Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 29062 times)

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
 :D :D :D

oh brother legendary thread soon to be
!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2013, 03:09:59 PM »
I remember that, I was there. It was me actually who was first one to laugh at incredible stupidity of that claim. Then half of Promuscle pumpkinheads attacked me viciously with their "ohhh you don't understand, science isn't everything" and "DON'T BE SUCH A SMARTASS". First time I saw this guy posting here I thought it's someone else, just same nickname. But fuck me, so THIS guy actually posts HERE and this is his channel, wow. This guy has the AUDACITY to bash Norton... I am by NO means big fan of Norton but fuck me, Lucian with his intellect could clean his house, at best.

And the fact that you melted down badly after Norton (allegedly, you posted no proof, as always) made a comment about your mother (I bet it was along the lines, "his mother is so fat") demonstrates what a fucking moron you are. Incredible :D

Yea, he even claimed to know more than he does despite the fact that Layne has a Bachelor's in Biochemistry and a PHD in Nutritional Science while this douchebag has nothing but a high school diploma.  Truth is that I think he's just trying ride other people's coattails to make himself feel better about himself.

I mean, he confronts Layne while he's working at the Scivation booth over some conversation about his mammie over Twitter???  Would it not been more convenient to ask him by email or FB message before trying to pull such a dick headed move???  I knew it was bullshit when he stated that he "waited in line to speak to Layne"....a real man would have pushed his way in and just punched him.  But obviously, he was born with a congenital defect of not having a backbone.  

Jerry Ward is a nobody trying to tell everybody that he's a somebody...but unfortunately he's not convincing anybody... ;D

A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »
And still all you internet pussies are talking about me! Who needs a life? If I suck so bad...... Why is this thread 6 pages and growing? Loser pussies in mommys basemen typing away about how cool they are. Continue fuckers! Hahahaha i mindfuck you easy you get ducked easy i win! I MINDFUCK YOU and you don't know it. Hahahaha

the mindfuck continues on the weak trolls of get big. muahhhhhhaaaaaaaa over 4300 views on this thread. some may not have known who i was before, but do now. some will dislike me, some will like me, some will like me (in the closet) so they are not made fun of by the trolls abound here! but still 4300 views because trolls dont know they are being mindfucked and think the have the upper hand. you all play into MY game and thank you for your help. no back to your regular scheduled programing, cuz trolls gona troll!

you must all have headaches. cuz i fucked your monds hard and made you the mindfuck bitches!   BOOM!

Weak is the word.

It's bad enough that you're counting pages or thread views, but you take the additional vaginal step of telling us you're counting your views here and getting off on it. That's just fucking weird. Almost as weird as waiting in line to 'confront' a grown man about a 'twitter beef' you have with him.  I can't believe you did that shit, let alone ADMITTED that you did it, you beta fuck.

You do realize that thread views on GetBig are not monetized for regular users, right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2013, 03:13:09 PM »

Jerry WardVince Goodrum is a nobody trying to tell everybody that he's a somebody...but unfortunately he's convincing anybody... ;D

Irony Alert.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »
Weak is the word.

It's bad enough that you're counting pages or thread views, but you take the additional vaginal step of telling us you're counting your views here and getting off on it. That's just fucking weird. Almost as weird as waiting in line to 'confront' a grown man about a 'twitter beef' you have with him.  I can't believe you did that shit, let alone ADMITTED that you did it, you beta fuck.

You do realize that thread views on GetBig are not monetized for regular users, right?

No man, we are all MINDFUCKED :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2013, 03:40:58 PM »
And still all you internet pussies are talking about me! Who needs a life? If I suck so bad...... Why is this thread 6 pages and growing? Loser pussies in mommys basemen typing away about how cool they are. Continue fuckers! Hahahaha i mindfuck you easy you get ducked easy i win! I MINDFUCK YOU and you don't know it. Hahahaha

Would you like to walk up to me and confront me?  Tell me you fucked my mind?  Tell me I am an internet pussy?

the trainer

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »
Wow, I usually stay away from these treads but is this guy fucking serious? Any thought of anyone checking out his channel is ruined by his delusional remarks. Don't be surprised if everyone from here go's to your channel only to flag every video.

Great idea I am going to flag some of this dumb troll video.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
Great idea I am going to flag some of this dumb troll video.

Lol x2

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
Weak is the word.

Lol.  "You beta fuck".   Classic.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »

Yea, he even claimed to know more than he does despite the fact that Layne has a Bachelor's in Biochemistry and a PHD in Nutritional Science while this douchebag has nothing but a high school diploma.  Truth is that I think he's just trying ride other people's coattails to make himself feel better about himself.

I mean, he confronts Layne while he's working at the Scivation booth over some conversation about his mammie over Twitter???  Would it not been more convenient to ask him by email or FB message before trying to pull such a dick headed move???  I knew it was bullshit when he stated that he "waited in line to speak to Layne"....a real man would have pushed his way in and just punched him.  But obviously, he was born with a congenital defect of not having a backbone.  

Jerry Ward is a nobody trying to tell everybody that he's a somebody...but unfortunately he's not convincing anybody... ;D

Lmao @ Jerry waiting in line with all the other Norton groupies.

Beta bitch who lets Norton smack talk his mom and then shakes his hand.

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2013, 05:29:34 PM »

Vince, you were doing well in rhis thread but for you to talk about what a real man would after letting someone spit on you?  C'mon. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »

Vince, you were doing well in rhis thread but for you to talk about what a real man would after letting someone spit on you?  C'mon.  

As Billy Guns explained before as I have.  Derek confronted me and started talking shit to which he pushed me.  I pushed him back and he spit on me while Dave was breaking up the fight Colleen was holding me back.  I would have loved to beat the shit out of that asswipe but if I did, I wouldn't have gotten paid and I would have been out some money for travel and shit.....don't forget that I had just recently got laid off from Alltel the previous month and my unemployment checks were held up so I was pretty broke at the time.

But I'm not mad about it....after all, look at where Derek is now because of his actions.  No sponsors, on dialysis, living with his parents, and dying.  I don't wish bad stuff on anyone because it draws negative kharma.  But ironically that whole incident was over him being upset about me telling him that he was seriously fucking himself up.  And honestly, being a former corrections officer, I know I would have beat the shit out of that pile of synthol anyday as I've had way more fights then that cupcake.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2013, 06:07:24 PM »
As Billy Guns explained before as I have.  Derek confronted me and started talking shit to which he pushed me.  I pushed him back and he spit on me while Dave was breaking up the fight Colleen was holding me back.  I would have loved to beat the shit out of that asswipe but if I did, I wouldn't have gotten paid and I would have been out some money for travel and shit.....don't forget that I had just recently got laid off from Alltel the previous month and my unemployment checks were held up so I was pretty broke at the time.

But I'm not mad about it....after all, look at where Derek is now because of his actions.  No sponsors, on dialysis, living with his parents, and dying.  I don't wish bad stuff on anyone because it draws negative kharma.  But ironically that whole incident was over him being upset about me telling him that he was seriously fucking himself up.  And honestly, being a former corrections officer, I know I would have beat the shit out of that pile of synthol anyday as I've had way more fights then that cupcake.
Dude... give it up. He called and you folded like a bitch for all to see.

Being held back.... fuck you just make yourself sound pathetic.

ive walked away from fights before, because I didnt want to go to jail for assault. Youd have been bettwr or just stating you thought itbwasnt worth it....

Held back.....jesus christ.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »
Dude... give it up. He called and you folded like a bitch for all to see.

Being held back.... fuck you just make yourself sound pathetic.

ive walked away from fights before, because I didnt want to go to jail for assault. Youd have been bettwr or just stating you thought itbwasnt worth it....

Held back.....jesus christ.

afro americans give you the curve balls all the time
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
afro americans give you the curve balls all the time
If you got some watermelon they will calm down.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2013, 07:20:21 AM »
So? This is it? What a let down. It seems like thread burned out very early.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »

but still his youtjbe videos are way more entertaining and informative than your radioshow.

And after derek spit you in the face it ks alittle funny that you say that line about what a real man should do lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2013, 10:05:33 AM »
Vince, you sent his dad a dvd of his g4pay shenanigans and he spat in your face and you did fuck all. Always been a Goodrum fan but let's have it right.
O

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
Vince, you sent his dad a dvd of his g4pay shenanigans and he spat in your face and you did fuck all. Always been a Goodrum fan but let's have it right.
Lollllll if that's the case, Vince definitely got the better of that exchange.

Spitting on someone is assault, why didn't Vince go to the police?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2013, 10:45:59 AM »
haha yes and he have the gugs to say to lucian that a real man would have punched layne at the expo haha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2013, 11:38:12 AM »

Because spitting is something only a pussy would do and the fact is that Derek went around and talked about beating up anyone from Getbig he met for years only to puss out of it when he ran into me.  He was too chickenshit to throw hands at me and spit at me only when I was held back. 

Fact is that I won, Getbig won, and he's on dialysis and is pleading for a kidney to save his pathetic life. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »

Because spitting is something only a pussy would do and the fact is that Derek went around and talked about beating up anyone from Getbig he met for years only to puss out of it when he ran into me.  He was too chickenshit to throw hands at me and spit at me only when I was held back. 

Fact is that I won, Getbig won, and he's on dialysis and is pleading for a kidney to save his pathetic life. 
getbig won, yes, but he still publicly humiliated you and owned your mind, as evidenced by the pathetic excuses for your lack of action.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2013, 02:20:22 PM »

::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »
Haha brutal thread backfire.

When a loser attempts to ride on the back of another loser's name in order to "make a fortune" out of his shitty youtube channel nobody cares about... Reaching a new low. It's when vince goodcum himself starts to steal your thread becoming the center of the bashing you know you really suck at life. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2013, 04:36:32 PM »
::)

Three options, when faced with that situation:

1) Beat DA up, and possibly face legal repercussions
2) Do nothing and take it like a bitch
3) Take advantage of the law being on your side

If you're in high school, option 1 might make sense.  For an adult with something to lose, however, the choice is pretty clear.