Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50685 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »
that little mother fuck just compared god of hormones to lay norton ,, obvisously gimick,,after years upon years of explainng how the real world of the bodybuild cult work he come here compare me to lay fucking nortom that lie every second word out of his sociopatic mouth an di need to explain how he lie and why sit here and do it for many years and he has the rudnes to compare me to that filt

while nail nortom wrote the way to make money out of golible canadians and americanos cutlets,, i.....wrote a bible little by little and stoped his balonie from flying i grounded his money making abilitys and stoped it,,

this mother fuck compare between the 2 lol i am a cancer...i am the cancer in lay nortom brain !

gh15 approved

"STOPED HIS BALONIE FROM FLYING" Oh man, thats funny!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2012, 01:52:42 PM »
the reason is becuase i stand for everything that is right and he is filt liar! thats ie why i get mad you piece of shit,,i get mad of the comparison becuase there should be comparison ,, he is filt scambag liar piece of shit that i will drag through my webpage lik ea mother fucking filt who robbed off millions,, i am on the other hand a fallen angel

as i said dont mes with me ,, trust me you dont want to ,,

now go reveal me,, i want to see who i am

priosn cell ,, you fuckin moron i PUT PEOPEL IN PRISON yo piece of shit

gh15 approved
You put people in prison? So you admit to being a ratfuck for the dea? Nice

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2012, 01:54:45 PM »
think higher fucktard,, THINK FUCKIN GHIGHER WHAT DID I TELL YOU I HAVE IN HOMELAND DC? think higher
i try to bring you hormone to be uncontrolled in americana you think im some no one? i promised 2 years ago that within 5-10 years hormone will be available to purchase over counter in some capacity ,, you think im rat? think higher!
gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2012, 02:12:31 PM »
A drugdealing criminal has DC connections? Go back to listening to Madonna you delusional f.aggot

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »
the reason is becuase i stand for everything that is right and he is filt liar! thats ie why i get mad you piece of shit,,i get mad of the comparison becuase there should be comparison ,, he is filt scambag liar piece of shit that i will drag through my webpage lik ea mother fucking filt who robbed off millions,, i am on the other hand a fallen angel

as i said dont mes with me ,, trust me you dont want to ,,

now go reveal me,, i want to see who i am

priosn cell ,, you fuckin moron i PUT PEOPEL IN PRISON yo piece of shit

gh15 approved

Then it will be even more fitting when you find yourself sharing a cell with them, you rat drug dealing piece of shit.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »
funny how gh15's english skills change from post to post on a matter of hours, i guess no one can be bothered to stay in persona all the time. what i dont get is the fixation with this gimmick. I mean is it actually being used to get significant business via PMs etc??

because if not than this is the most boring getbig personality to have arisen since ever.

Shit gh15 could be fucking Kuclo up the ass right now and this gh15 shit would still be old at least as far as puclic posts go. So I am hoping there is some heavy undercover action here otherwise it is the mother of all ant hills

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »
irreconcilable bra sizes

O

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
I do however wish Steve luck he doesn't live to far from where I am and is a nice fella!  8)

I don't understand the hate either, physique fine but I agree him and Heath are the only ones you could chill with

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2012, 04:40:57 PM »
Maybe Cormier too, we can pimp hoes and smoke weed together while doing a line off a hooker 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »
Cuckold's face pisses me off.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2012, 05:18:55 PM »
Cuckold's face pisses me off.

The feeling would probably be mutual.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »
The feeling would probably be mutual.

Sorry for your divorce Steve.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2012, 05:21:24 PM »
must got tired of the red carpet

She obviously didn't realize how Special Steve was, don't women know Bodybuilders are important (he he ha ha) ... that's funny because bodybuilders are the least important people in the world, hence the reason the blow themselves up like Goodyear blimps to get some attention.  HA HA bodybuilders..
V

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2012, 05:31:16 PM »
The couple relentlessly argued for position "Top" or "Bottom"

Sadly departed ways

Prolapsed sphincters for days  :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2012, 07:31:38 PM »
Then it will be even more fitting when you find yourself sharing a cell with them, you rat drug dealing piece of shit.

you are a wanna be ,, prove your big words guy ,, show me ! ,, i want to see,, wait til webpage come and you know it come i will wipe floor with the sambags pieces of shits that scam those kids,, wait and see it will b emy plesure to teach you a lesson in invinsibility

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2012, 07:33:58 PM »
His facebook says he's single, must be going through hard times....

lol

Did Obama address this in his speech last night?
getbig or getgot

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »
funny how gh15's english skills change from post to post on a matter of hours, i guess no one can be bothered to stay in persona all the time. what i dont get is the fixation with this gimmick. I mean is it actually being used to get significant business via PMs etc??

because if not than this is the most boring getbig personality to have arisen since ever.

Shit gh15 could be fucking Kuclo up the ass right now and this gh15 shit would still be old at least as far as puclic posts go. So I am hoping there is some heavy undercover action here otherwise it is the mother of all ant hills

gh15 is getbig,, this is how big i made this place,,and what im about to do to the website will make the cult of bodybuild realize what decency mean

the liar mother fucking scambag drug dealer selective scamer is the ones who come here and write this balonie abou tgh15 that and gh15 this,, you wait and see ,, my followers are everywhere,, and i get MY STAGE 100% my stage ,, and it will be truth and nothing but truth,,

you will pay for years over years of misleading and making your filt money oover those kids ,, i will put everything out

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2012, 07:37:44 PM »
A drugdealing criminal has DC connections? Go back to listening to Madonna you delusional f.aggot
as i said never dealt drugs,, think in a better suided white color ...

yes im that big,, try to fuck with me see what hapen ,, you cant because no one has exact information of whos who while i have exact infotrmation of whos who ,,

example im going to make leo from china out of business he owe money i wil make pay so much that he will feel bad he ever got into the cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
A friend of mine did nationals in Florida a couple months ago and told me he saw Steve with some chick on the beach making out that wasnt his wife and the next day he was on some roof top party with even a different girl making out so probably true

Am I the only person who caught this post as well as Ron's ??? What the fuck are we debating ??? Hahahahahahahaha !

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
gh15 is getbig,, this is how big i made this place,,and what im about to do to the website will make the cult of bodybuild realize what decency mean

the liar mother fucking scambag drug dealer selective scamer is the ones who come here and write this balonie abou tgh15 that and gh15 this,, you wait and see ,, my followers are everywhere,, and i get MY STAGE 100% my stage ,, and it will be truth and nothing but truth,,

you will pay for years over years of misleading and making your filt money oover those kids ,, i will put everything out

gh15 approved

You're life must be incredibly pathetic and you're completely delusional.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2012, 11:11:19 PM »
You're life must be incredibly pathetic and you're completely delusional.

do you know how many memebs join getbig because of gh15? along years lol atleast HALF of the current members of getbig are here becaue of gh15,, especialy last 3-4 years since the passing of tim rasert since i brought the humour level up and actualy gave 100% truth

you have no idea to the amount of contribution gh15 gave getbig,, no idea

before me you all were playing with some dianabol tablet which is veryt good drug but! after me you know that the real deal is ANADROLA!,,

before me you were all playing with anti estrogen blockers lol after me...you all knwo that this is balonie

before me you were all playing with 4 iu doses of gh lol good dose but for some wanan be mr local gymansium ,, after me ....you know that 15 iu is the beggining of  a pro mutation

before meknew trenbolona was a good nactar of god and good drug but after! me you knew that inorder for it to create the growth you looking for you need hgh so seperation occure while thickening of muscle occure

befoe me you woudnt add anadrol for getting ripped lol after! me you do becaue anadrola is a drug that fill you up from the inside out! it is superb drug that go very well with trenbolona and hgh

before me...you thought the world was build opn testosterona....after! me you found out that testosteerona = bloofy loofy and it is the gh that matters and the saturation fo the blood with more gh will let you the ability to grow on testosterona and not become bloof ball

i am most likley the most importent fella in bodybuild history ,,narcotsis yes ,, but i helped the average joe ,, i gave help toi fellas who truly needed it ,, 100S OF THOUSANDS OF THEM  ALL AROUND THE GLOBE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2012, 12:13:36 AM »
do you know how many memebs join getbig because of gh15? along years lol atleast HALF of the current members of getbig are here becaue of gh15,, especialy last 3-4 years since the passing of tim rasert since i brought the humour level up and actualy gave 100% truth

you have no idea to the amount of contribution gh15 gave getbig,, no idea

before me you all were playing with some dianabol tablet which is veryt good drug but! after me you know that the real deal is ANADROLA!,,

before me you were all playing with anti estrogen blockers lol after me...you all knwo that this is balonie

before me you were all playing with 4 iu doses of gh lol good dose but for some wanan be mr local gymansium ,, after me ....you know that 15 iu is the beggining of  a pro mutation

before meknew trenbolona was a good nactar of god and good drug but after! me you knew that inorder for it to create the growth you looking for you need hgh so seperation occure while thickening of muscle occure

befoe me you woudnt add anadrol for getting ripped lol after! me you do becaue anadrola is a drug that fill you up from the inside out! it is superb drug that go very well with trenbolona and hgh

before me...you thought the world was build opn testosterona....after! me you found out that testosteerona = bloofy loofy and it is the gh that matters and the saturation fo the blood with more gh will let you the ability to grow on testosterona and not become bloof ball

i am most likley the most importent fella in bodybuild history ,,narcotsis yes ,, but i helped the average joe ,, i gave help toi fellas who truly needed it ,, 100S OF THOUSANDS OF THEM  ALL AROUND THE GLOBE

gh15 approved

all this is 100% to the T

none of you only veeeeery few would of known this and the ones in the know are in deep

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2012, 12:28:43 AM »
gh15 is also connected with extra terrestrials, he claims many years ago they came to earth, banged our neanderthal whores, and therefore created man, an alien/human hybrid

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2012, 08:05:31 PM »
gh15 is also connected with extra terrestrials, he claims many years ago they came to earth, banged our neanderthal whores, and therefore created man, an alien/human hybrid

this is a popular opinion/belief actually. who's to say really? it's no more ridiculous than a being that magically created everything in seven days.