Author Topic: Testosteron level decrease quick after pinning  (Read 1782 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Testosteron level decrease quick after pinning
« on: August 29, 2021, 09:18:30 AM »
Hello all,

Im using Testosteron Enenthaat.
When i pin it the day after i feel that it works, but after 3-4 days i have the feeling it decrease very quick.

Can it be that in the UG Testosteron maybe Propionaat or Sustanon contains?
I only use on fixed days 1 ml Test (300 mg) per week.

3 years ago was my last cycle (till now) and i never experienced this feeling.

How is that possible?
Maybe my natural testosteron production is lower than 3 years ago?

Thanks for the feedback!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Testosteron level decrease quick after pinning
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 10:20:08 PM »
It could be Prop.

I sometimes feel the same way, but there are so many other factors that play into how you feel on a daily basis.

With a relatively long half-life, you shouldn't have any issues with Enanthate, but it does spike pretty hard a day or two after injection.

Maybe try shooting every 3-4 days to take advantage of the spike and half-life? That's what i do. My Endo told me it's best to shoot all Test E/C every 3-4 days. Sust and Prop i shoot every other day.

The only way to know for sure is to have blood work done, but even then i doubt you would see much of a difference due to the overlap in half-life.

What are you "feeling"? Tired? Loss in libido?

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: Testosteron level decrease quick after pinning
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 09:50:47 AM »
It could be Prop.

I sometimes feel the same way, but there are so many other factors that play into how you feel on a daily basis.

With a relatively long half-life, you shouldn't have any issues with Enanthate, but it does spike pretty hard a day or two after injection.

Maybe try shooting every 3-4 days to take advantage of the spike and half-life? That's what i do. My Endo told me it's best to shoot all Test E/C every 3-4 days. Sust and Prop i shoot every other day.

The only way to know for sure is to have blood work done, but even then i doubt you would see much of a difference due to the overlap in half-life.

What are you "feeling"? Tired? Loss in libido?

Hi This is Overload,

Thanks for your replay. Sorry for my late response,

After 3 days i feel less strong, pump, mentally etc...
Now i combine 2 different UG marks Testosterone.