Author Topic: for you fuckers in a relationship  (Read 12507 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: for you fuckers in a relationship
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »
N0 I'M SINGLE RIGHT N0W BUT MAINLY USED T0 MESS AR0UND WITH 30'S- EARLY 40'S.   RIGHT N0W I'M INT0 THE 20'S.

TELL THE TRUTH. SHE TRADED YOU IN.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2011, 04:37:54 PM »
HERE IS MY EX. SHE LEFT ME LAST YEAR(CLAIMED AGE DIFFERENCE) BUT STILL CALLS ME UP 0NCE IN A WHILE F0R SEX.

"In the eye of the beholder....."

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2011, 04:38:49 PM »
You tall skinny swizzle, keep dreaming

Not enough test in the world.......

;D   ;D   ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2011, 04:53:44 PM »
I think I saw some Xwings circling Ass Bruises Girlfriends head in those pics, looking for the weak point to shoot a well placed laser in to.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2011, 04:58:07 PM »
Just outta one kinda nd before that I dated a nice girl for a while.

Strangely I am going through a stage where lots of women are giving me lots of attention. I put this down to my size.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2011, 05:01:48 PM »
I put this down to my size.

No shit Sherlock, even if only 10% of women like your size there still isnt enough men to fill that 10% needs.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2011, 05:14:03 PM »
These are girls who traditionally say that they do not like muscle.

However, they all seem to like it after.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2011, 05:19:13 PM »

Strangely I am going through a stage where lots of women are giving me lots of attention. I put this down to my size.

Once the pants come off, as they say in the bible, this too shall pass.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2011, 06:59:24 PM »
These are girls who traditionally say that they do not like muscle.

However, they all seem to like it after.

ITS 100% BULLSHIT. THEY LIKE MUSCLE, BUT NICE LEAN MUSCLE NOT THAT FAT LOOK LIKE YOUR TYPICAL BRO. THEY LIKE THE THICK VEINS, AND JUST THE EYE-POPPING FULL MUSCLES.

GIRLS SAY THEY DON'T LIKE IT, ETC. BUT THEY STARE AT THE VEINS AND FROM WHAT IVE EXPERIENCED THEY LOVE TOUCHING VEINS...FROM MY BICEP TO MY DICK. GIRL LOVE THICK, FULL, VEINY MUSCLE BELLIES. YOU GOTTA BE FIT NOT THIS FATSO LOOK THOUGH.

IF THEY SAY OTHERWISE THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT. AND THEY NEED A DICK UP THEIR POOPER TO BE PROVEN WRONG WHILE YOU PIN THEIR WRISTS TO THE BED AND SHOW THEM WHOSE THE FUCKIN BOSS...THEY LOVE THAT MUSCLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2011, 07:10:46 PM »
ITS 100% BULLSHIT. THEY LIKE MUSCLE, BUT NICE LEAN MUSCLE NOT THAT FAT LOOK LIKE YOUR TYPICAL BRO. THEY LIKE THE THICK VEINS, AND JUST THE EYE-POPPING FULL MUSCLES.

GIRLS SAY THEY DON'T LIKE IT, ETC. BUT THEY STARE AT THE VEINS AND FROM WHAT IVE EXPERIENCED THEY LOVE TOUCHING VEINS...FROM MY BICEP TO MY DICK. GIRL LOVE THICK, FULL, VEINY MUSCLE BELLIES. YOU GOTTA BE FIT NOT THIS FATSO LOOK THOUGH.

IF THEY SAY OTHERWISE THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT. AND THEY NEED A DICK UP THEIR POOPER TO BE PROVEN WRONG WHILE YOU PIN THEIR WRISTS TO THE BED AND SHOW THEM WHOSE THE FUCKIN BOSS...THEY LOVE THAT MUSCLE.
Did you cum yet?  ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
I like whores.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
do you still flirt a lot ??
I flirt with every motherfucking chick, all the time. The young ones, the old ones, the ugly ones.

I don't cheat tho but of course sometimes it puts me in a position where another chick wants my pogo and I have to say no and be strong

what about you guys ?

I never flirt....I'm friendly and polite but I never cross the line....leaves them guessing like a mutherfukker

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2011, 08:32:26 PM »

I never flirt....I'm friendly and polite but I never cross the line....leaves them guessing like a mutherfukker
good man

save the mystery untill the time is right and then pounce

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2011, 08:32:59 PM »
(mack dvd cover)

if u aint gettn any pussy u aint mackin. sorry gramps.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »

THEY PROBABLY THINK YOUR GAY FOR NOT FLIRTING AND SINCE YOU DONT CROSS "THE" LINE.

AND ITS ALSO PROLLY CAUSE YOU ARE GAY. BITCH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2011, 09:44:15 PM »
she only has an older sister and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole  :D

but here is my woman  8)

fucking hot lady right there
Made in Europe
brought to Canada
conquered by Stavios

You know being single is fucked up, i mean it's easy to get poon as everyone does, but sometimes you think that it's impossible to get into a real relationship.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2011, 09:46:47 PM »
she only has an older sister and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole  :D

but here is my woman  8)

fucking hot lady right there
hot chick stav  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »
Its funny when I see all those congressmen, athletes, celebrities, etc, getting caught cheating and then saying that they are going to sex rehab, i just shake my head, those guys don't need help, they are just being men...thats how men are.... Some can control this animal inside them and some can't... But we all have that animal within us  ;D
I was told that there is a place in Georgetown where a lot of the senators go to get theri S&M and freak on....do you know where that place is?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2011, 12:01:07 AM »
there is no need thes days to do anything beside go on a site on internet and interact with generation nothingness this way,, you dont need to go club ,,you dont need to go bar,, you dont need to go nothing,,no book shop no coffee place no nothing,,you go on internet,,one of free sites many around,, 10s of thousands girls and whores are waiting,,

you want serious? you good kind hearted fella ,,god have mercy on your soul but she is out there for you ,,some fellas are nice good people who want to find one girls and be loyal to her and all the good story ,,they are around,,ok this is what you do,,

you go ,, you get profile on those site,, you put picture of your dog ,,say he need mommy,, make sure you say he need mommy in the picture,, then you go and put couple picture of you with no shirt flexing or in kithchen light kamali type hopefuly you are built,,dones have to be mr o but builf fella is good,, eventhough they say they dont like it the ones who are hot will give it points,,but not too much 2 pics,, then you have some face picture try to get the best one ,, write on your profile very dorky thing because fellas who look for girl to be with for long time are dorks in their souls they like movies,,they like gyms, they like old style not this party animals ,,so write and be sensere ,,make sure you put some jokes,, and make sure you made it look like you get many responses,, so write your rules so you sound cocky and dorky in the same time with class,,

she will find yuo or you wil have to write her but you will find a good catch,,

if you just want fuck ,,  very easy ,,no need to write what to do ,,its  profesional generation of sex and only sex ,,so it will be easy ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2011, 12:43:32 AM »
there is no need thes days to do anything beside go on a site on internet and interact with generation nothingness this way,, you dont need to go club ,,you dont need to go bar,, you dont need to go nothing,,no book shop no coffee place no nothing,,you go on internet,,one of free sites many around,, 10s of thousands girls and whores are waiting,,

you want serious? you good kind hearted fella ,,god have mercy on your soul but she is out there for you ,,some fellas are nice good people who want to find one girls and be loyal to her and all the good story ,,they are around,,ok this is what you do,,

you go ,, you get profile on those site,, you put picture of your dog ,,say he need mommy,, make sure you say he need mommy in the picture,, then you go and put couple picture of you with no shirt flexing or in kithchen light kamali type hopefuly you are built,,dones have to be mr o but builf fella is good,, eventhough they say they dont like it the ones who are hot will give it points,,but not too much 2 pics,, then you have some face picture try to get the best one ,, write on your profile very dorky thing because fellas who look for girl to be with for long time are dorks in their souls they like movies,,they like gyms, they like old style not this party animals ,,so write and be sensere ,,make sure you put some jokes,, and make sure you made it look like you get many responses,, so write your rules so you sound cocky and dorky in the same time with class,,

she will find yuo or you wil have to write her but you will find a good catch,,

if you just want fuck ,,  very easy ,,no need to write what to do ,,its  profesional generation of sex and only sex ,,so it will be easy ,,

gh15 approved

http://www.okcupid.com/

TRY IT.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2011, 01:14:39 AM »
god, thank you for the tips!  i am on okcupid and have already been doing some of the things you wrote in your post.  i will now have to find a dog...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2011, 01:18:38 AM »
if u aint gettn any pussy u aint mackin. sorry gramps.
I been macking since the 70`s my brother!!

BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY !!!  LOL  ;D