Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Please welcome your newest IFBB pro, me, myself, muscle matters!!

<< < (15/16) > >>

muscle matters:

--- Quote from: stuntmovie on July 07, 2022, 10:32:53 AM ---MM, Can you offer some comments regarding your PRO NPC card  renewal fees and and any or all of the advantages of a pro status vs non-pro status.

Does your pro-status mean that you are now an IFBB  member and have 'retired' your NPC card? Or is it now possible to be a pro bodybuilder within the NPC?

And are there now a decent number of pro events for competitors of your status in which decent/sizeable  cash awards are offered?

And do you  have any idea of the percentage  of the number of pros who renew their pro-card each year as well as the price to do so?

I simply ask because there are so many pros now a days than any other time within bodybuilding history.

In my day you could count the total number of bodybuilding pros using the finger-tips of your four fists. (That means 20 or less.)

So in essence   .... Can you elaborate in detail, if possible,  the finer details and the advantages that thousands (minus a  small few) of competitive bodybuilders are very proud to possess now-a-daze?

Same question is thrown out to all you other GetBiggers who may possess pro cards or whom intend to .... some day soon.

Once again, MM.... CONGRATS!!!!

--- End quote ---

I never thought to make a fortune with my pro card.

I love the sport of bodybuilding, I just want to win my pro card to prove I could it.

joswift:

--- Quote from: stuntmovie on July 07, 2022, 03:46:19 PM ---Thanks, Joswift. I'll do my best to comment on that a bit later, but it seems to me at present that your friend would have nothing to lose if he did accept that guest-posing invite .... and $500 to gain , plus another $300 to save each year.

Here's another question .....

Can anyone offer a knowledgeable comment about new pros such as MM who won a cash award in a BB event within the first 3 years of receiving his pro card?

--- End quote ---

if he accepted the guest pose he would have got a 2 year ban from the IFBB

Kwon:

--- Quote from: muscle matters on July 02, 2022, 06:24:00 PM ---What a surreal weekend before 4th of July!!!

Please welcome your newest IFBB pro, I, ME, MYSELF!!!

The winner of lightweight class of Master over 40 at NPC Universe!!!

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Getbig Marshal Mathers!

The Scott:
Congratulations!

ThisisOverload:
Where are his Pro stars?

Someone nudge Ron and make it happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version