Author Topic: 1-2 grams of test  (Read 17960 times)

itrain

• Getbig II
Re: 1-2 grams of test
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
Samson thats a great plan ,, if you want to run primo strickly for the knowledge and experience to see what all the fuss is about I get it been there done that ,,, I have even tried more then 1 brand HG and a few WELL KNOWN very potent UGLs ,,, IMHO its a waste of money its a milder version of Masteron,,, and really is Not needed Back in the 70s 80s you heard of it being used extensively because masteron was not around...

If it was me I would save that cash

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 02:00:03 PM »
hmm interesting ive only heard good things about primo. I think masteron enanthate would be a nice addition to a bulk cycle

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 02:38:36 PM »
Masteron Is Androgenic compound that does that aromatize,, it creates the dry hard look most avg. gym rats are looking for ....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 03:14:44 PM »
PRIMO IS NOT A WASTE & IT'S NOT LIKE MASTERON.

GET REAL PRIMO. IT IS IT'S OWN GAME. IT'S THE BASE DRUG FOR MY CYCLES....STRICTLY DEFIANT & STRANGO THO. NO BS UGLS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 03:24:41 PM »
PRIMO IS NOT A WASTE & IT'S NOT LIKE MASTERON.

GET REAL PRIMO. IT IS IT'S OWN GAME. IT'S THE BASE DRUG FOR MY CYCLES....STRICTLY DEFIANT & STRANGO THO. NO BS UGLS.

primo is got stuff but is way to pricey to be used as an important part of a cycle.. 1vial primo/week is a moderate dose and is expensive.
Boundary Breaker

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 03:28:18 PM »
I have been to turkey so I know a thing or two about real and I did say IMHO,, there is no right or wrong in that case,, and for you its a base ,, Now lets POLL 1000 bodybuilders from around the world on what the base of there cycles contain i think you would get a pretty much 1 sided answer... Alot of people her rep ugls though,, I think you guys need to focus on what i pointed at in my gh thread about generics ,,, nothing can compare to HG im sorry brotha they can come close they can be overdosed but the quality is what causes mutation

Itrain

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »
Nothing gives me thickness like a bit of test or dbol. You just have to watch your doses. When you start to bloat back off a little. You have to be more careful with your diet. Test prop or sustanon seem to keep me full without all the water. Plus masteron helps with the bloat.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
primo is got stuff but is way to pricey to be used as an important part of a cycle.. 1vial primo/week is a moderate dose and is expensive.

1 vial of Primo is about a gram of Primo a week. That's not the "moderate" dose. I ran Daman's at 3cc's a week and was thoroughly impressed, starting Monday  I'll be running 6cc a week. The cost of the Primo is like the cost of Tren or Masteron when you factor in the MG per vial.

A gram of Primo a week would be beautiful, but even 400mg + suffices. The true magic I hear is 600mg and above. But 400mg is very productive. But like any drug, more is better. In the case of Primo, it cannot be stated more so. The sides, or lack thereof, is what makes it so great.

And I agree with everything nosleep says in regards to Primo. With these sources making it affordable, it's now the base of most of my cycles for the most part too. I'll have Daman's, Defiant's, and a tiny bit of Strango's in possession and running it around 600mg a week during blasts sounds rather fun. The noticable effects of Primo on your body's dimensions is what's great. You'll see the roundness of your shoulders take part and the overall body scheme will be more of a sculpture. In a shirt, it's not as impressive as test, but without a shirt and for overall aesthetics it's a wanna-look-good-everyday type of drug. Cannot wait to see what 600mg does on me.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 07:26:43 PM »
Yeah there is some good UGL's selling primo for a decent price.  Barely more than tren(like ten or fifteen dollars)
I really want to acheive the look some of the euro and middle eastern competitors have like at the Worlds.
Everything I understand about those guys is low or no test, high deca, primo, dbol, drol, tren etc.

I think a serious dude could put on quality size with a large dose of test and anabolics and then transition to what nosleep and sliced are talking about when prepping.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 08:47:52 PM »
Ten or fifteen more but also dosed 10% more. Damans is dosed super high & it's super effective for mad cheap.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 09:16:14 PM »
Ten or fifteen more but also dosed 10% more. Damans is dosed super high & it's super effective for mad cheap.

Not on that train yet.  Someday.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 09:31:07 AM »
Good quality, or better yet GREAT quality, EQ and Primo are really awesome. Far superior to testosterone in regards to quality of the muscle's apperance, and ultimately that's what we strive for.

EQ has this distinct smell though, this leathery rich smell that's just amazing if you find a great source. The source I had I ran 600mg, and ", there's no must be ran for at least 12 or 15 weeks. That is absolute bullshit.

Great quality EQ, and even Primobolan, you'll notice fast. The vascular effects of this leathery smelling EQ was just amazing. I noticed absolutely no endurance benefits whatsoever, it was just veins, round shoulders, and a horse-face look. I got my cheeks sunken in and my lip structure bones puckering out. It was a tremendously pleasing drug. I like Primo more, despite the cost difference, simply due to the fact of it's impact on the shoulders were far more noticable and EQ really thickened up my blood. Bloodwork wise, Primo has done very little damage. Honestly, eating poorly 25% of the time, or even drinking a night a week, would do far more damage than what Primo has done to me. And I mean, FAR more damage.