Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50685 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »

All about balances and priorities in life, not extremities. In the end you are more happier and get to enjoy the finer things in life instead spending weekends injecting and feeding yourself locked up in your home so you can't go "catabolic."  ::)
LOL

Agree 100%

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:27 PM »
Crazy bodybuilders in Europe were doing the "best protocol ever"...

They were training hard Mon-Fri, eat like horse...then took many injections on Fri afternoon...then went to House parties on Fri-Sat sometimes on Sun too non-stop... Using drugs like ecstasy, Speed, coke and others...dancing all night...drinking protein shakes in the parking lot...

Mass building and loose and fat the water in the weekend... LOL!

That kind of shit catches up to you after a while.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »

They were training hard Mon-Fri, eat like horse...then took many injections on Fri afternoon...then went to House parties on Fri-Sat sometimes on Sun too non-stop... Using drugs like ecstasy, Speed, coke and others...dancing all night...drinking protein shakes in the parking lot...

Mass building and loose and fat the water in the weekend... LOL!

Haha!! That sounds awesome!! Their internal organs must be fucked though  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2012, 04:10:32 PM »
That kind of shit catches up to you after a while.
Sure, 1 of them had kidney surgery...3 of them went to jail...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »

Mass building and loose fat and water in the weekend... LOL!

This is the famous 5-2 system. Well, the bodybuilding version of it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »

Oops, separated divorce soon most likely  :-X like someone has said these guys always separate from their SO as soon as they get to the top and that is pro status, sponsorship, etc...

he doesn't have the brains to survive w/out kerri.  watch his empire come crumbling down.  

with her credentials, i'll take her.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »
Sure, 1 of them had kidney surgery...3 of them went to jail...
Sounds like a fun time was had by all.    ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »

Mass building and loose fat and water in the weekend... LOL!

Proof that it really is a drug addicted cult no surprise there ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »
Sounds like a fun time was had by all.    ;D

True, I find that fun for about a week then I need a few months off  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
the moment you understand that bodybuild is infalting the muscle with WATER FROM THE INSIDE ....not betwen skin and muscle but from inside of muscle...thats when you will understnd that bodybuild has ALL to do with drugs and specific drugs that do this job ,, yes fine tune hapen with diet in the final stage before stage ,, but bodybuild per say is ALL about drugs always been about drugs,, an i am wiling to take a 50 k thousand dolaros chalege with anyone that i can turn TOP AMATUER any one who never even touch weight within 24 months ,,

it all has to do about legit gh and legit aas specific ones,, it all has to do with the addition of insulina to that hgh for final mutaition into the kai green zone of ugliness since it doesnt look good no mater how you look into it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »
the moment you understand that bodybuild is infalting the muscle with WATER FROM THE INSIDE ....not betwen skin and muscle but from inside of muscle...thats when you will understnd that bodybuild has ALL to do with drugs and specific drugs that do this job ,, yes fine tune hapen with diet in the final stage before stage ,, but bodybuild per say is ALL about drugs always been about drugs,, an i am wiling to take a 50 k thousand dolaros chalege with anyone that i can turn TOP AMATUER any one who never even touch weight within 24 months ,,

it all has to do about legit gh and legit aas specific ones,, it all has to do with the addition of insulina to that hgh for final mutaition into the kai green zone of ugliness since it doesnt look good no mater how you look into it

gh15 approved

in other words, bodybuilding is a sport for the rich. lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
in other words, bodybuilding is a sport for the rich. lol

very good!,, most are havgin money from many reasons,, but you wil never see no poor ass bodybuild now day get anywhere unles taken under wing of a rich fella,, you cant be a bodybuild if you are poor,, you can be gym rat and stay there,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2012, 07:26:23 PM »
^^Bodybuilding isn't about drugs, it's about money for drugs...  ;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »
 ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2012, 07:34:42 PM »
^^Bodybuilding isn't about drugs, it's about money for drugs...  ;D

there is nothing special about kuklo the kid i keep say this,, yet! he wil be mr o ,, that tell you how bad bodybuild became,,

he is realy the most average genetic ,, not even average SUB AVERASGE genetic out there,, yet i predicted his profesional card to the day as you remember and i will also say he wil be mr o ,, the problem is that ,,well its not problem but! you need money for kits over kits of hgh ,, if you actualy take 15+ iu of gh you start seeing what bodybuild is all about,, you dont stand imagine in the mirror,, you jsut stand there and see everything LEAN AND LARGE and while you get lean you see the head...start lookng smaller compare to body ,, the big head is getting to stay big when the doses are huge and for long time,, yes seomtime you have big head apearance due to water retention from hgh but the body gets much bigger and the head fits ,, the actuality of the mater is that head look small comparing to body when using gh in the doses i recomend ....it only gets bigger andr remain bigger when it is abused,, and the abusers of gh go 30 40 ius a day and they dont stop they go 30-40 and for long long time

bodybuild is a big twisted lie ,, it is a very disgusting coming to think about it but i have for my piece with god to revveal it all ,, I HAVE DONE IT ON MYSELF FOR MANY YEARS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »
;)

he looks like a very smart guy and easy to take, and she is fucking annoying, she doesnt stop talking.. omg

Well i like Kucko, guess he learned on the hardest way: Fitness models, are NOT GOOD TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
i think steve will bounce back okay.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2012, 08:01:15 PM »

Oops, separated divorce soon most likely

i knew it! he's been wrecking that devilishly pretty personal assistant of his, monique. and my god, i don't blame him. she's fucking beautiful and petite.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
During my years as a trainer, I met a truly beautiful girl who was seriously into fitness, who attended the same grad school as me.

On the surface, she appeared to be every man's dream:  very attractive, hard body, nice natural breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, smart, but I found out that she was a true nympho.  As in, she would straight up tell a guy that she banged 5 times in one night:  "Look, you obviously don't have the same drive as me.  I guess I will have to get it somewhere else."

I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.

should have upped the dosage in order to keep up.
all drugs - TPPIIP

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »
i don't know maybe i am naive but i have to think this sport has some good fellas in it...women as well
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
i don't know maybe i am naive but i have to think this sport has some good fellas in it...women as well

bodybuild is not a sport,, it is an activity that very few take part in ,, it is A CULT,, nothing to do with sport,, it has to do with colecting homrones and injecting them or swalowing them or both ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2012, 09:44:11 PM »
bodybuild is not a sport,, it is an activity that very few take part in ,, it is A CULT,, nothing to do with sport,, it has to do with colecting homrones and injecting them or swalowing them or both ,,

gh15 approved

Exactly it's basically a bunch of guys who couldn't make it in real sports. Heath would have played pro ball if given the chance, same for Shawn ray as a running back...

I mean I have an honest question, how do guys/girls get into "modern" bbing?? There is no respect, money, and a dirty cult!! At least in the past it was seemingly respectful, but today just downright awful and disgraceful!!

Look at Dan hill!! Puffer Putnam!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2012, 09:54:24 PM »

Exactly it's basically a bunch of guys who couldn't make it in real sports. Heath would have played pro ball if given the chance, same for Shawn ray as a running back...

I mean I have an honest question, how do guys/girls get into "modern" bbing?? There is no respect, money, and a dirty cult!! At least in the past it was seemingly respectful, but today just downright awful and disgraceful!!

Look at Dan hill!! Puffer Putnam!!!

how?,, kits over kits of hgh with insulina ,, thats hwo lol

and chiwi is and always was arrogant ,, he could never do well in sports,, he had good physiqe saturated with hormones,, he wqas squicky clean and would sell his mom to get forword,, fellas keep forgeting what a bodybuild is ,, no one  in bodybuild is angel ,, what im doing nwoday is making my peace with god but even me is not angel,, im a fallen angel ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2012, 10:15:13 PM »

Bodybuilders and Figure Competitors remind me of the actors and actresses in Hollywood here - both have a hard time keeping a relationship.   They meet new people that excite them, as the grass is always greener on the other side.  In terms of marriages and separations, the ratio is almost the same.  Sometimes for the first two years, the 'honeymoon' phase is there, but then... it gets much harder to maintain.

Amy Peters is an IFBB Figure Pro, and has always been very nice. Really wanted to work on the marriage.  As any relationships go, this is especially tough, given that differences that they have occured since they got married.   Amy met Steve before he became a professional bodybuilder, and as some of you know, when you get noticed, many people notice you and want to have a part of you.  Temptation is great, but can you handle it.  

Very sad to hear about this.