Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Russia has penetrated Ukraine

<< < (5/1238) > >>

Super Natural:
 :D

Matt:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on February 23, 2022, 11:51:10 PM ---
You dont know shit about American history.  The USA is the top superpower on planet Earth, if there is one thing this country does well, its killing people.  We didnt bungle Iraq, we beat the shit out of them in every conflict and left only because we got tired of kicking their ass.

America has never been defeated in war,  your country would get skull fucked by every other country if you didnt border ours.  Your country only exist because WE are next to you.   Dont ever forget that. 

I would seriously doubt that we would intervene.  The Ukraine is anothef Slav Nation, its considered an internal conflict since the areas being invaded ate already controlled by pro Russian separatist. 

To conclude , nobody fucks with us because we are a nation of lunatics...we are always looking for someone to start some shit with us..we have the most powerful military in thr world, we spend 700 billion dollars a year on fucking people up...if we intervene , you know it when you see body parts flying in the air

--- End quote ---

What makes you think I disagree with any of that, Vince?

All I meant is that I would appreciate if the USA would invade my piece of shit country, and overthrow Trudeau.

In fact, given that North Carolina is a coastal state, you probably have nukes there. Even NC invading Canada would be sufficient for me. Canada could not defend itself.

Where we disagree, I think, is on the Iraq War.

So you think the USA invading Iraq on a pretext of lies is ok?

Do you think the reputation of American military intelligence wasn't impacted by that?

That's why I said you bungled that one. You invaded Iraq over a lie, and lost credibility on the world stage. NOT that as the sole global superpower, you need credibility.

But Iraq was a major fuck-up.

Are you ok with lying about a pretext for war, Vince? If yes, why?

I quit the Canadian Army over that, so you might say I have strong feelings over it. That piece of shit George Bush Jr. lied through his teeth about Iraq and Saddam Hussein, and everyone knows it.

Matt:
What happened here?:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YellowRedReport/status/1496761527239647233

Super Natural:

Kwon:
This just in from Kharkiv (fella took the pic from balcony)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version