Author Topic: Fasted Cardio?  (Read 2369 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Fasted Cardio?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2022, 06:25:29 AM »
Just like most things in bodybuilding, it’s splitting hairs. The most important thing is actually doing it and the adherence to it. Whatever works for that particular person is the correct answer.

Wise post reported to moderators
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2022, 06:46:09 AM »
Just like most things in bodybuilding, it’s splitting hairs. The most important thing is actually doing it and the adherence to it. Whatever works for that particular person is the correct answer.

Solid post.

You have all these trainers trying to distinguish themselves by pretending they’ve reinvented the wheel.

You see the same thing in running. The coaches come up with wacky workouts they pull out of their asses, yet their runners don’t run as fast as guys from the 70s who used very simple routines.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2022, 07:23:08 AM »
Why torture yourself when you can just eat less?

At Christmas why not enjoy yourself?

The greater torture to me is not indulging. 1hr on a elliptical whilst watching a program or listening to music (or checking out the gym skirt) isn't torture

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2022, 07:31:16 AM »

The greater torture to me is not indulging. 1hr on a elliptical whilst watching a program or listening to music (or checking out the gym skirt) isn't torture

This.

Easist cardio is a fasted walk first thing in the am.  5,000 steps or so before first meal.  You WILL drop weight if you don't pig out.  But, it's also totally enjoyable, and good for your overall heath and constistuion.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2022, 05:36:05 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2022, 05:48:50 PM »
Fasting?

Just smoke crack and meth like WES and you'll get lean. Toothless...but lean.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2022, 10:55:37 AM »
Fasting?

Just smoke crack and meth like WES and you'll get lean. Toothless...but lean.
C´mon bro Wes is an ELFFFFFF   ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2022, 02:03:25 AM »

I fast for a couple of days before Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I eat like a hog on the holidays. No weight gain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2022, 01:34:49 PM »
I fast for a couple of days before Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I eat like a hog on the holidays. No weight gain.

Just eat big on Thanksgiving and Xmas day, no need to fast, you cant get fat in a day no matter how much you eat, the body doesnt convert food into fat that quickly, you will just shit most of it out.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2022, 01:40:01 PM »
is the 2 lb weight gain, one the sodium is out of you, really that big of a deal?