Author Topic: New to sculpting  (Read 1401 times)

fromfattoliving

• Getbig II
New to sculpting
« on: May 22, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »
I recently lost over 40lbs by doing cardio for a 10 week cycle and then moved to lifting for size, while I did that my friend had some left over Deca that he offered me so I took it, there was about 6weeks left and I loved the results. I have now heard that I should have used some thing else with it. I have read a bunch of different stuff, and now I am getting ready to do a little longer of a cycle. I don't really want to do 12 weeks for numerous reasons (maybe 8 or so), but is there really going to be that big of a difference? And my buddy keeps telling me to do a winni (spelling?) cycle what will give me the best results? My desire is to get a little bigger but cut more so than anything else. i am 5'10 202lbs and have a 33' waist.

Thanks for all the advice!

trab

• Getbig V
Re: New to sculpting
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
How long it been after the last shot? I'd personaly wait 6 weeks + 21 days  minimum before go again.
Many guys get erection problems w/ Deca after Natural Test is knocked down, and not a dose around 2:1
of Deca-Testo.      How much deca wk did you use? How much weight did you gain?

Nothing wrong with repeating somthing that works. Most guys like longer cycles around 12-16wk or so.
Most like around 500-600 Test along with that deca. A Deca only cycle is going to get flamed here, but the fact is it worked for YOU. If you did great on a short cycle and kept it, I might repeat a short cycle. THey are easier to recover from. There is a lot of diff opinion on AAS use.

I'd consider self lucky and kick back and read up a bit.

*Also consider that- if that "Deca" was tested on a spectrometer --- much turns out to be cheaper testesterones. Regardless it worked well.

fromfattoliving

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 08:03:13 PM »
It has been about 3 weeks since I took my last shot! I am not sure exactly what I gained (in muscle) I put on 9.5 lbs and still lost another .5 inch off the waist. Ihave since lost about 3lbs or so but am still getting great gains I just know the plateu has to be coming soon! i will take some more time off while I continue searching! and read up really well. Thanks for the advice man I rely heavily on starter advice and then I know at least what to read!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 07:03:04 AM »
At three weeks you may be getting a little boost still. Also depend how big that last shot was.
You will have extra red blood cells for (months I think).

I generally crash on day 21 on SUS and about 14 on Deca. Both have the long acting Decanoate ester, but I usually use bigger dose of the SUS.

Take awhile off and see if you don't crash bad. If you hold some decent gains off such a conservative cycle is great. It may not be repeatable. Shorter low dose cycles are not popular here, but if it works...

Short cycle logic plays off fact that Nat test usually start to drop around week 3 or so.

You could experiment w/ the less suppressive stuff like Stanoz, Primo, Test Prop + Deca again.
These are all EOD shots. 50-100mg is conservative. And,Even 1 or 2 tabs of Dbol preworkout rocks. Even 5-10mgs Dbol a day added to your Deca is significant, but even that little Dbol is very suppressive of Nat Testo. May require Nolva or A'dex...

HCG is a usefull thing. Its hotly debated here. Too much can be suppressive, big jolt of Test=Conversion to estrogen. A little (200-500iu  1or2X wk) is thought to prevent suppression of nat by many. I'm personally
not so sold on that, but I run HRT nonstop. Bottom line is SLOWLY find what works well 4 you, with minimal
unwanted sides. Better bone up on ANti-estrogens before you play w/ Testo, D'bol, HCG... Gyno risk.
Have Fun ;).

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »
the cycle i'm on is 500 sust/300 deca a week and it's worked great for me the past 13 weeks (still have 3 more left) compared to my first cycle of only test e.  I like the mix because the test helps me make the gains and the deca seems to make sure that there's less water retention and more solid long lasting gains...we'll see in three weeks when the cycles over how solid they are and how much i can keep on naturally. 

Given what you're trying to acheive you would think that deca or winny would be appropriate for sculpting but i know deca by itself seems to make me lathargic at the gym and i think you should at least throw in some test to give yourself a kick in the a$$ at the gym and to avoid the dreaded deca dick. 
Pop Drop & Squat it

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 01:38:07 PM »
btw, anything trab says is money, just find what works for you.
Pop Drop & Squat it

fromfattoliving

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »
Thanks a lot this forum is awesome you guys have really given me the ability to do my own research! I promise when I come back I will know whats up