Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 128161 times)

be back

Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2018, 08:49:40 AM »
One and done? Dude they notify ships security, place you in the brig, call the local Hawaiian authorities and you are arrested, it's serious shit, I've seen passengers get arrested for bringing weed on the ship, I get asked by passengers all the time about weed, it's Hawaii theres weed everywhere, but I always stress to them do not bring it on board, you will absolutely get caught. Hawaiian weed is so pungent theres no way you can smoke and it not be detected even if you are on a balcony or outside, it's no joke bro.

sounds like a shit place to take a holiday...

be back

« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2018, 08:51:00 AM »
I remember once they confiscated this passengers medical weed, he was from Colorado where its legal, but I remember the head of security saying something that it's not legal in Hawaii, something along those lines. If you're a crew member, you will not even be hired, if you're on prescription meds, any kind of anxiety meds, pain killers, diabetes, etc..they will not hire you, they do a complete medical background check on you, and you have to disclose all meds that you are on, and again if they find any prescription meds in your cabin that you have not disclosed to corporate, you are immediately fired. I've also seen crew members who have been working there for several years develop diabetes and they were placed on medical leave until they can reverse the situation, happened to a friend of mine, black guy, terrible diet, got diabetes and ended up being placed on medical leave, he's been trying to get better for over a year now, you can reverse diabetes through diet but you have to be strict and regimented with your food.  And no way in hell will you ever be allowed to be on hrt as a crew member, no chance. They want zero liabilities, they have a waiting list of thousands just that are already hired just waiting for jobs to open up, if they have a option of hiring a guy who is on zero meds, versus a guy who is on hrt and bringing needles and anti estrogen meds on the ship, who do you think they are going to hire? And the older you are the less probability of you getting hired, older people are more of a liability, which is why majority of the crew is 18-30 years old.

I can guarantee esfitness has worked on a cruise ship whilst on TRT

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2018, 08:59:02 AM »
sounds like a shit place to take a holiday...
BE BACK WHERE IS BE THERE..

be back

« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2018, 09:01:49 AM »
BE BACK WHERE IS BE THERE..
in front of me, I have his back...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2018, 09:06:56 AM »
I can guarantee esfitness has worked on a cruise ship whilst on TRT

Being obsessed by ES, you made a comeback?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2018, 09:08:46 AM »
in front of me, I have his back...
BACK THERE THEN 8)

be back

« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2018, 09:17:49 AM »
Being obsessed by ES, you made a comeback?
in posting that I thought I might put him off posting his wall of text about how he and only he can beat the system.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2018, 09:25:55 AM »
in posting that I thought I might put him off posting his wall of text about how he and only he can beat the system.

True or false, just let him post his stories. Why would you even care? It's just the internet, not a cheating boyfriend  ;)

be back

« Reply #233 on: January 24, 2018, 09:34:12 AM »
True or false, just let him post his stories. Why would you even care? It's just the internet, not a cheating boyfriend  ;)

hahaha... OK, will ignore him...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2018, 09:35:42 AM »
Ive been there 8 years, I plan on working there until I'm not enjoying it anymore, but I put in paperwork to be transfered to one of our international ships, I want  to work in Europe or Asia, it will be a major pay cut, the cool thing about working on ships is when you join a new ship it's like starting all over again, you are in a completely new environment and need to learn everything from scratch, not to mention you don't know anyone, which is cool, its like starting a new college or highschool and you're the "new guy."

Post up a shirtless pic of you at your leanest and shirtless pic from now and post your weight in each pic

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »
Post up a shirtless pic of you at your leanest and shirtless pic from now and post your weight in each pic

You're like a noisy gay fly, can't you just leave this place or kill yourself?

be back

« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2018, 09:42:15 AM »
You're like a noisy gay fly, can't you just leave this place or kill yourself?
he will post a pic of Hearns on the cover of sports illustrated in response, it always follows the same sequence.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2018, 09:46:03 AM »
he will post a pic of Hearns on the cover of sports illustrated in response, it always follows the same sequence.

Drama Jane, 181 failed one-trick pony attempts...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #238 on: January 24, 2018, 09:54:25 AM »
Oh look! It's tweedle dee and tweedle dumb

And..... fuck off

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #239 on: January 24, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »

And..... fuck off

Not before you post a pic of yourself, hanging on a rope or crushed by the bumper of a truck

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2018, 10:00:35 AM »
I'm currently training arms everything twice a week. Arms I do three exercises for each Biceps and Tricep. Example would be Bi's: seated alternating dumbell curls, incline hammer curls, preacher curls (each workout change grip from inside to outside). Triceps : rope extension, skull crushers, close grip bench.
Preacher curls yesterday, 100 for 8 reps, not close to DJ's 120 for 8 but I'm doing my best.

dj isnt doing 120 for 8 hes full of shit, posts photo shopped pics been on gear for a long time and not much results to speak of.

werewolf operative

« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2018, 10:10:38 AM »

And..... fuck off

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2018, 10:22:27 AM »
dj isnt doing 120 for 8 hes full of shit, posts photo shopped pics been on gear for a long time and not much results to speak of.

And he refuses to hold a simple note with his written name on a photo. Yet, he demands picture 'proof' from other men(!)...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2018, 10:32:35 AM »

Pics are not shopped so you are lying

And i was off gear for 9 months been back on 3 months

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2018, 10:33:31 AM »
And he refuses to hold a simple note with his written name on a photo. Yet, he demands picture 'proof' from other men(!)...
I remember you going into a tantrum when your name came onto the board a few years ago.... ;D ;D

werewolf operative

« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »

Look at this fucking retard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »
Post your pic pussy but you won't

COWARD

I know you are a fat fuck 10000% sure 😉

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2018, 11:26:10 AM »
he's natty/semi natty. go4it is 37 but still pretty and with a full head of luscious hair (no homo), so either he has bulletproof genetics or he's on semi-natty doses max.

How do you know he's 37? Looks more like 27?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2018, 11:56:43 AM »
I'm currently training arms everything twice a week. Arms I do three exercises for each Biceps and Tricep. Example would be Bi's: seated alternating dumbell curls, incline hammer curls, preacher curls (each workout change grip from inside to outside). Triceps : rope extension, skull crushers, close grip bench.
Preacher curls yesterday, 100 for 8 reps, not close to DJ's 120 for 8 but I'm doing my best.

That's some good weight you are repping on curls, thanks for the reply.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2018, 12:41:09 PM »
Ive been there 8 years, I plan on working there until I'm not enjoying it anymore, but I put in paperwork to be transfered to one of our international ships, I want  to work in Europe or Asia, it will be a major pay cut, the cool thing about working on ships is when you join a new ship it's like starting all over again, you are in a completely new environment and need to learn everything from scratch, not to mention you don't know anyone, which is cool, its like starting a new college or highschool and you're the "new guy."

here you go, something different