Author Topic: Arnie the Opportunist  (Read 2479 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Arnie the Opportunist
« on: October 03, 2022, 09:22:25 AM »
Just thought this video was pretty well done and that Getbiggers would appreciate it since Arnold has become Getbig’s whipping boy from hanging out with Greta and overall beta male behavior and cuckery.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Arnie the Opportunist
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 10:02:23 AM »
Clever with the swastika in the thumbnail. Great clickbait, just spent 12 minutes on the shitter watching this in hopes of a huge revelation, yet none was had  :-\

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 10:07:58 AM »
Clever with the swastika in the thumbnail. Great clickbait, just spent 12 minutes on the shitter watching this in hopes of a huge revelation, yet none was had  :-\

Haha same here. I’m sorry. Just thought it was well made

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 02:45:19 PM »
What's this all about? Is this the Paul Graham the YouTube poster is referring to?

https://ifbbaustralia.com.au/ZZSWO/component/content/3-general/25-news-flash.html

Arnold, Paul and the Rewards of Crime

Arnold and Paul Maxwell Graham have been buddies for years. Two days after Arnie got his first apartment in LA, Arnie invited a writer to his place to see the proof that the Weiders had rigged the contest in which Frank Zane had beaten him. Paul popped out of the bedroom just after their arrival wearing only his underpants. Arnold complained that all the contestants had to wear a medallion out on stage with Zane=92s picture on it. The writer had to admit it was Frank=92s body on the medallion right down to the vein on his arm. The writer however, concluded from looking at the pictures, that Zane deserved to win because, Arnold was just plain fat. Arnold could only see that he was bigger than Zane.

With in months, Arnie was tearing down the highway with Paul in pursuit. A squeal of brakes, a crash, and a dazed Arnie hauls himself out of the car. Paul announces to the witnesses that he is taking Arnold to the hospital, and hurriedly leaves the scene of the accident. Shortly after, the police arrived and identified the car as a stolen vehicle.

According to Bill Dreke, Arnold long time buddy, several days later our Germanic Super Hero and Paul fled to Hawaii. A federal warrant was issued for Pauls arrest on 1/29/69.
In Honolulu Hawaii, FBI agent Edwin Miller and his partner flanked the motel door, and then with a kick, the door flies open. There stands Paul Graham posing stark naked for Arnie who is laying on the bed wearing only his underpants. Paul and Arnie are cuffed and taken out of the room

Our usually cool under pressure hero is very upset, the feds refuse to let him take his little blue pills with him. According to agent Miller, the pills were found to be the anabolic steroid, Dianabol. For Gods sake Arnold, tell us that beautiful body was only the result of hard work,determination and your humble, but strict upbringing.

In the lock up, Paul admitted everything, but swore that Arnold had no knowledge of the car being stolen. The FBI being only interested in the Federal Laws that were violated did not press the issue, because this was up to the state of California. On Feb. 11, 1969 Paul asked for and received a Rule 20. This Rule 20 transferred the case #3285cd to Hawaii Federal Court from the Central District of California for the sole purpose of pleading guilty. The Grand Jury indictment was filed Feb. 5,1969, charging Paul with 18 U. S. C. #2312, Foreign Transportation of 3DStolen Motor Vehicle. The indictment charged that on or about December 23, 1968, Paul shipped a 1965 Mustang and an 1966 Mustang to Sydney, Australia. On April 10, 1969 Paul was sentenced to 3 years, and on April 25, 1969 was delivered to Terminal Island , California.

On Feb. 16, 1971 after less that 2 years, Paul Maxwell Graham was paroled, and deported to Australia. Under U. S. Law Paul is not allowed to return to the U. S. But that has not stopped him. I personally was on the same flight from Las Vegas with Paul and the Australian body building team in 1984.

California, feeling that Arnold was to small a fish to go to the expense of extraditing from Hawaii, did not pursue any State charges against him, knowing that Paul would swear that Arnie did not know the car was stolen. Bill Dreke claims, Arnold not only knew, but was the look out for the thief.

Arnold visited Paul regularly and provided money to make his life comfortable. In the movie Pumping Iron we see Arnold posing there for the inmates, but they never explained how Arnie became connected with the joint. One inmate even asked for a kiss. I can hear the Church Lady saying Isnt that special.

After Paul got out of prison he was rewarded by the Weider brothers for protecting Arnold, by being given the Weider distributorship and from the IFBB a position as Vice President in charge of Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, and a bunch of Islands in the south pacific). In the two years that Paul was in jail, Joe Weider had made Arnie the center piece of his body building magazines. They had to protect their investment from scandal. Crime really did pay, and pay big. In 1980 Arnold gave the Mr. Olympia Contest to Paul to Promote. This contest is a story in itself and will come later. Of course Ben Weider will tell you that he did not know of his prison record until I told him, but Paul still rules Body Building in Australia.

If you want a gander at Paul rent  The Pirate Movie, he is the aging flabby body builder in the pirate crew.

On the plane coming back from Las Vegas, I found myself surrounded by the Australian team in coach class. Paul was traveling first class. I asked them if Paul was as big a crook in Australia as we hear he is. Suddenly I had four large hands clamped across my mouth with a whispered Yes, but shut up he might hear you. I couldnt believe these big guys were that afraid of that old man. After we got to LA they called me from there Hotel and I took them on a tour of Hollywood. Boy did I get an ear full of how Paul claims that Arnold owes him his career because he kept his mouth shut and took the rap alone.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 07:21:21 PM »
What's this all about? Is this the Paul Graham the YouTube poster is referring to?

https://ifbbaustralia.com.au/ZZSWO/component/content/3-general/25-news-flash.html

Arnold, Paul and the Rewards of Crime

Arnold and Paul Maxwell Graham have been buddies for years. Two days after Arnie got his first apartment in LA, Arnie invited a writer to his place to see the proof that the Weiders had rigged the contest in which Frank Zane had beaten him. Paul popped out of the bedroom just after their arrival wearing only his underpants. Arnold complained that all the contestants had to wear a medallion out on stage with Zane=92s picture on it. The writer had to admit it was Frank=92s body on the medallion right down to the vein on his arm. The writer however, concluded from looking at the pictures, that Zane deserved to win because, Arnold was just plain fat. Arnold could only see that he was bigger than Zane.

With in months, Arnie was tearing down the highway with Paul in pursuit. A squeal of brakes, a crash, and a dazed Arnie hauls himself out of the car. Paul announces to the witnesses that he is taking Arnold to the hospital, and hurriedly leaves the scene of the accident. Shortly after, the police arrived and identified the car as a stolen vehicle.

According to Bill Dreke, Arnold long time buddy, several days later our Germanic Super Hero and Paul fled to Hawaii. A federal warrant was issued for Pauls arrest on 1/29/69.
In Honolulu Hawaii, FBI agent Edwin Miller and his partner flanked the motel door, and then with a kick, the door flies open. There stands Paul Graham posing stark naked for Arnie who is laying on the bed wearing only his underpants. Paul and Arnie are cuffed and taken out of the room

Our usually cool under pressure hero is very upset, the feds refuse to let him take his little blue pills with him. According to agent Miller, the pills were found to be the anabolic steroid, Dianabol. For Gods sake Arnold, tell us that beautiful body was only the result of hard work,determination and your humble, but strict upbringing.

In the lock up, Paul admitted everything, but swore that Arnold had no knowledge of the car being stolen. The FBI being only interested in the Federal Laws that were violated did not press the issue, because this was up to the state of California. On Feb. 11, 1969 Paul asked for and received a Rule 20. This Rule 20 transferred the case #3285cd to Hawaii Federal Court from the Central District of California for the sole purpose of pleading guilty. The Grand Jury indictment was filed Feb. 5,1969, charging Paul with 18 U. S. C. #2312, Foreign Transportation of 3DStolen Motor Vehicle. The indictment charged that on or about December 23, 1968, Paul shipped a 1965 Mustang and an 1966 Mustang to Sydney, Australia. On April 10, 1969 Paul was sentenced to 3 years, and on April 25, 1969 was delivered to Terminal Island , California.

On Feb. 16, 1971 after less that 2 years, Paul Maxwell Graham was paroled, and deported to Australia. Under U. S. Law Paul is not allowed to return to the U. S. But that has not stopped him. I personally was on the same flight from Las Vegas with Paul and the Australian body building team in 1984.

California, feeling that Arnold was to small a fish to go to the expense of extraditing from Hawaii, did not pursue any State charges against him, knowing that Paul would swear that Arnie did not know the car was stolen. Bill Dreke claims, Arnold not only knew, but was the look out for the thief.

Arnold visited Paul regularly and provided money to make his life comfortable. In the movie Pumping Iron we see Arnold posing there for the inmates, but they never explained how Arnie became connected with the joint. One inmate even asked for a kiss. I can hear the Church Lady saying Isnt that special.

After Paul got out of prison he was rewarded by the Weider brothers for protecting Arnold, by being given the Weider distributorship and from the IFBB a position as Vice President in charge of Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, and a bunch of Islands in the south pacific). In the two years that Paul was in jail, Joe Weider had made Arnie the center piece of his body building magazines. They had to protect their investment from scandal. Crime really did pay, and pay big. In 1980 Arnold gave the Mr. Olympia Contest to Paul to Promote. This contest is a story in itself and will come later. Of course Ben Weider will tell you that he did not know of his prison record until I told him, but Paul still rules Body Building in Australia.

If you want a gander at Paul rent  The Pirate Movie, he is the aging flabby body builder in the pirate crew.

On the plane coming back from Las Vegas, I found myself surrounded by the Australian team in coach class. Paul was traveling first class. I asked them if Paul was as big a crook in Australia as we hear he is. Suddenly I had four large hands clamped across my mouth with a whispered Yes, but shut up he might hear you. I couldnt believe these big guys were that afraid of that old man. After we got to LA they called me from there Hotel and I took them on a tour of Hollywood. Boy did I get an ear full of how Paul claims that Arnold owes him his career because he kept his mouth shut and took the rap alone.

In January 1969 I stopped off in Honolulu on the way to Sydney, Australia. I was at the airport with Mits Kowashima to meet Arnold and Dave Draper. I had met both when I was in LA and trained at Golds Gym in October 1968. Dave remembered my name but not Arnold. Later that night we were all in Mit's Gym in Honolulu. Paul Graham was there, too. Mit's had a scale there with a height gauge. So everyone got measured and everyone except me claimed they were 1/2 inch taller than they were. Arnold said he was 6' 2" but he measured only 6' 1 1/2". I remember his standing as tall as possible trying to push the gauge higher. Perhaps he shrunk a bit during the day? That is possible. That day I saw Arnold with two different women. A Caucasian and also an Asian woman. Different times, of course. So perhaps he got lucky? He never had trouble picking up women. The guy, even then, had charisma.

Well, if this story is true and Arnold was arrested how come he wasn't charged? Surely the FBI would have evidence of car theft and who was involved? Arnold did live with Paul Graham and Kenny Moran in Los Angeles at the time. Kenny came to Vancouver shortly afterwards. We trained in the old Western Gym on Hastings Street. Also, who in Australia received the stolen Mustangs? Is any of this information available through freedom of information access? Would be enlightening for sure.

When I returned to Honolulu after visiting Sydney I was given a newspaper clip by Roz's Aunt which had a cartoon on the front page depicting Lord Paul, Mr Australia lifting a car. There was a story about his being arrested by the FBI for sending stolen cars to Australia. I sent the clipping to Robert Nailon but so far haven't had access to it. By the way, Paul Graham never did win the Mr Australia title. He simply used that title as his wrestling identity.

I was at the Coogee Gym in Sydney in 1972 one Saturday morning when Paul Graham showed up in an old Corvette. He was wearing blue jeans and a similar jacket. I was also in Melbourne for a Mr Australia contest where Paul Graham was elected president of the IFBB in Australia. He has held that position ever since. 1973, I believe. There was a challenge to his authority but he was instructed to change the name of his organization and business continued as usual for Paul and Carole. When Paul got out of prison he lived in a house that was owned by Billy Moore. Apparently Billy also imported American cars. I am not accusing him of any wrong doing. Just stating some facts.

I am a Canadian with an Australian citizenship. As a Canadian wanting to live in LA I well knew that one must avoid having a criminal record if one wanted to get to live in the states. No way felons could gain entry to the states. Paul went to Arnold's wedding. So how did he manage that?

By the way, Arnold's Total Recall autobiography twice mentions an Australian mate but never disclosed who this mate was. Arnold said he made some extra money driving cars to a dock in LA that were destined to be shipped to Australia. Knowing how intelligent Arnold is are we supposed to believe that he didn't know that his mate, who he shared an apartment with in LA, was stealing Mustangs to send to Australia? 

How on earth has the truth of this story not made headlines in the media? If the story is true then Arnold does owe Paul Graham big time!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 09:01:12 PM »
What’s this about?

DVD’s?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 09:18:44 PM »
Because the truth is far more nuanced than either of those stories.

You hear "stolen" car and it co jurs up an inage of a street hood using a slim jim to break into a car then cracking open the ignition with a screwdriver and speeding away in a hot car.

Doubtful anything like that occurred.  I would guess it wss more of a white collar endeavor.  Probably had straw buyers get loans to purchase the cars. Then default on the loan and report the car stolen. Meanwhile Mr. Graham is shipping the cars oversea and collecting insurance on the stolen car.

It laughable imagining some one as big and clumsy as Arnold being a look out for a car thief.  The white collar theory would explain how the feds would be involved. Probably several forms of Fraud and laundering.  This way Paul and especially Arnold could claim plausible deniability. In Arnolds case he could honestly claim that he didn't steal a car nor would he know it was stolen- because it wasn't actually stolen from the owner but it was defrauded from the lender which would be the work of Mr. Graham.

In any event its also laughable to read things like 'you can't be a felon and live in L.A.' or the feds flew to Hawaii and kicked down a door investigating a stolen car. Felons and stolen cars are a dime a dozen in L.A. * I realize this was 50 years ago and Vince is referring to getting through immigration as a felon. But still.

The truth to the above stories is going to be quite a bit more complex than Arnold was joyriding in a stolen car and Paul took the heat for him.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 10:47:23 PM »
Bro...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 10:59:53 PM »
In January 1969 I stopped off in Honolulu on the way to Sydney, Australia. I was at the airport with Mits Kowashima to meet Arnold and Dave Draper. I had met both when I was in LA and trained at Golds Gym in October 1968. Dave remembered my name but not Arnold. Later that night we were all in Mit's Gym in Honolulu. Paul Graham was there, too. Mit's had a scale there with a height gauge. So everyone got measured and everyone except me claimed they were 1/2 inch taller than they were. Arnold said he was 6' 2" but he measured only 6' 1 1/2". I remember his standing as tall as possible trying to push the gauge higher. Perhaps he shrunk a bit during the day? That is possible.

We all lose a bit of height throughout the day. I start the day at 5'9.3", but shrink from there I lose max 2cm, and I just say I'm 5'8.5". I'm usually at least that.

Arnold probably woke up at 6'2", and shrink from there.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2022, 11:35:50 PM »
Because the truth is far more nuanced than either of those stories.

You hear "stolen" car and it co jurs up an inage of a street hood using a slim jim to break into a car then cracking open the ignition with a screwdriver and speeding away in a hot car.

Doubtful anything like that occurred.  I would guess it wss more of a white collar endeavor.  Probably had straw buyers get loans to purchase the cars. Then default on the loan and report the car stolen. Meanwhile Mr. Graham is shipping the cars oversea and collecting insurance on the stolen car.

It laughable imagining some one as big and clumsy as Arnold being a look out for a car thief.  The white collar theory would explain how the feds would be involved. Probably several forms of Fraud and laundering.  This way Paul and especially Arnold could claim plausible deniability. In Arnolds case he could honestly claim that he didn't steal a car nor would he know it was stolen- because it wasn't actually stolen from the owner but it was defrauded from the lender which would be the work of Mr. Graham.

In any event its also laughable to read things like 'you can't be a felon and live in L.A.' or the feds flew to Hawaii and kicked down a door investigating a stolen car. Felons and stolen cars are a dime a dozen in L.A. * I realize this was 50 years ago and Vince is referring to getting through immigration as a felon. But still.

The truth to the above stories is going to be quite a bit more complex than Arnold was joyriding in a stolen car and Paul took the heat for him.

Arnold and I arrived in LA in early October 1968. If you trained at Golds Gym you would meet other bodybuilders. Dave trained at 6 am. I slept in my VW Beetle for a couple weeks and often went to Golds to have a shower first thing in the morning. I saw Dave blasting away on the standing calf machine. He had heaps of weight but was using very loose form. One day I got there before him and pumped my calves to over 18 inches. I could see why his calves weren't growing.

One day Arnold was there and there were several other people in the gym as well. He did the archer pose and I tried to show him a better way to do it but he pushed me away. We all thought he was a big oaf of a guy. Well, he couldn't speak English and there was no way to assess how smart he was. Years later we discovered he was hardly a dumbbell. He gave a seminar at our gym in Sydney, also called Vince's Gym. So in 1974 he already owned a house worth a million dollars. He drove a BMW same as I did. We owned a top floor apartment at Queenscliff Beach in Sydney and Arnold and his entourage came there for a steak dinner. A group of local bodybuilders from my gym and Robert Nailon sat near Arnold in our lounge. I asked Arnold, "How do you pronounce your name?" "Schwartzen-egger," he replied. I asked him about whether he considered his physique superior to Sergio Oliva. His answer surprised us. He said that if he had Sergio's body he would have beaten someone with his physique! I asked him what he thought about Sergio. "He's a pig!" insisted Arnold. What a shock to hear. So I had to know more so questioned him about Robby Robinson. Yep, he called him a pig as well. Ditto for Bill Grant and a few other black bodybuilders I mentioned. I then told Arnold he was racially prejudiced. "No, I just don't like any of doze guys!" Imagine hearing that. So I asked about who deserved to win the top contests. He explained that whoever lost, whether Franco, or Sergio, etc., would claim the contest was fixed. So I asked Arnold about the 1968 Mr Universe in Miami that Frank Zane won. "That contest was fixed!" he said. I asked him about his ambition to become a movie star. I told him he wasn't like Steve Reeves and that goal didn't seem likely. "I like when people tell me things like that....it makes me try harder!" Well, we were all paying attention to Arnold. We had just seen him pose at my gym and what a huge guy he was. After his posing exhibition he came out and did a brief training seminar. So Arnold did have many fans at my place. About then he got up and we thought he had to go to the bathroom. After several minutes he still had not returned. The parents of the babysitter who was at the gym earlier asked if I had seen their daughter. No, I hadn't. Robert, The Brain, Nailon jumped up and headed down the hall. He returned shortly and whispered that Arnold was having sex with the babysitter in one of the bedrooms! The bedroom door was locked but Robert knew my place so went out to the balcony and opened the sliding glass door and there was Arnold having sex with the babysitter. Shortly afterwards Arnold appeared out of the room and was alerted that the parents were looking for their daughter. Instead of rejoining us in the lounge he vamoosed with Paul Graham and Robert Nailon. I saw the babysitter as she came out of the bedroom and asked her what happened. She told me, "Arnold forced me!" I asked her why she didn't say anything or call out. She said, "I didn't want to get anyone in trouble." Roz and I didn't know what to do. Since the babysitter's parents were there they were responsible for their daughter. People have said I didn't do anything if a rape occurred at my place. I never said it was rape. She obviously connected with Arnold and went into the bedroom voluntarily. I doubt she knew what was about to happen but there you are. She never made a complaint that I am aware of. I related the story to John Balik, owner of IronMan Magazine. He told me that story was probably repeated many, many times involving Arnold in his travels around the world. Did his behaviour fit what we know of him?

People have to accept that for a huge, not so handsome, musclebound, German speaking guy from Austria to become one of the top actors in Hollywood requires an exceptional intelligence plus unbelievable motivation and dedication. He auditioned for several roles in Hollywood and was laughed at by the producers. Most people would abandon any ambitions if that happened to them. Not Arnold. Of course he got unbelievably lucky. A role requiring an actor play a robot was made for Arnold. His accent and looks didn't matter because no one knew what a robot from the future would look or sound like. That was well before Artificial Intelligence Robots were created in recent years. The Terminator and sequels made Arnold a multimillionaire. He continued to invest in real estate. His friend Joe Gold assured him there was no money in owning a gym and he told Arnold to buy property instead. That was good advice. Arnold, before his divorce, was worth over $500,000,000. No musclehead is capable of earning that much wealth.

Getting back to the car theft allegations. Would anyone now believe a very intelligent Arnold wasn't aware of what Paul Graham was up to? Someone in the FBI or police or both made sure Arnold didn't go to prison. Arnold visited Paul in prison as far as we know. Actually, Paul kept training while in prison and when he returned to Australia did well in some bodybuilding contests, but never won the Mr Australia contest. He also wrestled on TV. They introduced Paul as the winner of two Mr Universe titles. Truth was he won two awards for best arms and abdominals in a Mr Southern Universe Contest staged by Bob Bruce. Frank Colombera from Perth won that contest. That was 1972. He also placed 2nd in the Mr Australia that year.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2022, 04:10:43 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2022, 06:47:58 AM »
Still more alpha  than the metal worker turned pig farmer

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2022, 07:02:37 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2022, 11:46:45 AM »
Great kick to my memory banks, Vince!

Didn't we discuss this once before?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2022, 01:21:34 AM »
Paul Graham talking about meeting and training with Arnold. They met in October 1968, Paul was arrested by the FBI in early February 1969 so how could they train together for 3 years?! By the way the article states he won 2 Mr Universe titles! Nope, two awards in a Mr Southern Universe contest in Australia...he won best arms and best chest.

“We became good friends from that meeting, I was nine years older. Arnold had an apartment there and I had a car. Arnold said ‘Come and share my apartment, you can show me all about America, I am a bit lost. We can work out together’....For three years they lived out of each other’s pockets: “We’d train at Vinces, then we’d have lunch, in the afternoon have a rest and then we’d drive from Studio City to Santa Monica. There was a gym there called Gold’s gym.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/australian-body-builder-paul-graham-on-how-he-sculpted-arnold-schwarzeneggers-early-years/news-story/29e69e17e511563a5473ae411007bf0e

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2022, 01:28:44 AM »
In January 1969 I stopped off in Honolulu on the way to Sydney, Australia. I was at the airport with Mits Kowashima to meet Arnold and Dave Draper. I had met both when I was in LA and trained at Golds Gym in October 1968. Dave remembered my name but not Arnold. Later that night we were all in Mit's Gym in Honolulu. Paul Graham was there, too. Mit's had a scale there with a height gauge. So everyone got measured and everyone except me claimed they were 1/2 inch taller than they were. Arnold said he was 6' 2" but he measured only 6' 1 1/2". I remember his standing as tall as possible trying to push the gauge higher. Perhaps he shrunk a bit during the day? That is possible. That day I saw Arnold with two different women. A Caucasian and also an Asian woman. Different times, of course. So perhaps he got lucky? He never had trouble picking up women. The guy, even then, had charisma.

Well, if this story is true and Arnold was arrested how come he wasn't charged? Surely the FBI would have evidence of car theft and who was involved? Arnold did live with Paul Graham and Kenny Moran in Los Angeles at the time. Kenny came to Vancouver shortly afterwards. We trained in the old Western Gym on Hastings Street. Also, who in Australia received the stolen Mustangs? Is any of this information available through freedom of information access? Would be enlightening for sure.

When I returned to Honolulu after visiting Sydney I was given a newspaper clip by Roz's Aunt which had a cartoon on the front page depicting Lord Paul, Mr Australia lifting a car. There was a story about his being arrested by the FBI for sending stolen cars to Australia. I sent the clipping to Robert Nailon but so far haven't had access to it. By the way, Paul Graham never did win the Mr Australia title. He simply used that title as his wrestling identity.

I was at the Coogee Gym in Sydney in 1972 one Saturday morning when Paul Graham showed up in an old Corvette. He was wearing blue jeans and a similar jacket. I was also in Melbourne for a Mr Australia contest where Paul Graham was elected president of the IFBB in Australia. He has held that position ever since. 1973, I believe. There was a challenge to his authority but he was instructed to change the name of his organization and business continued as usual for Paul and Carole. When Paul got out of prison he lived in a house that was owned by Billy Moore. Apparently Billy also imported American cars. I am not accusing him of any wrong doing. Just stating some facts.

I am a Canadian with an Australian citizenship. As a Canadian wanting to live in LA I well knew that one must avoid having a criminal record if one wanted to get to live in the states. No way felons could gain entry to the states. Paul went to Arnold's wedding. So how did he manage that?

By the way, Arnold's Total Recall autobiography twice mentions an Australian mate but never disclosed who this mate was. Arnold said he made some extra money driving cars to a dock in LA that were destined to be shipped to Australia. Knowing how intelligent Arnold is are we supposed to believe that he didn't know that his mate, who he shared an apartment with in LA, was stealing Mustangs to send to Australia? 

How on earth has the truth of this story not made headlines in the media? If the story is true then Arnold does owe Paul Graham big time!

If you had a criminal record and wanted to live in the states just come across illegally through the Mexican border.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2022, 08:34:55 AM »
If you had a criminal record and wanted to live in the states just come across illegally through the Mexican border.

You could potentially get a free plane ticket to Martha's Vineyard!  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2022, 12:27:20 AM »
You could potentially get a free plane ticket to Martha's Vineyard!  ;D
And hang out with Arnold's ex's family.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2022, 04:48:12 AM »
Wait back up, why was he posing naked for Arnold??

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2022, 12:39:33 AM »
Wait back up, why was he posing naked for Arnold??
It's only gay if you want it to be.