Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19620 times)

NightTrain

Re: Getbig
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2014, 08:12:39 PM »
translation:

'be my friend! accept me! lets all be in the same group!'

jesus you're weak.

We love you too. Just make peace with your insecurities and stop posting fake pics of yourself and being so aggressive with everyone on here. Very anti social, reality is we like you the way you are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2014, 08:18:26 PM »
Do you guys realize that us three have the most haters out of anyone on this board.....honorable mention TA

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2014, 08:19:16 PM »
but you went with the majority against me and alex and dont seem to independent.

so pot kettle black here?

are you on drugs?

i havent liked you since day one. or alice. i was the only one to stand up to you two sick fucks over the whole runningmom thing.

you think i need or care about the boards 'acceptance', dildo? of course things like that are important to you two clowns as evidenced by your tearfilled 'i promise to be a better man' speech and alices constant leaving saying how he hates this place only to return kissing everyones ass like the bitch he is.

i do the things i do of my own accord. not based on the whims or support of others. its called being a man. something neither of you know anything about or ever will.

b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2014, 08:20:20 PM »
X10¹².... Groink is a voice of reason... we all go batshit and get in the moment and do stupid stuff but once you put it back into perspective, it is what it is.

Groink, you know I Love you like a big brother I never had, would you volunteer to spend some time with "no one" to explain him that it's not that serious? I think he just overnighted Xanax as we speak to deal with this thread.  ;D
so what makes you tick alex23
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2014, 08:22:39 PM »
are you on drugs?

i havent liked you since day one. or alice. i was the only one to stand up to you two sick fucks over the whole runningmom thing.

you think i need or care about the boards 'acceptance', dildo? of course things like that are important to you two clowns as evidenced by your tearfilled 'i promise to be a better man' speech and alices constant leaving saying how he hates this place only to return kissing everyones ass like the bitch he is.

i do the things i do of my own accord. not based on the whims or support of others. its called being a man. something neither of you know anything about or ever will.

no
actually it is quite obvious that you go against us to be the "hero" of the board and have everyone go "good for no one". It is beyond apparent that your need to have everyone like you leads you to be a "rebel" and not act nor talk how you really want to. But thats ok, you want to fit in and  theres nothing wrong with that. Its worked, people like you.

ismoseppo

« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
Do you guys realize that us three have the most haters out of anyone on this board.....honorable mention TA

i think shizzo was pretty dislike but it was a different type of hate. People want to hit us in the face with a shovel, with shizzo they want him to lose his internet connection

NightTrain

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
are you on drugs?

LOLOLOL... you should write a screenplay about the "drama" on here. You could be the "lone wolf" who lives by his own rule.

If anyone does, you're the best one to do so, you're very sensitive to what appears to be drama and you live by it.

SensitiveAsAPrepuceSpeed .

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2014, 08:29:18 PM »
LOLOLOL... you should write a screenplay about the "drama" on here. You could be the "lone wolf" who lives by his own rule.

If anyone does, you're the best one to do so, you're very sensitive to what appears to be drama and you live by it.

SensitiveAsAPrepuceSpeed .
alex23 please address my question
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2014, 08:30:19 PM »
i think shizzo was pretty dislike but it was a different type of hate. People want to hit us in the face with a shovel, with shizzo they want him to lose his internet connection
lol last line..maybe his fios account will fizzle like shizzle..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
I like both you guys.....on the sideline here.

bah its not about sides dude. lol i treat the people with the same respect they give me. i dont let popularity or what someone else thinks about them alter the way i treat anyone, treat me well i treat you well. you and i have always been good.

what doesnt escape me in all this is fatalices need for 'grouping'. the need to be a part of a group. he never uses 'i' in a post. its always 'we'. he has no spine or backbone. cant stand by himself. and when he has to it gets too hot here for him and he leaves.

the guy is a quinessential pansy. the guy paid large black women to wrestle him for fucks sakes and his 'friendship' with nasser started out with an exchange of money for time. lol guys weaker than putty.

b

NightTrain

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2014, 08:32:59 PM »
lol last line..maybe his fios account will fizzle like shizzle..

LOL... I like schizzo... He seems like a sweet dude.. I'll sponsor him with a decent 56k dial up... pace schizzo ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »

You know what just hit me ? All of us..even shizzo. Have one thing in common.

We all come to this board to amuse ourselves and have little interest in threads where we arent the main players.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »

We all come to this board to amuse ourselves and have little interest in threads where we arent the main players.
bingo...the only change and why he can intergrate himself here is the makeup of get big has changed.there are many ,many non related threads here not involving true bbing here anymore,still some bbing stuff to wet appetite but yrs and yrs ago more pro's/more bbing related stuff were here and the 'shizzo'threads would have been tossed to less than a page or 2 response.

ismoseppo

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2014, 08:41:16 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have no interest in threads where Im not the centerpiece--I'll admit that--although I will add alex and chaos to my close watch list (partial homo)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »
bah its not about sides dude. lol i treat the people with the same respect they give me. i dont let popularity or what someone else thinks about them alter the way i treat anyone, treat me well i treat you well. you and i have always been good.

what doesnt escape me in all this is fatalices need for 'grouping'. the need to be a part of a group. he never uses 'i' in a post. its always 'we'. he has no spine or backbone. cant stand by himself. and when he has to it gets too hot here for him and he leaves.

the guy is a quinessential pansy. the guy paid large black women to wrestle him for fucks sakes and his 'friendship' with nasser started out with an exchange of money for time. lol guys weaker than putty.

Dude....you realize thats internet bullshit, that became "truth"..right ?

Just like his  wife left him and he's sterile....meanwhile I have pics of Alex his wife and their baby

ismoseppo

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2014, 08:42:35 PM »
bingo...the only change and why he can intergrate himself here is the makeup of get big has changed.there are many ,many non related threads here not involving true bbing here anymore,still some bbing stuff to wet appetite but yrs and yrs ago more pro's/more bbing related stuff were here and the 'shizzo'threads would have been tossed to less than a page or 2 response.

can u imagine poor shizzo back in 2006 or 07 on here
damn, so different back then

ismoseppo

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »

Just like his  wife left him and he's sterile....meanwhile I have pics of Alex his wife and their baby

ya how did alex make such a cute kid? milkman of peace  :-X :-X :P :P :D :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »
no
actually it is quite obvious that you go against us to be the "hero" of the board and have everyone go "good for no one". It is beyond apparent that your need to have everyone like you leads you to be a "rebel" and not act nor talk how you really want to. But thats ok, you want to fit in and  theres nothing wrong with that. Its worked, people like you.

your fucked.

no bro, its pretty clear i go against you cause you are horrible people in my eyes. the whole fucking board could love you and i'd still be the first to tell you about what dirtballs i think you both are. the fuck kind of person says they are going to assault a minor with a baseball bat? you think i need the acceptance of a fucking message board to make me despise you both for that? hardly. if i was like the rest of the board i'd just sit quietly and accept that kind of fucking shit instead of speaking up about it like they all are. so you can go fuck yourself with your acceptance bro.

everybody on this board should be telling you what a couple of fucking sick fucks you are because of that. some of them even have kids ffs. there is no level of acceptance for that. there is no excuse. there is no i was only kidding. there is no im medicated. what a fucking coward. stand up and at least say 'ya i said it cause i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks', much like i am now, instead of playing every excuse you can think of looking for 'forgiveness' and and 'acceptance' here. the only two bitches here looking for acceptance are you and alice bro.

i dont need anyone here to love me. im not you or alice. whatever your 'impression' of me or the way i act is more based on your own perception of your own weakness as people- i wont call you men, and your inabilities to act for yourselves.

pansies.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2014, 08:47:34 PM »

hey bro i spoke with runningmom over the phone about that. thats no bullshit. thats no internet rumor. thats the truth. what they did is not forgivable or acceptable.

**sorry, i misread as to what you quoted. as to your original post, someone here has screenshots of alex pming CQ to him to wrestle him. i think maybe of one has them? someone does.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »

your fucked.

no bro, its pretty clear i go against you cause you are horrible people in my eyes. the whole fucking board could love you and i'd still be the first to tell you about what dirtballs i think you both are. the fuck kind of person says they are going to assault a minor with a baseball bat? you think i need the acceptance of a fucking message board to make me despise you both for that? hardly. if i was like the rest of the board i'd just sit quietly and accept that kind of fucking shit instead of speaking up about it like they all are. so you can go fuck yourself with your acceptance bro.

everybody on this board should be telling you what a couple of fucking sick fucks you are because of that. some of them even have kids ffs. there is no level of acceptance for that. there is no excuse. there is no i was only kidding. there is no im medicated. what a fucking coward. stand up and at least say 'ya i said it cause i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks', much like i am now, instead of playing every excuse you can think of looking for 'forgiveness' and and 'acceptance' here. the only tow bitches here looking for acceptance are you and alice bro.

i dont need anyone here to love me. im not you or alice. whatever your 'impression' of me or the way i act is more based on your own perception of your own weakness as people- i wont call you men, and your inabilities to act for yourselves.

pansies.

lol this is gold
I aimed for meltdown and you came along hook line and sinker
your self esteem is bottom of the charts

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »
can u imagine poor shizzo back in 2006 or 07 on here
damn, so different back then
swinging on a vine...get big is a little like pro wrestling the characters hate each other in the ring but backstage the 'undertaker trades in his get up and goes back to mark calas and grabbing a beer with papa shango...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
lol this is gold
I aimed for meltdown and you came along hook line and sinker
your self esteem is bottom of the charts

well done, stanley.

and i aimed to expose you as a sociopathic remorseless tool capable of doing things that no normal person can, and that nobody should forgive.

congrats on such a coup, sir.

b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2014, 08:52:29 PM »
ya how did alex make such a cute kid? milkman of peace  :-X :-X :P :P :D :D

BONG   :D

ismoseppo

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2014, 08:55:28 PM »
well done, stanley.

and i aimed to expose to as a sociopathic remorseless tool capable of doing things that no normal person can, and that nobody should forgive.

congrats on such a coup, sir.

you aimed to expose "to",....well done 'bro"

lol my god you get mad. I know you get mad at a lot of stuff in life, yet the only way you can do anything about it in your 30 odd years of life is to smash keys on the keyboard. Frustrating, isnt it, to not be able to stand up for yourself in the real world?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »
hey bro i spoke with runningmom over the phone about that. thats no bullshit. thats no internet rumor. thats the truth. what they did is not forgivable or acceptable.

**sorry, i misread as to what you quoted. as to your original post, someone here has screenshots of alex pming CQ to him to wrestle him. i think maybe of one has them? someone does.

I'm not defending him dude. in my opinion things get blown way out of proportion here. Not just Alex..so much bullshit gets repeated enough times it becomes fact around here.

The runningmom thing I'm actually a littlr foggy on....I wasn't posting at the time.  From what I remember Josh let fly about something with a baseball bat.....lost in the shuffle is he said he didn't realize it was a little kid and said he wouldnt have said it. Still a fucked up thing to say...but not nearly what it became