Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 128166 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2018, 10:13:51 AM »
That's nothing.

I saw Chaos (conehead) push up the 150's for reps.

But how does his chest looks like?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2018, 10:48:24 AM »
But how does his chest looks like?

Chaos possesss a mountain of muscle, a sharp intellect, a quick witted sense of humor, and a refined palate.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »
Chaos possesss a mountain of muscle, a sharp intellect, a quick witted sense of humor, and a refined palate.

You should write video scripts for Vince G

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2018, 12:12:46 PM »
He said that he would train for months on end and get stronger and stronger with out a size increase and then..... BOOOMMMM

He would add 3or 4 pounds nearly overnight

Mike Mentzer= Pure Mesomorph
DJ 181= Pure Ectomorph
Nelson Muntz= Pure Endomorph

Can you tell the differences in dietary and protein needs.
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
Bulk still going cant seem to break 195 on the scale, but lifts are getting good, put up 100 pound dbs for reps today.

No offense, but why would a guy your height be bulking to 195? That would look rediculous man. Even guys 5'10-6'0 look stupid when they go over 230 pounds myself included. Unless your a legit 6'1-6'2 no guy not competing should play the size game. Just stay healthy and lean man
l

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
No offense, but why would a guy your height be bulking to 195? That would look rediculous man. Even guys 5'10-6'0 look stupid when they go over 230 pounds myself included. Unless your a legit 6'1-6'2 no guy not competing should play the size game. Just stay healthy and lean man
I want to compete in classic bodybuilding for my height the weight limit is 180, I've won 2 Mens Physique shows at the weight of 150-156, when I competed on the national level I got up to around 165 and looked like a little boy compared to the dudes in my class, still placed top 10 out of over 35 dudes, but that was an absolute eye opener, I need a lot more size, and I figure if I can get up to around 200 lean around say 14% bf by the time I diet down maybe I'll land around the 175 pound mark.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2018, 02:13:14 PM »

Wow, looking at that pic comparing to Vinces current look he actually has put on a ton of size, look completely different there.

Haha no need to be polite about it, vince is downright obese now

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »

he is super dumb. he sends me creepy pm's threatening to ban me cuz he thinks I'm shizzo, of all people, lol.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
i send pm's to people all the time threatening to ban them, some of them are so dumb they think i can even though im not even a mod, now thats dumb!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2018, 03:42:36 PM »
Haha no need to be polite about it, vince is downright obese now
I'm not saying he's shredded, but the guy completely changed his structure, he's a thick dude now.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2018, 07:18:21 PM »
Legs coming up bros!

chess315

« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2018, 07:41:42 PM »
I truly don't think this shit matters one way or the other. To gain muscle you have to eat more bottom line

chess315

« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2018, 07:44:19 PM »
So putting a full 2 inches ON EACH ARM is not improvement

Just fuck off pussy
is Blakely really dead I thought he was still alive

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2018, 10:09:24 PM »
is Blakely really dead I thought he was still alive

I don't know

Last contact i had with him was bout 5 years ago

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »
I think Blakely is a fine example of the "those who have eyes to see" dynamic, present in almost every aspect of strength and physique training. A natural who doesn't understand the mind numbing drug doses that went along with the gastronomical feats of heroism will turn to an absolute tub of lard within no time at all if stupid enough to emulate Blakely's drug inflamed metabolism.

Trying to out eat the 5+ grams of test (and who knows what else) that lifters of that level have typically used as a base (assuming guys like Ryan Kennelly and Mark Bell can be believed), takes an all-consuming, 24 hour a day commitment and even then stored bodyfat is surprisingly low all things considered.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2018, 01:14:39 AM »

What do U think about Hypertrophy "inventor" bulking ups, he is doing that 4 the last 25 years  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2018, 02:00:41 AM »
I’m a total health freak. Also in my experience you grow faster when your eating cleaner and you recover better.   The guys who say you don’t gain size eating clean almost always look like shit. Bloated red messes. Keep in mind clean for me is say a 12oz filet with vegetables and 2 cups of white rice.....chicken and brocolli  gets you nowhere. Have some organic dark chocolate throughout the day if it helps with the sweet tooth.  The last thing anyone needs to do is add a bunch of processed shit in their diet if gains and health are in mind. Give me a pound of bison with two sweet potatoes and half a cup of nuts and repeat that 3 times. That’s how you grow....you just don’t get the nutrients/antioxidants you need eating dirty to recover from strength training imo. Eating clean also means better sleep and sleep is everything in my experience. Your not getting 8-10 hours of deep sleep a night your not growing. When my sleep is fucked up I don’t make the same strength gains
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2018, 03:06:11 AM »
"you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't tell a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

going in to work da bag and rip dat shit up bitch  8) 8) 8)

and blowforshit, respect for posting up vids dude

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2018, 03:12:56 AM »
I’m a total health freak. Also in my experience you grow faster when your eating cleaner and you recover better.   The guys who say you don’t gain size eating clean almost always look like shit. Bloated red messes. Keep in mind clean for me is say a 12oz filet with vegetables and 2 cups of white rice.....chicken and brocolli  gets you nowhere. Have some organic dark chocolate throughout the day if it helps with the sweet tooth.  The last thing anyone needs to do is add a bunch of processed shit in their diet if gains and health are in mind. Give me a pound of bison with two sweet potatoes and half a cup of nuts and repeat that 3 times. That’s how you grow....you just don’t get the nutrients/antioxidants you need eating dirty to recover from strength training imo. Eating clean also means better sleep and sleep is everything in my experience. Your not getting 8-10 hours of deep sleep a night your not growing. When my sleep is fucked up I don’t make the same strength gains

Agree with U, I am vegetarian, when I see what people eat & buy in shops  :P :P :P
+ how fat is some people, makes me vomit  :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2018, 03:17:38 AM »

Agree with U, I am vegetarian, when I see what people eat & buy in shops  :P :P :P

i know you are from OZ so are you tapping this fellow vegan?  8)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2018, 03:44:13 AM »
Kirk Karwoski  knows a thing or two about bulking/ cutting also:

'Back when I was conversing on a regular basis with Kirk Karwoski we talked extensively about his training and eating during his competitive years.

When I asked him how he ate in order to get into the lean condition he did for his AAU raw meet back in 94 he told me something very interesting.

"I did the "every other" diet." he said.

"The every other diet?" I asked, befuddled.

"Yeah, so I would eat something clean one meal, then something you know, not so clean the next meal.  Then something clean, etc."

"And that's got you that lean?" I said.  Kirk competed that year in the 242 class looking the best he ever had.

"Yeah" he said.  "Well, you have to remember at the time, I was working a very physically active job.  When I ate clean every meal I lost too much weight.  When I ate clean and then threw in some extra calories to cover my physical needs, it seemed to work out just right."
' (excerpted from "The "every other" diet and the "clean" vs "dirty" food debate ")

http://www.lift-run-bang.com/2013/12/the-every-other-diet-and-clean-vs-dirty.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2018, 04:09:20 AM »
I think Blakely is a fine example of the "those who have eyes to see" dynamic, present in almost every aspect of strength and physique training. A natural who doesn't understand the mind numbing drug doses that went along with the gastronomical feats of heroism will turn to an absolute tub of lard within no time at all if stupid enough to emulate Blakely's drug inflamed metabolism.

Trying to out eat the 5+ grams of test (and who knows what else) that lifters of that level have typically used as a base (assuming guys like Ryan Kennelly and Mark Bell can be believed), takes an all-consuming, 24 hour a day commitment and even then stored bodyfat is surprisingly low all things considered.

Blakely told me that for the lighter guys, 220 and under it's best to be as lean as possible, like 6-8%

not sure if he'd agree with 4%?

i can get there and stay there comfortably no extra effort and i feel good and strong that ripped

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2018, 04:45:47 AM »

outed

The Seductor

« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2018, 06:38:02 AM »
I want to compete in classic bodybuilding for my height the weight limit is 180, I've won 2 Mens Physique shows at the weight of 150-156, when I competed on the national level I got up to around 165 and looked like a little boy compared to the dudes in my class, still placed top 10 out of over 35 dudes, but that was an absolute eye opener, I need a lot more size, and I figure if I can get up to around 200 lean around say 14% bf by the time I diet down maybe I'll land around the 175 pound mark.
Somebody give this kid a sandwich

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2018, 09:11:57 AM »
I concur.

"you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't tell a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

going in to work da bag and rip dat shit up bitch  8) 8) 8)

and blowforshit, respect for posting up vids dude

Thanks dude, put up some vids dude, show us how you do it in Poland!

Somebody give this kid a sandwich
;D