Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Vaccine Death Report

<< < (19/19)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: illuminati on August 14, 2022, 03:06:31 AM ---The 3 different shots would totally fit in with Trial vaccinations
as  1- shot is the full amount  2- the other is 50% & 3 - The last shot is a placebo That's how the manufacturers know what is causing what - there have been other similar Studies in to Different batch No's & the differing affects/ reactions between them.

As For being Sheep like even You have to admit so many have been & are like sheep - taking in all the 24/7 propaganda & doing everything they were told no matter how ridiculous.

As for your wisest choice - as I've stated many times I my be wrong about these T.E.Vaccines & in time I can go & have them.

Only what if You Haven't made the wisest Choice ??
That is a Possibility you're not Talking about - Why. ??

--- End quote ---

If my choice turns out not to have the expected results, which was to either prevent or lessen any negative affects COVID might have on my health, so be it. My guess is I would already know if that were the case. So far, no stroke and no other negative reactions. Knock on wood. What I do know is that the vaccine did not prevent me getting COVID. So, there is that. Given that my breathing is already compromised, there was a good possibility that COVID would have been much worse than it was.

Just about an hour ago, I found out my 27-year-old grandson has COVID. His symptoms are worse than mine were. I never had a fever, while he ran a fever over of 104. Don't know for sure if he was vaccinated. I suspect he was because my granddaughter works as a medical assistant, and she likely would have encouraged him to get vaccinated. My grandson has no health or immune system compromises that would have made him more susceptible to COVID.

In the past when something like allergy shots is not working to my benefit, I know it. I took them twice a week for almost a year and my allergies never improved, so I quit. If I get a headache, which is a rarity for me, I don't rush to take an aspirin. Rather, when possible, I take a short nap.   

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Gym-Rat on July 26, 2022, 04:26:31 AM ---https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-jabs-impact-both-male-and-female-fertility_4619827.html

This might be a good thing (Less Millennial Libtardz):

Expert warns that there is credible evidence that the COVID shots may cross-react with syncytin and reproductive genes in sperm, ova and placenta in ways that might impair reproductive outcomes. ‘We could potentially be sterilizing an entire generation.’

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a winner.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Gym-Rat on August 14, 2022, 03:26:21 AM ---Prime, true, you have never pushed people here to get the Vax. BUT, MSM and Twitter and all the main lefty platforms demonized people who did not take it.
Many got fired, ruined careers, etc.

Attacking them and their families as "ant-vaxxers" etc. Much like Oak does. So people are going to push back and attack as well.
If they werent attacked first (thats what the left does) then there would be no conflict. The lefty woke-mob always goes first when it comes to attacks, doxxing, etc.

--- End quote ---

Seems to me the right is just as guilty as the left when it comes attacking others or their beliefs. What I do know is that most people are not so extreme regardless of which perspective they hold. Based on the people I personally know; the majority tends to be open-minded; it is the fringe minority that gets all the attention from the press.

It appears that some folks who seem on the edge of sanity, are threatening civil war because of the FBI's 'raid' at Mar-a-Largo last Monday. This is extreme IMO. If the FBI found what it appears they did, people should be very concerned. They do well to ask themselves why Trump wanted to personally store highly classified information. How was he planning to use it?

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on August 13, 2022, 01:15:12 PM ---
He didn’t say anything about knowing them directly, just that they’ve died from adverse effects from the vaccine. You can google it and find articles.

--- End quote ---

Anyone can google any issue and find articles that support their preconceived position on it. Everyone has an opinion. Opinions are not necessarily based on facts or truths that is why they are called opinions. 

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on August 14, 2022, 01:44:42 PM ---Seems to me the right is just as guilty as the left when it comes attacking others or their beliefs. What I do know is that most people are not so extreme regardless of which perspective they hold. Based on the people I personally know; the majority tends to be open-minded; it is the fringe minority that gets all the attention from the press.

It appears that some folks who seem on the edge of sanity, are threatening civil war because of the FBI's 'raid' at Mar-a-Largo last Monday. This is extreme IMO. If the FBI found what it appears they did, people should be very concerned. They do well to ask themselves why Trump wanted to personally store highly classified information. How was he planning to use it?

--- End quote ---

Civil war you say ??  Great let's have a Fucking Good Clearout 👍
WTF are The 789 Different genders going to do - let alone all the Snowflakes - Ahh so many will be offended Thank Fuck,
Let The Good Times Roll.😆

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version