Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 128198 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2018, 11:27:39 AM »
Arm Day dudes, make sure you're doing your tricep kickbacks! ;D

:o

keep it up bro. pretty much the best physique on getbig now that uncle jeff/bethere left.

be back

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »

keep it up bro. pretty much the best physique on getbig now that uncle jeff/bethere left.

be there be back.  ;)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2018, 02:36:25 PM »
you rather be back than be big  ???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2018, 04:03:08 PM »
maybe not but you are just turning this whole thread into a Go 4 It thread.  ::)
My apologies, looking forward to your input and theories in this subject of bulking.

You gotta admit one thing Go4it is transparent,  posting photos and videos documenting his bulk. Big props on actually showing some lifting footage. Is he natural? Highly unlikely,  but who really gives a shit, it's bodybuilding.
I mean it's a bodybuilding forum so why not throw up a vid or a pic especially if it pertains to the subject, I happen to be bulking at the moment so why not show some of the process.
if go4it gets to 195 in the same condition he'll be a beast
To be 195 in contest shape I would probably have to get up to 220 plus, thats pretty damn big dude.

Dude if I had to eat like that I would give up, 10 egg whites and white rice for breakfast???

the rest totally tasteless, I might manage that for a week before stepping onstage but offseason, not in a million years.

I admire your commitment...

Welcome back dude! For me it's just normal eating, I've never eaten junk food ever so to my pallet this food is delicious. Truthfully whenever I eat any kind of fast food or sugary food I feel like absolute shit, definitely don't feel energized to train or get shit done. My vice is booze, I like to drink. But egg whites, rice, soy sauce and some hot sauce is amazing for breakfast try it out.

Lots of good physiques here, especially Be There.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2018, 07:39:32 PM »
Go4it, What's your arm routine? How frequently do you train them?

be back

« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2018, 12:12:07 AM »
Welcome back dude! For me it's just normal eating, I've never eaten junk food ever so to my pallet this food is delicious. Truthfully whenever I eat any kind of fast food or sugary food I feel like absolute shit, definitely don't feel energized to train or get shit done. My vice is booze, I like to drink. But egg whites, rice, soy sauce and some hot sauce is amazing for breakfast try it out.

I currently have fried eggs on white toast with benecol spread and a bit of ketchup.
Not sure the rice and egg whites could match up.
I don't eat much fast food, occasionally pizza and indian and Chinese takeaways, I prefer to make my own food, if we do eat out its home-cooked restaurant type pubs as opposed to chain places.

chuckles

« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2018, 01:27:39 AM »
man you sound punch drunk  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2018, 02:24:23 AM »
man you sound punch drunk  :D

gotta admit he is bigger but in the process he seems to be developing a pea head  :D :D :D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2018, 03:47:09 AM »
Go4it, What's your arm routine? How frequently do you train them?
I'm currently training arms everything twice a week. Arms I do three exercises for each Biceps and Tricep. Example would be Bi's: seated alternating dumbell curls, incline hammer curls, preacher curls (each workout change grip from inside to outside). Triceps : rope extension, skull crushers, close grip bench.
Preacher curls yesterday, 100 for 8 reps, not close to DJ's 120 for 8 but I'm doing my best.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2018, 03:55:50 AM »
I currently have fried eggs on white toast with benecol spread and a bit of ketchup.
Not sure the rice and egg whites could match up.
I don't eat much fast food, occasionally pizza and indian and Chinese takeaways, I prefer to make my own food, if we do eat out its home-cooked restaurant type pubs as opposed to chain places.
Well, whatever you're doing it works for you and it has for years so obviously stick to the formula. I did the eggs and rice thing when I was in Thailand it may sound like a weird combo it's actually pretty good.

man you sound punch drunk  :D

Haha, yes ;D Partly I was trying to imitate a video I saw back in the day on here of Sevaste and he opened up the video with "Whats up Getbig"  

gotta admit he is bigger but in the process he seems to be developing a pea head  :D :D :D
Well if you are getting bigger obviously your head is going to start looking smaller.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2018, 05:36:08 AM »
Well, whatever you're doing it works for you and it has for years so obviously stick to the formula. I did the eggs and rice thing when I was in Thailand it may sound like a weird combo it's actually pretty good.
Haha, yes ;D Partly I was trying to imitate a video I saw back in the day on here of Sevaste and he opened up the video with "Whats up Getbig"  
Well if you are getting bigger obviously your head is going to start looking smaller.

How does the cruise line feel about bringing steroids on the ship?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2018, 05:51:20 AM »

It's none of their fucking business

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2018, 05:52:36 AM »
It's none of their fucking business

Sure it is.  They own the boat.

If someone has illegal substances on board, it's totally within their rights to question/remove, etc..
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2018, 06:06:34 AM »
Absolutely impossible to bring on steroids or any drugs on the ship, but particularly steroids. Going on and off the ship is exactly identical to going through TSA at the airport. Everything goes through an ex ray machine, metal detectors, etc..not to mention if you get caught it's considered a federal offence i believe trafficking. Try to get it sent to you again isn't going to happen, again the package has to go through customs, then go through our ships security again every package gets xrayed, so to answer your question, you would have to be an idiot to try to bring steroids on the ship. Also our cabins get inspected on a weekly basis and are also subject to random inspections. I've witnessed numerous crew members get arrested for bringing drugs on to the ship, most of the time it's weed or coke, but its a serious offence when you are on a ship.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2018, 06:07:52 AM »
Absolutely impossible to bring on steroids or any drugs on the ship, but particularly steroids. Going on and off the ship is exactly identical to going through TSA at the airport. Everything goes through an ex ray machine, metal detectors, etc..not to mention if you get caught it's considered a federal offence i believe trafficking. Try to get it sent to you again isn't going to happen, again the package has to go through customs, then go through our ships security again every package gets xrayed, so to answer your question, you would have to be an idiot to try to bring steroids on the ship. Also our cabins get inspected on a weekly basis and are also subject to random inspections. I've witnessed numerous crew members get arrested for bringing drugs on to the ship, most of the time it's weed or coke, but its a serious offence when you are on a ship.

I would guess it's a one and done type thing if someone is caught?  Immediate dismissal?
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:25 AM »
I would guess it's a one and done type thing if someone is caught?  Immediate dismissal?
One and done? Dude they notify ships security, place you in the brig, call the local Hawaiian authorities and you are arrested, it's serious shit, I've seen passengers get arrested for bringing weed on the ship, I get asked by passengers all the time about weed, it's Hawaii theres weed everywhere, but I always stress to them do not bring it on board, you will absolutely get caught. Hawaiian weed is so pungent theres no way you can smoke and it not be detected even if you are on a balcony or outside, it's no joke bro.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:48 AM »
Sure it is.  They own the boat.

If someone has illegal substances on board, it's totally within their rights to question/remove, etc..

Legally, they have the right to do so, but I wouldn't work for an employer like that. There are ways to hide things to the customs, that's no secret.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2018, 06:19:31 AM »
Legally, they have the right to do so, but I wouldn't work for an employer like that. There are ways to hide things to the customs, that's no secret.

It's standard stuff on cruise ship.  Too much liability I'd guess, but I'm no expert.

As for G4IT, he's got an awesome set up that works exactly with his preferred lifestyle, so I'm sure he's not having issue with it.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2018, 06:26:02 AM »
It's standard stuff on cruise ship.  Too much liability I'd guess, but I'm no expert.

As for G4IT, he's got an awesome set up that works exactly with his preferred lifestyle, so I'm sure he's not having issue with it.

Yeah, I'm afraid they have no other choice.
I wonder about the status of medical cannabis. Sure, it could be dangerous aboard, but what if someone has a prescription?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2018, 06:30:15 AM »
I wonder about the status of medical cannabis. Sure, it could be dangerous aboard, but what if someone has a prescription?

Good question.  I would still think they could disallow it, or require edible forms, as to not affect other passengers.

Same with HRT.....
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2018, 06:38:20 AM »
I remember once they confiscated this passengers medical weed, he was from Colorado where its legal, but I remember the head of security saying something that it's not legal in Hawaii, something along those lines. If you're a crew member, you will not even be hired, if you're on prescription meds, any kind of anxiety meds, pain killers, diabetes, etc..they will not hire you, they do a complete medical background check on you, and you have to disclose all meds that you are on, and again if they find any prescription meds in your cabin that you have not disclosed to corporate, you are immediately fired. I've also seen crew members who have been working there for several years develop diabetes and they were placed on medical leave until they can reverse the situation, happened to a friend of mine, black guy, terrible diet, got diabetes and ended up being placed on medical leave, he's been trying to get better for over a year now, you can reverse diabetes through diet but you have to be strict and regimented with your food.  And no way in hell will you ever be allowed to be on hrt as a crew member, no chance. They want zero liabilities, they have a waiting list of thousands just that are already hired just waiting for jobs to open up, if they have a option of hiring a guy who is on zero meds, versus a guy who is on hrt and bringing needles and anti estrogen meds on the ship, who do you think they are going to hire? And the older you are the less probability of you getting hired, older people are more of a liability, which is why majority of the crew is 18-30 years old.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2018, 07:12:47 AM »
I remember once they confiscated this passengers medical weed, he was from Colorado where its legal, but I remember the head of security saying something that it's not legal in Hawaii, something along those lines. If you're a crew member, you will not even be hired, if you're on prescription meds, any kind of anxiety meds, pain killers, diabetes, etc..they will not hire you, they do a complete medical background check on you, and you have to disclose all meds that you are on, and again if they find any prescription meds in your cabin that you have not disclosed to corporate, you are immediately fired. I've also seen crew members who have been working there for several years develop diabetes and they were placed on medical leave until they can reverse the situation, happened to a friend of mine, black guy, terrible diet, got diabetes and ended up being placed on medical leave, he's been trying to get better for over a year now, you can reverse diabetes through diet but you have to be strict and regimented with your food.  And no way in hell will you ever be allowed to be on hrt as a crew member, no chance. They want zero liabilities, they have a waiting list of thousands just that are already hired just waiting for jobs to open up, if they have a option of hiring a guy who is on zero meds, versus a guy who is on hrt and bringing needles and anti estrogen meds on the ship, who do you think they are going to hire? And the older you are the less probability of you getting hired, older people are more of a liability, which is why majority of the crew is 18-30 years old.

I think the bold part sums it up clearly, and even as a liberal-minded person I can understand their risk-rationale.

Totally different question, for how long are you working on a cruise? Do you plan to work there till your pension?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2018, 07:31:47 AM »
I think the bold part sums it up clearly, and even as a liberal-minded person I can understand their risk-rationale.

Totally different question, for how long are you working on a cruise? Do you plan to work there till your pension?
Ive been there 8 years, I plan on working there until I'm not enjoying it anymore, but I put in paperwork to be transfered to one of our international ships, I want  to work in Europe or Asia, it will be a major pay cut, the cool thing about working on ships is when you join a new ship it's like starting all over again, you are in a completely new environment and need to learn everything from scratch, not to mention you don't know anyone, which is cool, its like starting a new college or highschool and you're the "new guy."

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2018, 07:45:21 AM »
Since they are so strict with drugs on the ship then you must be a natural. Incredible physique for a natural.  Good going!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2018, 08:04:09 AM »

Uk Jeff has the best physique for taller guys, while Go4It has the best physique for shorter getbiggers,

I'd say their both best, but in different classes.

Great physique on Go4It, but also Epic Hair.
Q