Author Topic: Putin: Western society ‘satanic’ with ‘various genders’  (Read 4999 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Putin: Western society ‘satanic’ with ‘various genders’
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2022, 02:25:33 AM »
Putin spot on, the west has lost its way and there's no way back, we are to divided.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2022, 06:38:20 AM »
This country is the way it is because of the left trying to remove God/Jesus from the equation. Biden claims to be a practicing Catholic but he going against everything the Church teaches. If I’ve said this once I’ve said it a million times…you can’t be a Christian and a liberal, it’s either one or the other.
is believing in an invisible sky genie meant to be an admirable thing to you?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2022, 06:55:50 AM »

Try saying this in person to muslimes, fuckwit.  Make certain you make it clear you are a Jew.

I'm an Atheist.  You?  You're an assholist or at best, an "atheist".  I bet your Ima and Abba are real proud of you.  When in the Mid-East do you visit the local glory hole, aka  the "Nailing Wall"

It's called talent, maroon.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2022, 07:02:52 AM »
Try saying this in person to muslimes, fuckwit.  Make certain you make it clear you are a Jew.

I'm an Atheist.  You?  You're an assholist or at best, an "atheist".  I bet your Ima and Abba are real proud of you.  When in the Mid-East do you visit the local glory hole, aka  the "Nailing Wall"

did you just have a stroke?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2022, 07:16:51 AM »

In the manner of writing, yes.  A stroke of written genius, if you will.  If you won't, it's understandable.

Like I said, I bet your Ima and Abba are kvell. 

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2022, 07:29:09 AM »
In the manner of writing, yes.  A stroke of written genius, if you will.  If you won't, it's understandable.

Like I said, I bet your Ima and Abba are kvell.

i don't fuck with yiddish, we're proper mizrahim

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2022, 07:35:49 AM »

Shakespeare of Getbig!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2022, 08:02:34 AM »

Works better than than what the left has put forth. At the very least we know right from wrong

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2022, 08:07:47 AM »
Works better than than what the left has put forth. At the very least we know right from wrong

there's no such thing as right or wrong, those are all just constructs. It's sad that you need a set of fairy tales and fear of the afterlife to tell you not to be a twat to people

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2022, 09:04:19 AM »
there's no such thing as right or wrong, those are all just constructs. It's sad that you need a set of fairy tales and fear of the afterlife to tell you not to be a girl to people

Gotta love when people mention God how the left gets triggered lol

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2022, 09:29:03 AM »
Gotta love when people mention God how the left gets triggered lol

not going to work on me little man, i'm not the one blowing a gasket because dudes with tits wana get called mam. I'm cool with everything, you wanna believe in your wishing well sure just stfu about it, religion should be about your relationship with god, keep that personal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2022, 09:36:32 AM »
not going to work on my little man, i'm not the one blowing a gasket because dudes with tits wana get called mam. I'm cool with everything, you wanna believe in your wishing well sure just stfu about it, religion should be about your relationship with god, keep that personal.

Like I said, triggered. I’m not pushing anything on you or anyone else but when you tell someone to “stfu” about it, that’s a you problem. You could just ignore and move on but your snide little remarks doesn’t help. And saying there is no right or wrong isn’t a God thing, it’s common fucking sense

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2022, 09:44:25 AM »
Like I said, triggered. I’m not pushing anything on you or anyone else but when you tell someone to “stfu” about it, that’s a you problem. You could just ignore and move on but your snide little remarks doesn’t help. And saying there is no right or wrong isn’t a God thing, it’s common fucking sense

they're more than snide, they're witty and like most things in life above your head. Pity they dont make metal step stools 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2022, 09:52:53 AM »
they're more than snide, they're witty and like most things in life above your head. Pity they dont make metal step stools

I’m 60. I’ve seen most things in “life” and of course when all else fails…throw insults

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2022, 10:00:21 AM »
I’m 60. I’ve seen most things in “life” and of course when all else fails…throw insults

it's not an insult, it's a statement of fact

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2022, 10:09:41 AM »
it's not an insult, it's a statement of fact

You’ll hate this

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2022, 10:16:31 AM »
You’ll hate this
eh, i chuckled. i grew up on the internet, this is low tier

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2022, 10:18:17 AM »
eh, i chuckled. i grew up on the internet, this is low tier

I grew up before the internet. See the difference

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2022, 10:23:57 AM »
I grew up before the internet. See the difference
oh it's quite evident, you grew up before knowledge became readily available. You stopped learning at whatever was printed in some shitty encyclopedia you parents had 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2022, 10:25:37 AM »

You’re in over your head, wanker.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2022, 10:32:18 AM »
oh it's quite evident, you grew up before knowledge became readily available. You stopped learning at whatever was printed in some shitty encyclopedia you parents had

I know there isn’t 100 genders, I know that men can’t have babies, I know that a man that claims to be a man is still…are you ready? A man! I know that global warming is bullshit and a tax grab, I also know that todays education systems kindergarten - University are indoctrination mills and should be defunded, I know the best way to raise a child is when both the father and mother are in the house, I know that if a black person commits high level crime (murder for instance) he/she shouldn’t be release on a $500 bond as opposed to a white person commiting the same crime gets high bail or no bail and stays in prison….

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2022, 10:33:46 AM »
I know there isn’t 100 genders, I know that men can’t have babies, I know that a man that claims to be a man is still…are you ready? A man! I know that global warming is bullshit and a tax grab, I also know that todays education systems kindergarten - University are indoctrination mills and should be defunded, I know the best way to raise a child is when both the father and mother are in the house, I know that if a black person commits high level crime (murder for instance) he/she shouldn’t be release on a $500 bond as opposed to a white person commiting the same crime gets high bail or no bail and stays in prison….

Such obvious stuff … yet … hahahahaha!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2022, 10:45:04 AM »
there's no such thing as right or wrong, those are all just constructs. It's sad that you need a set of fairy tales and fear of the afterlife to tell you not to be a girl to people

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2022, 10:59:49 AM »

in your own words, tell me the difference between sex and gender

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2022, 11:14:53 AM »

The King!

Well said Scotty