Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 434530 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1400 on: January 28, 2020, 11:01:54 AM »
Rascal you clearly are not looking at his YOUTUBE or INSTAGRAM STORIES page... It really is DISTURBING to hear his constant dick/penis references and not considering he is a representative of a sport/company/manager.

Notice in this YT video of him getting a massage from an equally CREEPY massage therapist, who says he wants to LICK HIM (@4:15 mark), because Antoine smells like Coconuts... WTF?

Then again at in this video at the @4:40 Antoine starts talking about his GAY MALE STRIPPER FRIEND (Oh boy...here we go again) who sends him to a massage therapist who grabs his dick and begins moving it to different places while getting a massage.... seriously Antoine?... Again any STRAIGHT man would not tolerate anything like that

Same video at 10:12 seconds he addresses sucking his own dick for no reason what so ever

Another video (@ 1:25 mark) where for no reason he starts talking about a UFC fighters DICK... And how the opposing fighter should twist his dick...Seriously?

&t=629s

Here Antoine talks about going to a PRIVATE GAY RAVE PARTY IN MONTREAL... where his drug consumption began getting out of control, hanging out with out of control people:Criminals, Druggies, etc... Be aware that when he says "GIRLS" that is code word for GAY MEN

There are lots of other vids and instagram stories (unfortunaely because i did not knwo how to save them, they have disappeared, he became VERY GRAPHIC with his gay life.

UPDATE

Here is another where again he gets into talking about dick, gay lifestyle and even starts that FINGER SNAP that gay men do to draw attention to something or say they are fierce. Starts @ 8:11 mark to 10:10 mark. No straight man would do/talk about such things as any man is concerned about his image. Notice also how the whole staff of Pure Muscle HAPPILY engages in the gay conversation that benefits nothing in the workout ... you'll never find straight men doing this.

&t=26s

If you type in "Antoine Vaillant Gay" in google it exposes even more

This guy really needs to get help so he can truly get better... I am not hating, but I am hating this making bodybuilding look like Sodom and Gomorrah

Before he he moved into his coaches apartments he was living with this woman.

Now his coach Dorian AKA HD Muscle is starting a supplement company tied to his gym and Antoine is a part of both.

He was not fired from redcon there was a conflict and he had drug problems when he was with Animal etc.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: January 28, 2020, 11:03:54 AM »
Latest vid

I don't understand him going up to 330+ pounds and then dropping 50 pounds of it in a month and looking not as good as he did prior to the weight gain.

Hope the plan of his coach produces good results as he seems flat in this video with no benefit so far

Guess we will see once he competes.....

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1402 on: January 28, 2020, 11:13:47 AM »

That "woman" was exposed as a TRANSGENDER some time ago... Just look at how tall "she"is? If Antoine is nearly 6 feet she would be the same and "she" is NOT WEARING SHOES!!!!!... How many real women do you know are that tall with or without shoes???

Now his coach Dorian AKA HD Muscle is starting a supplement company tied to his gym and Antoine is a part of both.

Antoine is a good marketing tool, hence my comment of once the gym/supplements are going well, will they continue to keep him on payroll?

He was not fired from redcon there was a conflict and he had drug problems when he was with Animal etc.

There was conflict that included his drug problem, wild behavior, sexual proclivities that brought Aaron Singerman to that decision. He wasn't with any company any length of time before his behavior/drugs/sexuality destroyed it. He addressed this in an interview with Dave Palumbo

C

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: January 28, 2020, 11:16:43 AM »
where has all his hair gone, fucking hell that was quick

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: January 28, 2020, 11:18:12 AM »

Ticky Ty!!!I know her.  that's hilarious you posted this

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: January 28, 2020, 11:19:40 AM »

Someone might have to correct me, but TRENBOLONE is the steroid that kills the hair follicles QUICKLY... hence why he has gone bald in just a few years
C

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: January 28, 2020, 11:43:22 AM »
Ticky Ty!!!I know her.  that's hilarious you posted this

Video angle I think made her look a bit taller. The voice really sounds female (at least to me) and she has a pic of herself as a child her FB. But I don't know her well enough to determine anything.

Seems to be a common occurrence in pro bodybuilding.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: January 28, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »
Video angle I think made her look a bit taller. The voice really sounds female (at least to me) and she has a pic of herself as a child her FB. But I don't know her well enough to determine anything.

didnt used to be..

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: January 28, 2020, 12:14:11 PM »

Even in powerlifting as this guy who was once a part of the strongest men in the world had his gender changed to female

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: January 28, 2020, 12:23:22 PM »

When people transgender, they must create an entirely new identity WHICH ALSO INVOLVES A PAST/PICTURES/HISTORY THAT IS NOT REAL.

I am not saying this is what "she" did, but the only time a woman appears with Antoine is when he has been scolded by his sponsors and they ARRANGE a relationship that lasts all of ten seconds.

He was also claimed to be living/dating the sister of JoJo Nitforo... something that also lasted for ten seconds...

Throw in PLASTIC SURGERY, WIGS, LOTS OF ESTROGEN INJECTIONS (for the sake of feminizing the body) and plenty of makeup and voila... a "woman"...

So far as the voice goes, the powerlifter I posted who now goes by the name JANAE KROC who used to be MATT KROC had what "she" calls VOCAL TENSIONING that permanently raises and alters even the deepest male voice and makes it quite feminine... stop being fooled

C

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: January 28, 2020, 01:35:53 PM »

She is a female why?  I know two chicks here in Toronto he’s dated. Nice looking cool girls too. I don’t follow him like these other psycho guys on here but I know for sure the two girls are girls and decent looking.

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #1411 on: January 28, 2020, 02:08:04 PM »
Steroid muscles can work for a niche community of women

This guy would be invisible with your normal everyday off season dad bod

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: January 28, 2020, 02:20:39 PM »
Steroid muscles can work for a niche community of women

This guy would be invisible with your normal everyday off season dad bod

Brains and drive that equate to high income potential trumps any physique on any day, in any market, when referring to woman. The hunter and gatherer mentality has and never will change.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #1413 on: January 28, 2020, 02:23:34 PM »
Why did Redcon1 drop the sponsorship?
O

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1414 on: January 29, 2020, 09:02:08 AM »
Why did Redcon1 drop the sponsorship?

I think because he started his own supplement company with Dorian Hamilton and some others.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1415 on: January 29, 2020, 09:47:48 AM »
Latest vid

I don't understand him going up to 330+ pounds and then dropping 50 pounds of it in a month and looking not as good as he did prior to the weight gain.

Hope the plan of his coach produces good results as he seems flat in this video with no benefit so far

Guess we will see once he competes.....

I don't understand it either, playing the scale game and getting unnecessarily heavy. Having said that, Dorian Hamilton is a good coach (less of a praised 'guru'?) who has been coached himself by the likes of Aceto, Farah, Milos, few other big names too.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1416 on: January 31, 2020, 12:36:41 AM »

If her cock is smaller than his, then I say God Bless him. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1417 on: January 31, 2020, 01:53:42 AM »
That looks female to me... Anymore pics?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1418 on: January 31, 2020, 01:56:38 AM »
Someone might have to correct me, but TRENBOLONE is the steroid that kills the hair follicles QUICKLY... hence why he has gone bald in just a few years

There's not that much difference between steroids in my experience.

I was balding while using most steroids available and I couldn't tell a difference in the rate of hair loss... Dosage is the biggest factor in hair loss by far, the more you run the quicker it goes.

Some say winny is the worst, others var (cause it a dht derivative) but like I said it was all the same to me.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: January 31, 2020, 08:25:54 AM »
There's not that much difference between steroids in my experience.

I was balding while using most steroids available and I couldn't tell a difference in the rate of hair loss... Dosage is the biggest factor in hair loss by far, the more you run the quicker it goes.

Some say winny is the worst, others var (cause it a dht derivative) but like I said it was all the same to me.

OK, thanks for the explanation

It just seemed as though I heard that TREN was one of the worse... Now I know it is dosage and not type.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: February 11, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »
No Homo alright...LOL

I got a notification on INSTA from Luke, James, Fouad and then Antoine

He posts some pictures of how his diet is going and shows his legs.

I will give him credit for his legs and calves..

Then I started reading the comments and this guy once again with this constant DICK FASCINATION

He makes this comment in the picture below of "WHAT EATS DICK"... and I am thinking WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE COMMENT SECTION???

Then I saw who he made it to... Quinton, who was ROASTED ON INSTA some time ago when he revealed he's gay...Damnit

C

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1421 on: February 11, 2020, 07:32:38 PM »
No Homo alright...LOL

I got a notification on INSTA from Luke, James, Fouad and then Antoine

He posts some pictures of how his diet is going and shows his legs.

I will give him credit for his legs and calves..

Then I started reading the comments and this guy once again with this constant DICK FASCINATION

He makes this comment in the picture below of "WHAT EATS DICK"... and I am thinking WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE COMMENT SECTION???

Then I saw who he made it to... Quinton, who was ROASTED ON INSTA some time ago when he revealed he's gay...Damnit

Sick legs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1422 on: February 11, 2020, 09:01:28 PM »
Deadpool 2020/21.  Dude's a 'tard and will sooner or later Dallasize himself.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: February 12, 2020, 08:13:29 AM »
Awwwwww.. How sweet (PUKE)..

Tell me NOT Frank McGrath too?????

C

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1424 on: February 12, 2020, 03:17:17 PM »
Awwwwww.. How sweet (PUKE)..

Tell me NOT Frank McGrath too?????

Holy fuck.

So is it settled then?  Antoine is a bender?

And Frank too?

I mean...I guess, bi.  Or no?