Author Topic: This is what too stupid to vote looks like…  (Read 5617 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This is what too stupid to vote looks like…
« on: September 30, 2022, 02:26:43 PM »
First price is in Huntington Beach, second in LA…

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: This is what too stupid to vote looks like…
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 02:30:48 PM »
They wanted it... But hey, no mean Tweets...  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 02:32:37 PM »
It's all good because it will stop climate change.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 02:48:05 PM »

I find the prices you posted a bit off in that according to Gas Buddy, gas prices today in Huntington Beach are considerably less. The highest price for regular $5.99 a gallon is at the Arco station located at 5981 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA
https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/huntington-beach

The most expensive in L.A. is the Arco station in Buena Park with regular @ $5.89 a gallon. https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/los-angeles

It is a little over $5.00 a gallon in West Linn, OR which is higher than a week ago. I generally buy gas while I am shopping at Costco. It is about .40 less per gallon than elsewhere.

This year's annual rate of inflation in the U.S. is 8.3%. In England it is nearly 10%, Venezuela has the highest rate of inflation in the entire world is over one million percent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 02:59:31 PM »
I find the prices you posted a bit off in that according to Gas Buddy, gas prices today in Huntington Beach are considerably less. The highest price for regular $5.99 a gallon is at the Arco station located at 5981 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA
https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/huntington-beach

The most expensive in L.A. is the Arco station in Buena Park with regular @ $5.89 a gallon. https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/california/los-angeles

It is a little over $5.00 a gallon in West Linn, OR which is higher than a week ago. I generally buy gas while I am shopping at Costco. It is about .40 less per gallon than elsewhere.

Thanks…I’ll let Chevron know that Primemuscle from Getbig said they were off and the pictures that I took with my own camera are fake

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 03:14:45 PM »
Thanks…I’ll let Chevron know that Primemuscle from Getbig said they were off and the pictures that I took with my own camera are fake

I did not say your photos were fake. I said they are a bit off. Gas Buddy is usually very accurate. According to GasBuddy,  today the Mobil station located at 15001 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA is the highest for regular @ $6.79. Can you explain this? Did you take the photos with 'your own camera' today or at some point in the past when gas prices were higher?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 03:31:12 PM »
I'm not American and even I know Chevron prices are nearly always higher than other local places as it's meant to be a premium fuel.

Yet here we have tweedledee and tweedledum arguing about prices without considering the above.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2022, 12:37:11 PM »
My mid-term election ballot is on the way. Red tide coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2022, 03:13:41 PM »
I did not say your photos were fake. I said they are a bit off. Gas Buddy is usually very accurate. According to GasBuddy,  today the Mobil station located at 15001 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA is the highest for regular @ $6.79. Can you explain this? Did you take the photos with 'your own camera' today or at some point in the past when gas prices were higher?

It's not that accurate.

It has not given me one accurate price at a gas station here in years. But it's close enough.

Right now, it says the gas station by my house is at $3.26. This morning it was at $3.59.

Not a huge swing but not accurate either.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2022, 03:33:19 PM »
I'm not American and even I know Chevron prices are nearly always higher than other local places as it's meant to be a premium fuel.

Yet here we have tweedledee and tweedledum arguing about prices without considering the above.

There are three Chevron Stations in my neighborhood. Usually, all three of them have the same price. When I just checked they were each 10 cents a gallon apart with the highest being $5.59. The lowest price here is at the 76 station, which was charging $5.25 for regular yesterday. This supports your claim.

If Coach needs gas, he should head over to the Chevron on 16921 Algonquin St., Huntington Beach, CA because surprisingly they are the cheapest at $5.19 a gallon for regular. While he's there he should take a photo of their posted prices. ;) Good thing you posted 'nearly always', otherwise you'd be wrong.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 03:40:20 PM »
It's not that accurate.

It has not given me one accurate price at a gas station here in years. But it's close enough.

Right now, it says the gas station by my house is at $3.26. This morning it was at $3.59.

Not a huge swing but not accurate either.

Gas buddy relies on folks reporting the prices. Therefore, they are not always accurate. Also, gas prices change from one day to the next, so it depends on when the report was made. Some are within minutes and others are a day or more old. It is hard to believe gas going up several dollars a day, based on what Coach posted. I am not saying his photos are fake though.  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 03:58:20 PM »
Gas buddy relies on folks reporting the prices. Therefore, they are not always accurate. Also, gas prices change from one day to the next, so it depends on when the report was made. Some are within minutes and others are a day or more old. It is hard to believe gas going up several dollars a day, based on what Coach posted. I am not saying his photos are fake though.  ;D

Yeah, i read about how they get the data, so it makes sense to be off a bit from day to day.

I'm just glad that gas has gone down ~$1 a gallon here in the last few months.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 05:50:21 PM »
$6.70/gallon in Riverside County.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 06:24:05 PM »
$2.89 Chevron
$2.41 BJs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2022, 06:37:21 PM »
$3.88 here...............I`m amazed it has droppded so low....................F OR NOW!!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2022, 06:53:14 PM »
3.58 ..buf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2022, 07:01:16 PM »
There are three Chevron Stations in my neighborhood. Usually, all three of them have the same price. When I just checked they were each 10 cents a gallon apart with the highest being $5.59. The lowest price here is at the 76 station, which was charging $5.25 for regular yesterday. This supports your claim.

If Coach needs gas, he should head over to the Chevron on 16921 Algonquin St., Huntington Beach, CA because surprisingly they are the cheapest at $5.19 a gallon for regular. While he's there he should take a photo of their posted prices. ;) Good thing you posted 'nearly always', otherwise you'd be wrong.

Thanks, was literally there today. It’s the Huntington Harbor car wash. It was over $6. It’s 2 miles from my house. Anything else your little computer skills are missing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2022, 07:53:40 PM »

I did this for you literally just now..

First pic is on PCH/Warner the Second is about a half mile away on Algonquin…

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2022, 09:04:41 PM »

On one hand Gas Buddy is very accurate but it’s not always accurate.

This is Hankins level posting. These posts are literally within 30 minutes of each other.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2022, 05:07:31 AM »
I just got gas in Los Angeles yesterday. It was $6.59 cash price. Credit would have been 20 cents more a gallon. I gave the guy a $100 bill. It filled my tank to 3/4 full. The MOST I have ever spent for gas in my 51 years on this planet. Under that mean Orange Guy, I would fill my gas tank for $65 on average during his whole 4 years. So, fuck you gas buddy BS and stop trying to defend how terrible this administration is. YES, IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR EVERYTHING BEING FUCKED UP IN THE WORLD.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2022, 05:49:01 AM »
I just got gas in Los Angeles yesterday. It was $6.59 cash price. Credit would have been 20 cents more a gallon. I gave the guy a $100 bill. It filled my tank to 3/4 full. The MOST I have ever spent for gas in my 51 years on this planet. Under that mean Orange Guy, I would fill my gas tank for $65 on average during his whole 4 years. So, fuck you gas buddy BS and stop trying to defend how terrible this administration is. YES, IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR EVERYTHING BEING FUCKED UP IN THE WORLD.

It really is. And not admit just shows retardation.
I try to admit when Im wrong, and I have been here and apologized to folks.
To say things like "economy has nothing to do w/ the president" is ignorance.
Especially in these times.
We were the biggest oil exporters for 4 years under ultimate-orange.
This turd (diaper shitter) killed it with the swipe of a pen. MY gas went from 1.89 to 5.09.
(Yeah, zero to do w/ anything)  ::)

Its down to 3.49 now which is OK, but still not 1.89... Fuel affects everything, from MANUF, to deliveries, importation, everything...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2022, 05:55:44 AM »

Thats not too bad for California.   But just go to Costco or Sam's Club...or ride a bike
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2022, 06:03:01 AM »
$3.38 yesterday............... ..still too fucking high.....thanks Biden !!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2022, 06:07:41 AM »

Thats not too bad for California.   But just go to Costco or Sam's Club...or ride a bike

A shame we have been programmed to think this way ("Thats not too bad for California").
Its horrific no matter where one lives...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2022, 06:14:48 AM »
A shame we have been programmed to think this way ("Thats not too bad for California").
Its horrific no matter where one lives...

Ask Vince when was the last time he bought gas in California?

Lol not bad, compared to when?