Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 127636 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #975 on: March 27, 2018, 09:26:39 AM »
 :)
F

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #976 on: March 27, 2018, 09:47:41 AM »
Bulking what a crock of shit!!!!

theres no reason why us bodybuilders cant grow over the months while keeping some type of abdominals.... drugs or no drugs,,,,,  Every time I simply up my calories to try to play the mass game I look like shit unless I'm in a 4x t shirt.

when I was 250 pounds on high gear thinking I was bulking I just simply looked like shit!

225 nice and lean I look twice the size on 3/4 to 1/2 the amount of gear

chuckles

« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »

theres no reason why us bodybuilders cant grow over the months while keeping some type of abdominals.... drugs or no drugs,,,,,  Every time I simply up my calories to try to play the mass game I look like shit unless I'm in a 4x t shirt.

when I was 250 pounds on high gear thinking I was bulking I just simply looked like shit!

agree 100% never get fat...always stay lean.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2018, 02:20:58 PM »

Excellent post
Very well said

Great to hear you learnt from the misguided experience
And no doubt at all you look way bigger & better now.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2018, 02:31:04 PM »

This is a good post.  I have never felt worse than when I "bulked" in my younger years.  I felt like crap, slept horrible and was anxious all the time. Also, as a natural I learned the hard way that bulking didn't put much muscle on either.  When it was all said and done, maybe a pound.  One whole pound of muscle for a 10 month process of 6-7 months bulking and 3 dieting.  I could've put that pound on just by lifting and eating basically maintenence.