Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

>* The New Locker Room *<

<< < (626/627) > >>

jerseymuscles113:
Long break...2years or so, getting ready to get back on...just wanted to say hey and see whose still here!  Hopefully some of the good guys are still here and it's not just the internet trolls regurgatating gh15 posts lol...If someone could, shoot me a pm...I have a couple questions I could use answered

Well anyway, feels good to be getting back in here and on the sauce..thanks bros!

flinstones1:

--- Quote from: jerseymuscles113 on January 05, 2014, 12:37:55 PM ---Long break...2years or so, getting ready to get back on...just wanted to say hey and see whose still here!  Hopefully some of the good guys are still here and it's not just the internet trolls regurgatating gh15 posts lol...If someone could, shoot me a pm...I have a couple questions I could use answered

Well anyway, feels good to be getting back in here and on the sauce..thanks bros!

--- End quote ---

whatsup bro?

Overload:

--- Quote from: jerseymuscles113 on January 05, 2014, 12:37:55 PM ---Long break...2years or so, getting ready to get back on...just wanted to say hey and see whose still here!  Hopefully some of the good guys are still here and it's not just the internet trolls regurgatating gh15 posts lol...If someone could, shoot me a pm...I have a couple questions I could use answered

--- End quote ---

Welcome back man!

Still most of the good guys here and the annoying trolls have left for the most part.

8)

jerseymuscles113:
Thanks guys! Great to be back,  I'm thinking about runnin some gh,  anyone around here runnin those blue tops floating around?

FitnessFrenzy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version