Author Topic: whats up fellows  (Read 7473 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: whats up fellows
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »
Question, who knows the maximum punishment for simple possession? I've heard several things and have read bit and pieces in a few article in the past but I've never been 100% clear on this.

It'll depend on how much you have. You could get anywhere from probation to a lengthy prison sentence.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
It'll depend on how much you have. You could get anywhere from probation to a lengthy prison sentence.

Yes possesion of a relatively small amount of juice could get you thrown in jail.  My guess is if its a small amount and you have a clean record you will get off with not actual jail time, but expect fines, mandatory rehab type stuff, probation, community service maybe and of course a felony charge.  Plus the I'm guessing 7-10 grand in lawyer fees.

Pretty much get caught with them again and go to jail for a while.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
Who in the world is busting these guys, I can't imagine local LE because the local LE around here I know ask to buy AAS all the time and give out favors for that shit.  So I assume DEA is sending ppl to jail not local LE?

TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2008, 07:13:58 PM »
Yes possesion of a relatively small amount of juice could get you thrown in jail.  My guess is if its a small amount and you have a clean record you will get off with not actual jail time, but expect fines, mandatory rehab type stuff, probation, community service maybe and of course a felony charge.  Plus the I'm guessing 7-10 grand in lawyer fees.

I'm aware of this but have just been curious as to what is actually written down in the books. You know, what does the actual written law say? I'm sure I could search this out but you know how it is...sometimes bullshitting on the boards is more fun, lol!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2008, 05:48:52 AM »
I'm aware of this but have just been curious as to what is actually written down in the books. You know, what does the actual written law say? I'm sure I could search this out but you know how it is...sometimes bullshitting on the boards is more fun, lol!

sentencing and laws vary from state to state. Unless it is a federal offense, then state law would apply. For example, if you get busted with a small joint in my city in florida, they will arrest you, take you to jail, and you have to appear before the judge. If you got busted for the same joint in San Francisco, they write you a ticket and there is no arrest or record. hell, in San Fran they may not even write tickets for it anymore. I know that is what they used to do.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2008, 06:26:58 AM »

Yes.......but the catch is, what is considered a "user amount" vs. "distribution amount"?

There has to be Federal guidelines for that.

It's hard to rationalize going to jail or paying a large fine for simply possessing anabolic substances.

Not when there are drug dealers running rampant all over the country selling to kids.

I doubt LE places AAS dealers/users high on the priority.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2008, 06:39:36 AM »
Yes.......but the catch is, what is considered a "user amount" vs. "distribution amount"?

There has to be Federal guidelines for that.

It's hard to rationalize going to jail or paying a large fine for simply possessing anabolic substances.

Not when there are drug dealers running rampant all over the country selling to kids.

I doubt LE places AAS dealers/users high on the priority.

DIV

Yes that is where they get you.  Pretty sure each state is different?  But did read a lot of that guy Rick Collins's take and experience defending these cases.  He said there is a misconception in the courts about intent to sell and personal use and that he sees many cases where a guy with a 500 d-bol tabs (5mg) get charged with intent to sell.  But in reality we all know thats just enough for a part of ones 16 week cycle.

Basically he said that people get miss charged with intent to sell all too often because the courts do not understand or want to understand the the difference in personal use and intent to sell possesions.  I believe intent to sell first offense has a max 5 year jail term and $250,000 fines and all that other good stuff.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2008, 08:22:46 AM »
Yes that is where they get you.  Pretty sure each state is different?  But did read a lot of that guy Rick Collins's take and experience defending these cases.  He said there is a misconception in the courts about intent to sell and personal use and that he sees many cases where a guy with a 500 d-bol tabs (5mg) get charged with intent to sell.  But in reality we all know thats just enough for a part of ones 16 week cycle.

Basically he said that people get miss charged with intent to sell all too often because the courts do not understand or want to understand the the difference in personal use and intent to sell possesions.  I believe intent to sell first offense has a max 5 year jail term and $250,000 fines and all that other good stuff.
All that other stuff...are you talking about gang rape in the shower?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »

LOL  :'( :'(

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2008, 09:45:03 AM »
with all the drama going on with congressional hearings, marion jones, baseball, etc. etc.....LE will be stricter now than ever. even on a local level.

steroids are the "new thing" as far as drug enforcement goes. the days of reporting about huge weed, coke busts are over unless its caught coming over the mexican border.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »

.....never me, baby Arnold.

If I was ever faced with that situation, I'd kill or be killed.

And if I killed, I'd probably be in prison for the rest of my life.

With my dignity intact.

with all the drama going on with congressional hearings, marion jones, baseball, etc. etc.....LE will be stricter now than ever. even on a local level.

steroids are the "new thing" as far as drug enforcement goes. the days of reporting about huge weed, coke busts are over unless its caught coming over the mexican border.

I don't buy in to that Wesley.

Narcotics are and will always be "the big thing" for LE.

AAS are a hot item, but not close in terms of scrutiny.

I think we learned though, if the Feds have the goods on you, you'd better not lie because you will never get out of it.

Bonds, Tejada, Clemens will find out shortly.

I don't have anything against Bonds personally and I kind of respect him for doing what he wants regardless of what other people think.

I just find it sad how he's tainted now regardless of what happens with his case.

He didn't need the AAS, GH to play baseball...........just to reach that HR record.

He did choose the Darkside.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2008, 05:06:32 AM »

I doubt it. Most local LE don't know a steroid from a hemorrhoid.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

this is so true. those DEA guys thought nolvadex is a bulking steroid, they also said some other dumb shit that made me wonder whast they were doing working for a drug enforcement agency.... and speaking of gang rape, i would be about like andy dufrane was in shawshank redemption except i am quite a bit more pysically capable than he was... i was still worried the end result was going to be going to jail, and them trying to turn me into a wes mantooth
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

You know, if I was one of you guys (ie someone who used anabolics) that statement above would be the single one thing that would scare me more than anything else. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 07:19:21 AM »
this is so true. those DEA guys thought nolvadex is a bulking steroid, they also said some other dumb shit that made me wonder whast they were doing working for a drug enforcement agency.... and speaking of gang rape, i would be about like andy dufrane was in shawshank redemption except i am quite a bit more pysically capable than he was... i was still worried the end result was going to be going to jail, and them trying to turn me into a wes mantooth

LOL...you dont want to be a mantooth!!!!

thats my point though...i think luv said it too, 100 dbol is nothing to us, but to a LE retard its enough to arrest you for distribution. now, get a lawyer who know something, you should be fine....get a public defender and a judge that wants to make an example???

dont feel safe cause you only have a little bit....treat a bottle of test like a kilo of coke.....

safety first

4thAD

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
LOL...you dont want to be a mantooth!!!!

thats my point though...i think luv said it too, 100 dbol is nothing to us, but to a LE retard its enough to arrest you for distribution. now, get a lawyer who know something, you should be fine....get a public defender and a judge that wants to make an example???

dont feel safe cause you only have a little bit....treat a bottle of test like a kilo of coke.....

safety first

Or just go the legal route and get a prescription!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »
Or just go the legal route and get a prescription!

x10.  If you are over 30, you owe to yourself.  I'm thankful I did finally =)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »

Aren't most LE on steroids?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2008, 06:03:45 PM »
Aren't most LE on steroids?

Where do you think all the gear went from ORD? Straight into the glutes of LE....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
Where do you think all the gear went from ORD? Straight into the glutes of LE....

No way, cops have the best dope.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
No way, cops have the best dope.

I was kinda being facetious, but I wouldn't doubt if the better stuff seized ended up in some of the guys stashes.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »
I was kinda being facetious, but I wouldn't doubt if the better stuff seized ended up in some of the guys stashes.

I doubt they use the dog and pony picture on it shit...

Take a look at a Police & Fire PLing meet.... Takes a lot of doughnuts get as big as sum of them.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2008, 07:21:06 PM »
I dunno, hearing some stories from some of the firefighters I used to know it wouldn't surprise me some of the shit some cops pull heh.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2008, 07:29:36 PM »
I dunno, hearing some stories from some of the firefighters I used to know it wouldn't surprise me some of the shit some cops pull heh.

Oh God,,,, they had a major Coke dealing bust awhile back by me....
Shit.... A coked up FireFighter can get his boots on faster than a drinker.

It raised a big stink in the Dept.

They should leave AAS alone unless someone is out of line.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »
what kind of LE are we talking when you guys say LE, local or DEA federal?

TEAM Nasser