Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107743 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »
Mike, Look at you. You cant even stay focused at all. Then you gonna stuff your fat face again. You dont even look like you have dieted.  Stop pretending to act like a bodybuilder. You are not one. You have no legs, you have a layer of fat over your abs, you have chubby cheeks that proves that you have not dieted correctly. You can't even beat competitors who are in there 60's. Why do you always half ass it. Stop thinking about cheat food and beer for once. Focus. I am calling it right now. Mark  my words. You will place dead last or close to it, unless there is a whopping 3 competitors like last time. You can cry and whine all you like, but you will never be a real champ or even a bodybuilder.
Hi Leafy! Any help on the psychiatric side? I have referrals if you need 'em.  :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »
"leafy" "big kevin d" whatever u call yourself...........keep talking

and ill keep proving you wrong

;)

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
clean food until the day after the show!!!

then WATCH OUT!!
lol

And then its pigoutmode :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:34 AM »
And then its pigoutmode :D

Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »

;)

did you have 2 go and do that mike? :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: June 03, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
did you have 2 go and do that mike? :D

lol!

(i did!)

;D ;) :) ;)

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2009, 10:34:12 AM »
By the way .. how the did you get so lucky with a gem like that?  :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: June 03, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »

not sure lol!

(but am def lucky!!!)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: June 03, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
haha..."Aquiles" is on a roll with the posts...been off in prison or something? How ya doin "champ"?

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #484 on: June 03, 2009, 10:40:33 AM »
not sure lol!

(but am def lucky!!!)

you should ask her :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
Mike, Look at you. You cant even stay focused at all. Then you gonna stuff your fat face again. You dont even look like you have dieted.  Stop pretending to act like a bodybuilder. You are not one. You have no legs, you have a layer of fat over your abs, you have chubby cheeks that proves that you have not dieted correctly. You can't even beat competitors who are in there 60's. Why do you always half ass it. Stop thinking about cheat food and beer for once. Focus. I am calling it right now. Mark  my words. You will place dead last or close to it, unless there is a whopping 3 competitors like last time. You can cry and whine all you like, but you will never be a real champ or even a bodybuilder.
melt-dooooown

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #486 on: June 03, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »
haha..."Aquiles" is on a roll with the posts...been off in prison or something? How ya doin "champ"?
LOL. Nice to see you calling him out. Kinda like Clubber Lang in Rocky 3.  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »
Oh this tool knows everything   ::)

NOT   ;D

Did your blood pressure rise while typing  that?   ;)

I can so picture you.....(right down to the physique)....
:D Weee

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #488 on: June 03, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »

;)
Poor Laura... Is that face a result of androgen bloat or has the jaw line become more masculine from the drug use? I sometimes mourn for her because she has become caught up with a societal degenerate. Surely it was you who pushed competing and drugs on her. The good thing though with you two is that you have opted out of reproducing thus eliminating your genes from the gene pool. If only more Americans like yourself made the same decision, we wouldn't be having the problems as a society that we face today.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: June 03, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »
Poor Laura... Is that face a result of androgen bloat or has the jaw line become more masculine from the drug use? I sometimes mourn for her because she has become caught up with a societal degenerate. Surely it was you who pushed competing and drugs on her. The good thing though with you two is that you have opted out of reproducing thus eliminating your genes from the gene pool. If only more Americans like yourself made the same decision, we wouldn't be having the problems as a society that we face today.
This obviously from a bitter, bitter person who has not had things go well for himself. The Arvilla's have what most don't have and those who do cherish. That's a great relationship with similar interests, great senses of humor able to laugh even at themselves, and always have each others back. They aren't afraid to put themselves out there when most tools here hide behind tough words from a keyboard. This is the internet so they have to expect slugs and haters but I deeply respect them having only knowing them here.   

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: June 03, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »
This obviously from a bitter, bitter person who has not had things go well for himself. The Arvilla's have what most don't have and those who do cherish. That's a great relationship with similar interests, great senses of humor able to laugh even at themselves, and always have each others back. They aren't afraid to put themselves out there when most tools here hide behind tough words from a keyboard. This is the internet so they have to expect slugs and haters but I deeply respect them having only knowing them here.   

wow!!!

(thank you!)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
Kyle!   :D   Welcome back!  How was it begging Ron for forgiveness so you could get out of timeout?   ;)

Hey everyone, did you guys know that KYLE aka Stickstickly is a HUGE Nickelodeon fan!  In fact this 20+ yr old uses it to lure school aged kids to his page.   :o

Crazy huh ....  Campbell?   ;)
:D Weee

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: June 03, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »
Calm down Rutherford. You are starting to sound like a Christian idiot.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: June 03, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »
Kyle!   :D   Welcome back!  How was it begging Ron for forgiveness so you could get out of timeout?   ;)

Hey everyone, did you guys know that KYLE aka Stickstickly is a HUGE Nickelodeon fan!  In fact this 20+ yr old uses it to lure school aged kids to his page.   :o

Crazy huh ....  Campbell?   ;)
What's the matter? Your secretary 1 job not paying the rent?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: June 03, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »
Calm down Rutherford. You are starting to sound like a Christian idiot.
Face it dude, you're not well. Look at yourself in the mirror and evaluate. Get away from the keyboard and try a fresh start.

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #495 on: June 03, 2009, 11:29:33 AM »

so true!

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: June 03, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »
What's the matter? Your secretary 1 job not paying the rent?
I've got an idea.....how bout you post some pictures of yourself and tell us what's going on in your life and we'll see how you compare to the Arvilla's.    Bet you won't.   Case closed.

BigKevinD

« Reply #497 on: June 03, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »
There are several BIG problems with Arvilla. He just does not train hard enough for one thing, and he has very poor genetics. Remember he is on gear and looks like that. Mike is just not mentally strong enough for this sport. His past history has shown that he has made no improvements and his work ethic like in real life, is very poor or u could use the word "lazy". For God's sakes, this guy is in his late 40's and has maybe one fitness certification.LOL Arvilla looks "decent" for the beach. On stage, of course not. I cannot help myself but burst into laughter every time he posts a photo, his lack of training, lack of muscle, and the fact that he would get on stage with no legs is sad and pathetic. He has a layer of fat over his abs. Arvilla will place near or dead last, not hating on the guy, but he needs help in bodybuilding, he just isnt doing it right. Anyone these days can be a "personal trainer", it is a job for high school and college kids, with no promising future.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #498 on: June 03, 2009, 12:45:55 PM »
There are several BIG problems with Arvilla. He just does not train hard enough for one thing, and he has very poor genetics. Remember he is on gear and looks like that. Mike is just not mentally strong enough for this sport. His past history has shown that he has made no improvements and his work ethic like in real life, is very poor or u could use the word "lazy". For God's sakes, this guy is in his late 40's and has maybe one fitness certification.LOL Arvilla looks "decent" for the beach. On stage, of course not. I cannot help myself but burst into laughter every time he posts a photo, his lack of training, lack of muscle, and the fact that he would get on stage with no legs is sad and pathetic. He has a layer of fat over his abs. Arvilla will place near or dead last, not hating on the guy, but he needs help in bodybuilding, he just isnt doing it right. Anyone these days can be a "personal trainer", it is a job for high school and college kids, with no promising future.
OK, so here we have "big Kev"...I picture a big bloated face.  Hey Kev, I don't think Mike expects a pro card. Does that mean he shouldn't compete. Does anyone who plays softball expect to play MLB? I'd like to know what u looked like at 48. What's sad and pathetic is that your little posse refers to you as Big Kev and you decided to use it here.

BigKevinD

« Reply #499 on: June 03, 2009, 01:02:01 PM »
  Hey Kev, I don't think Mike expects a pro card. Does that mean he shouldn't compete.

Yes that is exactly what it means. Arvilla is out of shape, who wants to look at that on stage. Mark my words, there will be either 3 competitors again where he will place dead last or either way he will place close to last in a bigger lineup. Even people like Blockhead, tell Mike he is not ready to be on stage. You should compete if you look the part. Arvilla never has. He looks like a bloated mess and is a laughing stock. He has zero legs and who in there right mind looking like that would go on stage.