Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50669 times)

kofo

• Getbig II
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2012, 10:20:05 PM »

Courtney Cox giving a helping hand...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2012, 10:29:41 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2012, 10:33:22 PM »
Looks like shes mentally ill.

A mental & eating disorder

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2012, 10:40:42 PM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »
Look at the gut on him :-X

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2012, 11:19:29 PM »

Duh!!! Of course she is mentally ill! She is a woman who take male hormone,only a girl mentally ill would take male hormone! ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2012, 11:40:50 PM »
Ron, judging by your post it is kuclos fault? Speculations yes but gotta be he cheated?? Being it bbing an image/vain cult it is not very surprising. Lucky for flex w and Shawn they still are married to the same woman, probably because they are normal and not part of the cult.

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2012, 12:24:35 AM »
How does Kuclo stay in the fire department? I assume they drug test??

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
How does Kuclo stay in the fire department? I assume they drug test??

Why would they test on hormones? They better check their firemen on alcohol and recreative drugs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2012, 01:17:00 AM »
Why would they test on hormones? They better check their firemen on alcohol and recreative drugs.

lol,, if americana would test for hormones half of americana would be jobles,, its a nation of drug addicts,,their physiqe is all built on hormones,, females houise wife bodybuild fitness,, every informerical all HORMONES aside from simmons lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »
lol,, if americana would test for hormones half of americana would be jobles,, its a nation of drug addicts,,their physiqe is all built on hormones,, females houise wife bodybuild fitness,, every informerical all HORMONES aside from simmons lol

gh15 approved

So you're saying half the country uses steroids?

Wow you're an idiot.  Your followers are even bigger idiots.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2012, 01:31:14 AM »

gh15 approved
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2010/10/14/firefighter-arrested-for-selling-steroids/

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2012, 01:34:17 AM »
pretty much 50-60% of americana is on drugs ,, maybe even more,, but about 50 to 60 that include hormones,,

any gymnasium you go now day all the 17 year old ar ehormonized,, you may thikn they are not because they may look like balonie but yes even balonie is hormonized sometime,, and this day something = all times,,

if you think fellas wil just sit whiel there is free market on the internet of all you can eat hormone buffet some of them LEGAL AND NONE CONTEOLED IN AMERICNAA!,, YOU CAN BUY ANTI ESTROGENS LEGALY LOL YOU CAN BUY IGF PRETY MUCH LEGALY ,, IT IF BALONIE IGF BUT IT IWLL ADD YOU SOME WATER WEIGHT ... you can buy anything on internet and today you can get it fast

if you think the youngsters today just sit and say noooooo we have morals while they thikn in their head about how to fuck jena the 16 year old queen of the class that hav e32 c perky titonas and have pussy that is tight and wanting the footbal lstar of school....if you think those kidos stop and say we will let jimmy smith fuck her...YOU ARE THE IDIOT

who do you think you talk to ,, im fuckin god of hormones

get out of my face

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2012, 01:35:24 AM »
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2010/10/14/firefighter-arrested-for-selling-steroids/

SELLING is not TESTING! ,, no one will test because all pplice departmet will be with no cops lol americano le in all its capacities is saturated SATURATED WITH HORMONES,, that include secret service

gh15 approved
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2012, 01:42:41 AM »
SELLING is not TESTING! ,, no one will test because all pplice departmet will be with no cops lol americano le in all its capacities is saturated SATURATED WITH HORMONES,, that include secret service

gh15 approved
In 2008, Texas became the third state to begin steroid testing,policeman & firefighters are included i think.
but i have no idea that how they test ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2012, 01:44:54 AM »
In 2008, Texas became the third state to begin steroid testing,policeman & firefighters are included i think.
but i have no idea that how they test ?

you mean they give you a date lol and if you a bodybuild you dont need to do it ,, yes femiliar with this test lol

americana le adore ADORE bodybuildrts many competitors are cops and are firneman and are medical lol there is huge admiration to muscle and big muscle in le in americana ,, they dont test nothing ,, and even if they did imposible to catch when you use short ester and know abotu test,, even with long ester can put masking agents btu dont wory they dont give a fuck and dont test foor hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2012, 01:50:16 AM »
you mean they give you a date lol and if you a bodybuild you dont need to do it ,, yes femiliar with this test lol

americana le adore ADORE bodybuildrts many competitors are cops and are firneman and are medical lol there is huge admiration to muscle and big muscle in le in americana ,, they dont test nothing ,, and even if they did imposible to catch when you use short ester and know abotu test,, even with long ester can put masking agents btu dont wory they dont give a fuck and dont test foor hormones

gh15 approved
polygraph test i think ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2012, 01:53:00 AM »
So you're saying half the country uses steroids?

Wow you're an idiot.  Your followers are even bigger idiots.

Well, what besides competitive people, like women on the pill, fattards without willpower and the fact that "producing" American beef with hormones is allowed? Open your eyes, man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beef_hormone_controversy

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2012, 02:17:05 AM »

vial in the fridge door at 4:57

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2012, 02:22:29 AM »
steve kuclo must be wasted right now, 2: 21 am, maybe ecstacy and ephedrine combo with a ton of alcohol, poor fella, with fitness whore, poor fella

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2012, 02:27:38 AM »
Bodybuilders and Figure Competitors remind me of the actors and actresses in Hollywood here - both have a hard time keeping a relationship.   They meet new people that excite them, as the grass is always greener on the other side.

When would an IFBB pro meet new exciting people? Between meal #13 and 14? ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2012, 06:47:44 AM »
pretty much 50-60% of americana is on drugs ,, maybe even more,, but about 50 to 60 that include hormones,,

any gymnasium you go now day all the 17 year old ar ehormonized,, you may thikn they are not because they may look like balonie but yes even balonie is hormonized sometime,, and this day something = all times,,

if you think fellas wil just sit whiel there is free market on the internet of all you can eat hormone buffet some of them LEGAL AND NONE CONTEOLED IN AMERICNAA!,, YOU CAN BUY ANTI ESTROGENS LEGALY LOL YOU CAN BUY IGF PRETY MUCH LEGALY ,, IT IF BALONIE IGF BUT IT IWLL ADD YOU SOME WATER WEIGHT ... you can buy anything on internet and today you can get it fast

if you think the youngsters today just sit and say noooooo we have morals while they thikn in their head about how to fuck jena the 16 year old queen of the class that hav e32 c perky titonas and have pussy that is tight and wanting the footbal lstar of school....if you think those kidos stop and say we will let jimmy smith fuck her...YOU ARE THE IDIOT

who do you think you talk to ,, im fuckin god of hormones

get out of my face

dismissed

gh15 approved

I think you've lost your mind. Not even 1% of America is on steroids. If you are talking about ANY drugs, then fine...but just because steroids are easily available, doesn't mean everyone takes advantage of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2012, 07:13:22 AM »
i've seen ECA turn a girl from sane to crazy in 2 weeks. 

toss in hormones... along with a personality who has always had her ass kissed by every man in the room.

whew.... ego city.   but it's normal.  guys are the same way.  steve can't enter a room without every girl feeling his arm and every dude trying to be boys with him.

not a good formula.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2012, 07:17:20 AM »
I think you've lost your mind. Not even 1% of America is on steroids. If you are talking about ANY drugs, then fine...but just because steroids are easily available, doesn't mean everyone takes advantage of it.
Nah man.  Gh15's right.  I see it all the time.  At the gym I go to I see many 16 year olds on something.  They look natural because "they're balonie".  80% of the guys that workout consistently at my gym are doing some kind of hormones, yes prohormones are steriods too.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2012, 07:21:16 AM »
Superficiality and Self-indulgence are a recipe for a disaster in a relationship.