Author Topic: Tranny wins NCAA Women’s Track and Field Event  (Read 13947 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Tranny wins NCAA Women’s Track and Field Event
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2022, 08:43:39 PM »
 ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2022, 10:38:34 PM »
Congrats to Lurker for beating a bunch of chicks

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2022, 01:25:11 AM »
loud mouth "womens rights" folks have a lot to do with this. they are the early 'woketards" who said:

"anything a man can do, a woman can do better" proven to be so very false. (tons of times)

this stuff is destroying womens sports, womens privacy (in locker rooms), etc.
another epic example of insane, woketard, libtard fails.

the most braindead cults of retards in US history

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2022, 04:14:50 PM »
Lia Thomas in the locker room:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2022, 06:43:48 PM »
loud mouth "womens rights" folks have a lot to do with this. they are the early 'woketards" who said:

"anything a man can do, a woman can do better" proven to be so very false. (tons of times)

this stuff is destroying womens sports, womens privacy (in locker rooms), etc.
another epic example of insane, woketard, libtard fails.

the most braindead cults of retards in US history
Now men are proving they can do anything a woman can do, just better. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2022, 05:33:10 AM »
see how a real american man acts libtards?? Not a woke kvnt like your pant-shitting braindead hero.

DeSantis REJECTS Lia Thomas' win

Libtards  ::) ::) ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2022, 06:50:28 AM »
That was get when he was taking about deflated balls.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2022, 06:54:33 AM »
Congrats to Lurker for beating a bunch of chicks

I can't believe how much space I own in that empty ass head of yours.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2022, 03:18:49 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269869/Vermont-girls-high-school-volleyball-team-barred-locker-room-transgender-student.html

Members of a Vermont girls high school volleyball team have been banned from using their own locker room and now have to change in a single bathroom stall after they complained about a transgender teammate.

Some teammates allege that the transgender player at Randolph Union High School made an 'inappropriate remark' to some of them while they were changing in the locker room.

Shortly after the incident, the school sent out an email to families of the players, informing them that the school has 'plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.'

With about 10 players on the team, Allen said that making each of them getting changed in the single bathroom stall doesn't make sense.

'They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable to get changed in a single-stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes,' she said. 'Where, if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time.'

Allen said the issue isn't with the transgender athlete playing on the team, but being in a locker room where the female students are at their most vulnerable.

'There are biological boys that go into the girl's bathroom, but never a locker room,' Allen said.

She added: 'My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change.'

'I feel like for stating my opinion -- that I don’t want a biological man changing with me -- that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped,' Allen said.

School officials sent out another email informing parents they are looking into allegations that the volleyball girls harassed the transgender student.

Lisa Floyd, Randolph High School co-president, said that when policies are violated, disciplinary action consistent with the school's rules will be applied, adding that students' safety is the 'district's top priority.'

According to the policies of the Vermont Agency of Education, 'the use of restrooms and locker rooms by transgender students require school to consider numerous facts,' the agency said.

The agency states in their policy that 'a transgender student should not be required to use a locker room or restroom that conflicts with the student's gender identity.' 

The school's investigation is ongoing.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2022, 04:03:08 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11269869/Vermont-girls-high-school-volleyball-team-barred-locker-room-transgender-student.html

So girls are barred from their own locker room, after an inappropriate tranny perved on them.
Do resident GetBig libturdz support this, or do you think its as insane as it sounds on paper?

Why do mentally twisted libturdz and trannies, get their way in many situations, even if its putting normal folks out of their normal environments?

Isnt what they are doing to normal folks, the very thing they dont want done to twisted retardz?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2023, 09:51:47 AM »
https://reduxx.info/exclusive-transgender-athlete-receives-u-washington-offer-to-seize-one-of-just-twelve-womens-volleyball-d1-scholarships/

Reduxx has learned that a volleyball player from California is reportedly set to become the first known male recipient of a women’s Division 1 (D1) athletic scholarship. Tate Drageset, 17, has verbally committed to the University of Washington, and, if the offer is signed next fall, he would be seizing one of only twelve D1 volleyball scholarships available for females at the University.