Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 391868 times)

io856

Re: Zyzz - Dead at 23 years old or not dead?
« Reply #700 on: September 15, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
friends paying their respects

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #701 on: September 16, 2011, 07:36:45 AM »
God bless sweet prince, son of zues,  

K

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #702 on: September 16, 2011, 07:44:24 AM »
God bless sweet prince, son of zues,  

May the Prince of Aesthetics rise to seateth on the right side of the Father.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: September 16, 2011, 08:39:46 AM »

lol at the "women" swimming with clothes in the background ,fucking degenerates. Is there a need to comment on these morons, their clothes, and their attempt to look like occidental males? Haa, the marvels of globalization.

And you wonder why they re so frustrated by occidentals, when their women are so ugly and fat they need to cover them from head to toe. Must be the reason why they also tend to fuck goats and camels.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #704 on: September 16, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »
Resurrected.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #705 on: September 16, 2011, 08:53:29 AM »
friends paying their respects

is that real?? what a cheap ass grave.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: September 16, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »
is that real?? what a cheap ass grave.

At least, the maggots won't have a hard time finding him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #707 on: September 16, 2011, 09:14:36 AM »
Resurrected.

aesthetic as the thong of nasser hanging over sherief's mantlepiece..

j/k you look great brah.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #708 on: September 16, 2011, 09:48:59 AM »
Resurrected.

Next to No One and Stavios that is pretty much the ideal pussy pulling physique most on here strive for.   I think you would look even better with a little thicker midsection though.
l

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: September 16, 2011, 10:07:19 AM »

Next to No One and Stavios that is pretty much the ideal pussy pulling physique most on here strive for.   I think you would look even better with a little thicker midsection though.

Thanks a lot man but i really shouldnt be in the same sentence as the two you mentioned. 

I just like comparing myself to zyzz for kicks because a few guys like Nordic "Beast" and Jaime insist he's better than "99.9%" of getbiggers and that his structure "kills mine" lol.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: September 16, 2011, 10:15:16 AM »
Resurrected.

looking great! yours stats there?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: September 16, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
looking great! yours stats there?

Thanks, 5'9 and a half....bodyweight - if I told you I would appear a twink  ;D  Will just say I find it very hard to believe that, even at 6'0", zyzz is "200 lbs"  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #712 on: September 16, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
Thanks a lot man but i really shouldnt be in the same sentence as the two you mentioned. 

I just like comparing myself to zyzz for kicks because a few guys like Nordic "Beast" and Jaime insist he's better than "99.9%" of getbiggers and that his structure "kills mine" lol.
Easy there tiger

He looked way better than u at ur fat bloated point, haven't seen these pics, you look great. Congrats on the progress

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: September 16, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »
Easy there tiger

He looked way better than u at ur fat bloated point, haven't seen these pics, you look great. Congrats on the progress

Gotta agree with you there!  :D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: September 16, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »
Thanks, 5'9 and a half....bodyweight - if I told you I would appear a twink  ;D  Will just say I find it very hard to believe that, even at 6'0", zyzz is "200 lbs"  ::)

Lol yea, zyzz was around 180lbs. In some pics he could be 190lbs TOPS but thats because he was tall and had a huge mellon for head.

I know that lean and small waisted guys like youself tend to weight a lot less then it looks so its ok man how much lbs?? you have somewhat of an ideal look so Im very curious to what number I should be looking after...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: September 16, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »
Lol yea, zyzz was around 180lbs. In some pics he could be 190lbs TOPS but thats because he was tall and had a huge mellon for head.

I know that lean and small waisted guys like youself tend to weight a lot less then it looks so its ok man how much lbs?? you have somewhat of an ideal look so Im very curious to what number I should be looking after...

K I'm just a bit under 180 there :)

And size 30 pants are loose on me.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: September 16, 2011, 11:10:39 AM »
K I'm just a bit under 180 there :)

And size 30 pants are loose on me.

I know what you are saying believe me. And dont worry if you had Cutlers waist and Kais gut you would be easily 250lbs+ lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #717 on: September 16, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »

You have a better structure than i thought Bobs but lets be honest, given the fact that you are an admitted juicer, 15 inch arms and that type of thickness isnt impressive.

10lb more upperbody and you would look great.

I didnt think Z was fantastic given his gear usage and size but he had an aesthetic build Rip.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: September 16, 2011, 02:15:15 PM »

You have a better structure than i thought Bobs but lets be honest, given the fact that you are an admitted juicer, 15 inch arms and that type of thickness isnt impressive.

I didnt think Z was fantastic given his gear usage and size but he had an aesthetic build Rip.

I never said i was amazing or perfect or anything of that sort, you and a few other nutuggers were implying that of Zyzz however, and thats why I questioned your posts.

BTW I still sense some bitterness with remarks like "15 inch arms" lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: September 16, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
Very curious to see a pic of how Jaime looks lol - I give credit where it's due if you look better than me I'll be the first to admit it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: September 16, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
I never said i was amazing or perfect or anything of that sort, you and a few other nutuggers were implying that of Zyzz however, and thats why I questioned your posts.  BTW Zyzz is an admitted juicer and also took diuretics and sauna sessions to dry out before photos.

BTW I still sense some bitterness with remarks like "15 inch arms" lol.

Nope, i said he had a good build nothing amazing given the gear usage, i already said that in the post you quoted.

i like your physique, it is far better than i thought from the fat photos. No bitterness, you look like i did after 2 years natty training, you have a really small waist and good structure but you need more muscle. For a juicer to have 15 inch arms cant be described as good can it.
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: September 16, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »

Nope, i said he had a good build nothing amazing given the gear usage, i already said that in the post you quoted.

i like your physique, it is far better than i thought from the fat photos. No bitterness, you look like i did after 2 years natty training, you have a really small waist and good structure but you need more muscle. For a juicer to have 15 inch arms cant be described as good can it.

So I take it your ignoring this post?

Very curious to see a pic of how Jaime looks lol - I give credit where it's due if you look better than me I'll be the first to admit it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #722 on: September 16, 2011, 02:31:54 PM »

10 more upper body...and 20 lower body.  :D...you don't see his legs for a reason..........LOLOLOLO ;D ;D

Looking lean bobs, nice frame......But i think you are getting too thin....with a bit of thickness you would look insane. you look really good now...no flame

mix in more test and a little equipose.  8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: September 16, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »
10 more upper body...and 20 lower body.  :D...you don't see his legs for a reason..........LOLOLOLO L  ;D ;D

Looking lean bobs, nice frame......But i think you are getting too thin....with a bit of thickness you would look insane. you look really good now...no flame

mix in more test and a little equipose.  8)

lol no prob I know there's lots of places I can improve.  I don't have the attitude of "I look better than most of you guys."  I started posting my pics here because I felt zyzz was getting overrated and more recently am curious to see Jaime's pics since he's one of the more critical guys.  You've proven yourself with good pics, lets see his.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: September 16, 2011, 02:44:15 PM »
So I take it your ignoring this post?

Err you posted during my reply. I dont post pics, at the moment it could cause me too much hassle in real life, but i may in the future, im not going anywhere so nothing to worry about.

Also i'm not critical at all, i must have said at least 5 times that Z was decent but nothing out of this world for someone who hit it pretty heavy. I had only seen your fat pics at the time.

You look good but small for a juicer thats just facts Bobs sorry.
Trans Milkshake.