Author Topic: Are there any "NON-JUVENILE" fraternities?  (Read 2932 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Are there any "NON-JUVENILE" fraternities?
« on: June 19, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »
Most "18-23" years old guys in college that are in frats are very immature and narrow minded (myself once included). The stereotypical, drinking, partying, yadda yadda shit u see on t.v./movies is what im talking about.

But, are there not frats that are the total opposite? Dont get me wrong, not dorks or nerds--- just a more "James Bond, professional, gets true ladies not freshman stupid chicks" type as opposed to a "Kid rock, trailer trash but just makes the bare minimum to get into college" type?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Re: Are there any "NON-JUVENILE" fraternities?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »
Most "18-23" years old guys in college that are in frats are very immature and narrow minded (myself once included). The stereotypical, drinking, partying, yadda yadda shit u see on t.v./movies is what im talking about.

But, are there not frats that are the total opposite? Dont get me wrong, not dorks or nerds--- just a more "James Bond, professional, gets true ladies not freshman stupid chicks" type as opposed to a "Kid rock, trailer trash but just makes the bare minimum to get into college" type?

Freemasonry 2B1ASK1
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »

I take it you have never looked at the black frats or are black, because what you have described 1st, entails no black frats, your second description entails most black frats, Especially the Alphas (red and white) and Q-dogs (George Clinton even made the song Atomic Dog for them), no frat on your campus has ever had a song written about them by a prominant  artist, huh?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
I take it you have never looked at the black frats or are black, because what you have described 1st, entails no black frats, your second description entails most black frats, Especially the Alphas (red and white) and Q-dogs (George Clinton even made the song Atomic Dog for them), no frat on your campus has ever had a song written about them by a prominant  artist, huh?

Stomp the yard.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »
yeeeeaaaa........ im gonna need you to go ahead and repeat that. This time, try English.  The only thing ive heard bout black frats is the one on our campus was suspended for beating a pledge with a pipe and sent him to hospital. A college campus is generally not the best place to house monkeys... wouldnt you agree, Parker?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »
Hold up bru - not unless he wants to catch 2-3 years of a mean ass beating. And the Alphas are Gold and Black - the Kappas are Red and White, furthermore the Q's just adopted that song it wasn't written for them? And the black frats (at least the HBCU's like the one I went to) party like fucking rock stars just like the white frats do. And just like the white frats black frats accedentally kill and mame pledgees every now and then - white frats have then drink themselves to death and black frats beat them to death. Don't get me wrong I aint got anything against frats - but the one edge white frats have is that they cross usually in their 1st or second year - so they can accually have fun with their brus. I'm black and went to an HBCU where I saw cats on line for 4 YEARS and others did grad chapters - there's so much tradition (and the fact that they will only recognize 9 black frats) that they make it extremely hard to get and stay on line. The one serious negative I have is the hole "sweetheart and helper females (not talking about seroities)" why don't they just cal them what they are "frat hoes".
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
yeeeeaaaa........ im gonna need you to go ahead and repeat that. This time, try English.  The only thing ive heard bout black frats is the one on our campus was suspended for beating a pledge with a pipe and sent him to hospital. A college campus is generally not the best place to house monkeys... wouldnt you agree, Parker?
Now you know your homo ass would never call anybody a monkey to their face  - so why show how much of a bitch you are on line?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »
Lamda Lamda Lamda
$

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »
Hold up bru - not unless he wants to catch 2-3 years of a mean ass beating. And the Alphas are Gold and Black - the Kappas are Red and White, furthermore the Q's just adopted that song it wasn't written for them? And the black frats (at least the HBCU's like the one I went to) party like fucking rock stars just like the white frats do. And just like the white frats black frats accedentally kill and mame pledgees every now and then - white frats have then drink themselves to death and black frats beat them to death. Don't get me wrong I aint got anything against frats - but the one edge white frats have is that they cross usually in their 1st or second year - so they can accually have fun with their brus. I'm black and went to an HBCU where I saw cats on line for 4 YEARS and others did grad chapters - there's so much tradition (and the fact that they will only recognize 9 black frats) that they make it extremely hard to get and stay on line. The one serious negative I have is the hole "sweetheart and helper females (not talking about seroities)" why don't they just cal them what they are "frat hoes".

My bad, I should be beaten for that :-X. Typing too fast,  The kappa, kappa...and I was gonna pledge too

I went to a HBCU, and yeah, I couldn't stand the "sweathearts"-Kappa Sweethearts). The white frats tend to get drunk alot, Check U of MD, College Park, but the black frats tend to throw down, even the white frats admit that..

Yeah, but you see, same thing if not worse goes on from time to time with White frats, many times they get swept under the rug, or very prominant alumni get involved

So your saying thouse blacks are not suppose to be in college? Sad really, and college is suppose expand one's mind,  yet you come on here asking questions about frats, yet are too scared to join one? Shows the level of test and the size of your balls

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »
Phi-Slama-Jama was pretty cool.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 11:38:51 AM »
Phi-Slama-Jama was pretty cool.

Yes they were.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 11:45:02 AM »
Yes they were.

Fuckin Lorenzo Charles >:(

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »

Fuckin Lorenzo Charles >:(

I never get tired of old Jimmy V running around the arena like a wounded duck.