH! OR HIGH DOSE LEGIT PRIMOBOLANA

AND CYCLE THE TESTOSTERONA SO YOU DONT BECOME BLOOFY .... YOU DO IT RIGHT NOT LIKE GYM RATS THAT PUSH MEGA DOSE TEST EVERYWHERE YOU DO IT RIGHT ACCORDING TO HOW MUCH GH YOU HAVE AND HOW MUCH OF THE OTHER COMPOUNDS YOU USE,,

that is it ...this is THE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BODYBUILDING IN ONE DAMN POSTING,,if you ned a guru for that then you wil never do damage ever anywhere,,especialy if the guru look like noel,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »
Zoa wanted to see what George Farrah could do for her at the Olympia, I have no problem with that.
Lol..ok..

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2011, 10:50:42 AM »
they really think that they doomed to be 190lb 6%,,they dont understand that with little gh and npp they blow up from within the right way and suddenly see their forarms with road maps called veins all over spider veins that they tought before that someone need to be born this way like frank mgrath ...you feed them lies about genetic,,

the rewality is that npp if taken when low enough  bodyfat with trenbolona ace....and little testosterona will give you thsoe spider veins and the forarms will look like road map all thicken from within and blown ,,add gh and you also resude your waist size same time while blowing up by the day! they did not know it because of liars such as your sorry ass wanna manipulative gurus that charge good money for that,,so i came and showed them the way ,,thats why i became god and you remained hated in the cult

gh15 approved

imagine NPP + tren ace + GH + EQ  ;D ;D ;D and of course a little test  ;)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:13 AM »
All you do is talk about drugs which is why you never won, diet isnt about drugs you dumbass its about the proper combination of cardio fats protein and carbs, thats a diet, if all it took was drugs everyone would look great.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:20 AM »
but gh15 wouldn't primobolan just be a waste ??

I find it's wayyyyyy too expensive + can be replaced and have to be lucky to find good quality no ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »
I like you Billy, your "Im pissing blood!" thread was hilarious back in the day.

I believe you resent the industry because you learned (eventually) that people weren't laughing with you...

I do not blame you for leaving bodybuilding one bit. It's a really shitty industry, to be quite honest. There is no money and everyone you meet has their own agenda and they are usually out to make money or sell drugs.

I will say though, why do you claim to have no interest at all in bodybuilding yet you not only read the forums, you still stay in touch with people from the forums?

did you see those whores that were laughin at him when he was posing on that 6th grade table with that real autistic fella vince mfg tyh rrt yrk fella? now that vince is real slow in the head,,but the billy gun fella was only innocence,,and palumbo abused him ,,and those whores i never forget it i sualy dont look at video but i did this one,,and those whores were laughin from behind him to a point i wanted them to be ganged banged right there by bunch of nigros ,,why? why do i care? because he had good intentions he wwanted to be bodybuilder and was abused by that scambag convict seller of fake bunk drugs palumbo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2011, 10:53:37 AM »
Agent if you have a different story you go ahead and say it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
"Noel" seems too obsessed with his "projects".  :-\

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
proud yes, obsessed not so much

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2011, 10:55:44 AM »
I think Noel has more than proven his point by posting up pics of his own clients. Dude knows his shit.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2011, 10:56:36 AM »
did you see those whores that were laughin at him when he was posing on that 6th grade table with that real autistic fella vince mfg tyh rrt yrk fella? now that vince is real slow in the head,,but the billy gun fella was only innocence,,and palumbo abused him ,,and those whores i never forget it i sualy dont look at video but i did this one,,and those whores were laughin from behind him to a point i wanted them to be ganged banged right there by bunch of nigros ,,why? why do i care? because he had good intentions he wwanted to be bodybuilder and was abused by that scambag convict seller of fake bunk drugs palumbo

gh15 approved

I totally agree here. Billy is a good soul, rare these days. He was pimped out by the people he thought were friends and now resents the industry. Billy really loves (or loved) bodybuilding. Shame the industry is what it is...

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2011, 10:56:47 AM »
Deca and tren together? stock up on nolvadex...at least thats what I read on the internet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »
All you do is talk about drugs which is why you never won, diet isnt about drugs you dumbass its about the proper combination of cardio fats protein and carbs, thats a diet, if all it took was drugs everyone would look great.

i have a surprize for you retard,,,the ones who get LEGIT drugs do look best! its scambags like you who sell everything triple the porice he get it from my elfs,,,and bunk producers like ip that fuck up those kids,,do you think they made me god for nothing,,they woke up in the morning one day and said todayyyyyyyyyyy we are going to give a faceless mother fucker on getbig the title god ....do you think they wil refer to me as god of hormones,,come to me saying god ,,this is getbig they dont give a fuck about no one,,they even curse me many times,,but! they know they know!!! good intentions,,they know when someone dotn sell them balonie,,and until gh15 no one did it ,,and this is very very sad that it took gh15 to do it ,,its pathetic to be honest that mishko was still here asking money for advice and pumping his snake oil while all along steaking money from his wife and getting his gym in trouble ,,and doing 10 others fellonies

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
Hahaha and in comes Coach. Man, its like you guys stick together in trying to bullshit people into paying you for advice I tell you.  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2011, 10:57:40 AM »
I think Noel has more than proven his point by posting up pics of his own clients. Dude knows his shit.

I don't think anyone has claimed he does not know his shit?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »

Manlier than taking it outside

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2011, 10:58:21 AM »
One more time dumbass I do the diet, diet has nothing to do with drugs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2011, 10:59:30 AM »
Deca and tren together? stock up on nolvadex...at least thats what I read on the internet

see THIS IS WHY YOU SHOUDL NEVER HIRE HIM,,NEVER EVER ,,BECAUSE AGAIN EVEN THIS FELLA IS BASING EVERYTHIGN ON INTERNET BALONIE BOARDING MATERIAL ,,,

TRENBOLONA AND NANDROLONA ARE THE BEST COMBO TOGETHER,,I FUCKIN WON MY PRO CARD ON THIS COMBO YOU FUCKING IMBASILE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »
GH15 do you know how many people laugh at you behind your back? How was the Arnold reunion ...oh no you didnt go..sorry.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »
We all know it's the "diet" Noel

(diet meaning drugs) of course he's not going to admit that on a public message board
I know, you don't