Author Topic: Alpha male with balls of steel  (Read 3992 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Alpha male with balls of steel
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:42:18 AM »

Victor Venice Beach

Re: Alpha male with balls of steel
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
Pitty BUMP

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:06:49 PM »
Its a shame I have to get a pity bump this is a very good video to show just how fearless some humans are, you basement dwellers would run crying for your momma.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 02:30:02 PM »
Props to the guy but he'll probably end up being killed by an animal he's filming.
Was impressive how he stood his ground.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 02:34:42 PM »
Its a shame I have to get a pity bump this is a very good video to show just how fearless some humans are, you basement dwellers would run crying for your momma.

And you are afraid to post your pic, on a bodybuilding board where your physique is more or less your resume, no less!

Hilarious, but kinda sad that you haven't been run off yet.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »

So would you.
X

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 02:55:02 PM »
And you are afraid to post your pic, on a bodybuilding board where your physique is more or less your resume, no less!

Hilarious, but kinda sad that you haven't been run off yet.

I will use the same words that you use in the male bathroom, show me yours and I will show you mine.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:29:49 PM »
Dude should've charged the rhino.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 01:07:00 AM »
I will use the same words that you use in the male bathroom, show me yours and I will show you mine.

unfortunately you are not a man of his word and as such that statement is a lie.
You used it with me and them welched.....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 01:18:02 AM »

Clearly that's ESFitness without the fear gene.
Q

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 02:12:25 AM »
It's an opening charge - a warning. It's a predictable enough behavior and he knew that he was (probably) not going to be squished

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 03:35:54 AM »
shame the rhino didn't have a baby just out of sight, the outcome would have been way more watchable if the rhino perceived him as a threat to its young.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 03:49:17 AM »
shame the rhino didn't have a baby just out of sight, the outcome would have been way more watchable if the rhino perceived him as a threat to its young.

Or better yet, shame that the camera-man wasn't an aardvark (with a baby out of sight and a Thug popping the trunk a few kms away), the camera was a dirty bomb/mine, the commentator talking was a peanut (Levrone being up for a 445 squat), the rhino was Mel Tormé or ESFitness and that they were in the Atlantic Ocean, would have been even more watchable.
Q

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 06:06:03 AM »

Right, except I don't spend my time on here making ridiculous "guru" esque sweeping assertions regarding training and drugs, and telling other posters how wrong they are about everything.

You simply don't make statements like that without backing it up.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:41 AM »

Right, except I don't spend my time on here making ridiculous "guru" esque sweeping assertions regarding training and drugs, and telling other posters how wrong they are about everything.

You simply don't make statements like that without backing it up.

I agree with you 100 percent and that is why when I get to 300 pounds I will be posting pictures.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 06:19:44 AM »
Clearly that's ESFitness without the fear gene.

Haha lol  ;D
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 07:31:43 AM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  Grin

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 07:33:31 AM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  Grin

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

Are you on drugs why are you rambling about trump and riots in this thread.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:41 AM »

i give him credit for not hitting the panic button. stayed calm.