Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2022 Olympia - December 15-18 - Back in Las Vegas

<< < (20/23) > >>

Ron:

Will be interesting...

stuntmovie:
Jonny Bravo podcast today says that the Olympia COULD be cancelled due to the current NPC/IFBB situation.

He says that a cancellation could  be possible because Planet Hollywood may not want to be associated with the current NPC/IFBB situation.

In my opinion any cancellation by any party  is highly unlikely.

And this adverse situation could prove to be an advantage for all concerned.

Don't change your plans if you are coming to the Olympia unless Ron makes bad news official

Ron:

--- Quote from: stuntmovie on November 03, 2022, 11:08:23 AM ---Jonny Bravo podcast today says that the Olympia COULD be cancelled due to the current NPC/IFBB situation. He says that a cancellation could  be possible because Planet Hollywood may not want to be associated with the current NPC/IFBB situation. In my opinion any cancellation by any party  is highly unlikely. And this adverse situation could prove to be an advantage for all concerned. Don't change your plans if you are coming to the Olympia unless Ron makes bad news official

--- End quote ---

What - the 'current' situation? The sites that were shut down 8 or so years ago, all that had legal agreements?  No one is cancelling anything.  See you at the Olympia

michael arvilla:
It’s not being canceled! (Was thinking myself / Rambone/ Hankins and Gal Yates get a room together and go!) nh

Flexacon:

--- Quote from: michael arvilla on November 06, 2022, 02:25:24 PM ---It’s not being canceled! (Was thinking myself / Rambone/ Hankins and Gal Yates get a room together and go!) nh

--- End quote ---

Please invite Hankins. He needs some male bonding time (no homo)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version