Author Topic: FST-7 Drug Protocol Explained  (Read 24172 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
FST-7 Drug Protocol Explained
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: FST-7 Drug Protocol Explained
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »
Any chimpanzee could have wrote what you just did.

This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling

Fuckin fascinating bro. lol.... No one has ever heard the concept of a pump. .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:26:40 AM »
"IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage "

That's almost everybody

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »
I like the cut of your jib, BFG.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:31:39 AM »
phil heath has grown tremendously well these past few years.

even his lake trout width is expanding  :o
175lbs by 31st July

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:32:53 AM »
Any chimpanzee could have wrote what you just did.

Fuckin fascinating bro. lol.... No one has ever heard the concept of a pump. .

You read what i wrote wrong. I stated that the primary mechanism of muscle fascia stretching in FST-7 is the usage of site injected synthol mixed with anabolics.

try to develop some type of reading comprehension before posting in my threads again, thanks.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:35:30 AM »
can anyone confirm this?

btw,,,,,,this guy reeks of "hugeandripped"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 10:43:55 AM »
I'm skeptical of the whole 'fascia hinders muscle growth' theory to begin with. I haven't seen any scientific data or solid explanations backing this. Pumping your muscles full of oil makes them bigger, no shit. But I don't think it's because the 'fascia is now loose so the muscle can grow' idea. More like tons of scar tissue and constant large boluses of oil sitting in the muscle making them look bigger.

Oil works best in a guy's biggest and best bodyparts. Try and oil up very underdeveloped and small muscles and it always looks like shit, that is if it worked and made the muscle "bigger".

can anyone confirm this?

btw,,,,,,this guy reeks of "hugeandripped"

Most likely true IMO. If so, Ramrod isn't the first guru who had this idea. Lots of guys have coupled Synthol with pumping and "extreme stretching" to "stretch the fascia to allow for more growth".

Aside from the Synthol, Dante feels Hany stole the whole concept from him, just put a slightly different spin on it.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:45:21 AM »
I'm skeptical of the whole 'fascia hinders muscle growth' theory to begin with. I haven't seen any scientific data or solid explanations backing this. Pumping your muscles full of oil makes them bigger, no shit. But I don't think it's because the 'fascia is now loose so the muscle can grow' idea. More like tons of scar tissue and constant large boluses of oil sitting in the muscle making them look bigger.

Oil works best in a guy's biggest and best bodyparts. Try and oil up very underdeveloped and small muscles and it always looks like shit, that is if it worked and made the muscle "bigger".

Wrong on many levels.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
BFG is on point with this stuff

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 10:54:46 AM »
Wrong on many levels.

Yes, I'm listening.

Show me a bb who improved his weak muscles with oil. Maybe Ronnie and his calves? :D It works pretty good for guys when they use it in their already outstanding muscle groups. Flex's arms, Ruhl's arms (for a while), Heat's arms, etc. A big and full muscle belly can take it... for a while.

Then you look at guy's like Alves, calves all fucked up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »
Aside from the Synthol, Dante feels Hany stole the whole concept from him, just put a slightly different spin on it.
And Dante` stole it from John Parillo !!  :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
And Dante` stole it from John Parillo !!  :)

Well, Dante said he always gave credit to Parillo whereas Hany gave no credit to anyone.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 11:08:37 AM »
Yes, I'm listening.

Show me a bb who improved his weak muscles with oil. Maybe Ronnie and his calves? :D It works pretty good for guys when they use it in their already outstanding muscle groups. Flex's arms, Ruhl's arms (for a while), Heat's arms, etc. A big and full muscle belly can take it... for a while.

Then you look at guy's like Alves, calves all fucked up.

Take a look at every pro bodybuilder, they have all used synthol/seo to some degree on many body parts. People just assume that synthol doesnt work because the only examples they can think of are the handful of people who screwed up by overdoing it and not evenly rotating the shots.

And FST-7 isnt just localized injections of SEO and anabolics. The aspects of site specific IGF-1 usage and very high doses of insulin immediately after the muscle has been engorged are very important.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 11:13:47 AM »
Well, Dante said he always gave credit to Parillo whereas Hany gave no credit to anyone.
Ooops,I had no clue.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 11:25:08 AM »
Take a look at every pro bodybuilder, they have all used synthol/seo to some degree on many body parts. People just assume that synthol doesnt work because the only examples they can think of are the handful of people who screwed up by overdoing it and not evenly rotating the shots.

And FST-7 isnt just localized injections of SEO and anabolics. The aspects of site specific IGF-1 usage and very high doses of insulin immediately after the muscle has been engorged are very important.

I know they do it in many bodyparts. Question is though, is it really doing anything? In my opinion, when it really makes a difference in size is when it will show, meaning you can tell the muscle doesn't look right. Could you maybe show some examples of successful use of oil? Where it made a muscle significantly bigger yet no one could tell because it looked completely natural.

I assume the insulin is a localized shot as well? If there is a localized effect, either from insulin or IGF-1 it's minute IMO. It can't be measured so no one can really say if it's working for sure, especially when they are also shooting a bunch of oil at the same time. Same with localized steroid injections, some swear it causes localized growth, actual muscle growth, but how can you tell? Impossible.

What is a very high dose of insulin to you?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 11:37:29 AM »
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

I love the pseudo scientic garbage terms like "FST-7 protocol" which is actually some gym monkey doing a bunch of high rep finishing sets and pumping his muscles full of oil.  ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »
good info Dave

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 11:52:37 AM »
It's the localized steroid injections, not oil, that's key. Oil may be a part of the equation, but there does seem to be anabolic effect to shooting directly into a muscle.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 11:57:32 AM »
Here's a guy who has shot up multiple bodyparts. Not even gurus can make it look good. Who thinks his fascia expanded and allowed for more muscle growth? I know this isn't Hany or Hany's athlete but still.
Hany has worked with Cutler and even Cutler's arms look fake in his recent videos.

there does seem to be anabolic effect to shooting directly into a muscle.

How can you tell? Localized swelling or scar tissue or actual extra anabolism in that muscle?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 11:58:33 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 12:00:54 PM »
Synthol use is like hair grafts and rugs. You can only spot the really bad ones.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »
Here's a guy who has shot up multiple bodyparts. Not even gurus can make it look good. Who thinks his fascia expanded and allowed for more muscle growth? I know this isn't Hany or Hany's athlete but still.
Hany has worked with Cutler and even Cutler's arms look fake in his recent videos.

How can you tell? Localized swelling or scar tissue or actual extra anabolism in that muscle?

From what I have heard, both. Over the long term, anabolism. When done within days and especially hours of a contest, added swelling.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 12:05:11 PM »
I love the pseudo scientic garbage terms like "FST-7 protocol" which is actually some gym monkey doing a bunch of high rep finishing sets and pumping his muscles full of oil.  ::)

Haha, bodybuilding is very complicated!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

I saw a former national level middle wt do a similar thing to his calfs before a Jr nationals meet a few yrs back. He pumped his calfs , strecthed 'em and then went in the bathroom and injected some stuff that made him wince and he said it burned. I saw him do it and even helped him strecth and worked out calfs with him. I laughed when he asked me if I wanted to go in with hin on "it".
I know extreme measures are common at the highest levels ( nationals/pro) I just always figured it was crazy and can live without a career as a BB hehehe. Oh well at least it seems safer than being an MMA cage fighter hehe