Author Topic: Does 240 actually care who wins this election?  (Read 4183 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Does 240 actually care who wins this election?
« on: September 24, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »
It seems to me that he realises that McCain and Obama are the same and will produce essentially the same results.

Discuss...
I hate the State.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Does 240 actually care who wins this election?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »
It seems to me that he realises that McCain and Obama are the same and will produce essentially the same results.

Discuss...

If you think McCain and Obama are the same you need to go back to Middle School and Learn how to Read...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »

If you think McCain and Obama are the same you need to go back to Middle School and Learn how to Read...

How are their foreign policy and monetary policy different? Does either of them talk about a non-interventionist foreign policy and the Federal Reserve? No.
I hate the State.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »
How are their foreign policy and monetary policy different? Does either of them talk about a non-interventionist foreign policy and the Federal Reserve? No.

So you name 2 thiings they dont speak about so that makes them the SAME, you have a rather shallow mind...

What would you like them to say about the Federal Reserve? DO you even know what the FEDERAL RESERVE IS???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »
it seems to me 240 gets more attention for how he's going to vote than a holywood celeb...

discuss...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:54 AM »
So you name 2 thiings they dont speak about so that makes them the SAME, you have a rather shallow mind...

What would you like them to say about the Federal Reserve? DO you even know what the FEDERAL RESERVE IS???

Yes I do know what the Federal Reserve is and most importantly I know it is not Federal...

There is nothing radically different about either candidate. Ron Paul, now that would have been radically different.
I hate the State.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »
Yes I do know what the Federal Reserve is and most importantly I know it is not Federal...

There is nothing radically different about either candidate. Ron Paul, now that would have been radically different.

Well talk to me in Details about the federal reserve since you want them to Talk about it.... (bring me facts)

Of course Ron Paul is Radically different, and personally I like Ron Paul, but he wont ever get in, so i gotta vote with someone who can make a difference, even if its not as Radical

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:48 AM »

Well talk to me in Details about the federal reserve since you want them to Talk about it.... (bring me facts)

Of course Ron Paul is Radically different, and personally I like Ron Paul, but he wont ever get in, so i gotta vote with someone who can make a difference, even if its not as Radical

Watch Alan Greenspan say quite bluntly that the Federal Reserve is unregulated and that the Chair controls everything...

I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 10:18:35 AM »
you vote for McCain or don't vote for Obama = You're happy with the job neocons did on us and the world and support 4 more years of it.  Why do the vast majority of prominent neoconservatives hate Obama?  duh...  Former head of PNAC is McCain's senior foreign policy adviser.  the most important thing to neocons has been to direct American foreign policy.  McCain loves these guys.  Obama has big issues with both what they've done in that area and what they've done to the constitution.  There is a chance Obama won't run with the omnipotent executive powers seized by Bush and Co.  But, it's an absolute McCain will happily takes the reigns of power in the same fashion.  If you want another 4 years of the country being decided by signing statements and zero accountability along with more neocon policies, McCain is your man.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 10:20:14 AM »
you vote for McCain or don't vote for Obama = You're happy with the job neocons did on us and the world and support 4 more years of it.  Why do the vast majority of prominent neoconservatives hate Obama?  duh...  Former head of PNAC is McCain's senior foreign policy adviser.  the most important thing to neocons has been to direct American foreign policy.  McCain loves these guys.  Obama has big issues with both what they've done in that area and what they've done to the constitution.  There is a chance Obama won't run with the omnipotent executive powers seized by Bush and Co.  But, it's an absolute McCain will happily takes the reigns of power in the same fashion.  If you want another 4 years of the country being decided by signing statements and zero accountability along with more neocon policies, McCain is your man.

Basically choosing the less smelly of two piles of shit...yes, Obama does smell slightly less.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »
Or u want 4 years of a whiny America hating, wuss who will be quickly be the laughing stock of our enemies abroad, vote Obama. If u want more of ur tax dollars poured into foreign and domestic blackholes, vote Obama. If u want to watch liberal bullshit forced down ur throat, vote Obama.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »
Basically choosing the less smelly of two piles of shit...yes, Obama does smell slightly less.
I would say more than slightly...  The neocon factor alone makes McCain a significantly stinkier pile of poo.  Unless we've all forgotten the last 8 years... where have people's memory gone?  Surely people remember, the neocons were like talking about The Dark Side and the Empire.  They believe it's our role to police the world and spread our way of thinking.  Man, in my book that makes them way way stinkier...  and it's fact, the ideas of the executive being omnipotent originates with the neoconservatives, with people like Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld strongly pushing it and believing it all the way back to the Nixon era.  We see now what happens when their ideas of the executive are implimented--a president that answers to nobody, who is 100% above the law.  The neocon factor alone is huge.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
Or u want 4 years of a whiny America hating, wuss who will be quickly be the laughing stock of our enemies abroad, vote Obama. If u want more of ur tax dollars poured into foreign and domestic blackholes, vote Obama. If u want to watch liberal bullshit forced down ur throat, vote Obama.

Mr. Oil Pipeline, you are an eloquent exponent for your values.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 10:37:15 AM »
wow, put a lot of thinking into that ::)  To bad it's been team Bush and the republicans who have spent our asses into oblivion!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »
Nobody cares what 240 does. People just point out how he contradicts himself like its a bodily function.

As far as knocking HH goes for "not putting thought into what hes writing", dude look in the mirror. Most of the liberal parrots who post here robotically repeat the same tired nonsense that sounds like its being simulcast directly from Keith Olberman. "McCain is the same as Bush,"  'McBush"," Neo con conspiracy this", "Neo con conspiracy that", "Hes too old". Yeah, I can tell you spent half a lifetime preparing a thesis as to why your not voting for McCain.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
wow, put a lot of thinking into that ::)  To bad it's been team Bush and the republicans who have spent our asses into oblivion!!!!

Last I checked it was the libs who spent our collective asses into oblivion on stupid, pointless 'social programs' and other such non-sense.

At least on most republican spending, something is produced or some good happens (like the reduction of muslim populations). Lib spending typically goes into the rathole of social handouts.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »
Hereford good point. Spending 50 billion on a world poverty initiative, re-writing all the mortgage contracts by defaulting homeowners,socializing health care and increasing taxes are great ways to "bring back our economy".

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »
While I think McCain is a putz, I do find Hugo's and the other retards postings hilarious. They provide no substance. They just spam neocon for five lines and think they're proving their point. Oh my God, another neo-con comment! I'm not supporting neocons but maybe they should bring some substance to their arguments before calling others out for doing what they say is the same.  ::)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 12:11:26 PM »
Damn near everything the left does is to the detriment of the American economy.

Raising taxes (and most taxes in general) does nothing but hinder economic development and activity. News flash: THE RICH IN THIS COUNTRY CREATE THE JOBS!!! How many jobs are created by the poor? And don't be counting government jobs created to administer the handouts or correctional institutions that they require.

'Socialized' anything is just a way of supporting the bottom-feeders in this country. Nobody who makes any sort of a living is going to go to a government socialized hospital, they will go to private clinics, but still be forced to pay for the care of the dregs of society. Hell, anyone been to a public health clinic? The places are always packed with immigrants getting free drugs and neonatal care, and the occational crack-whore type.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »
hey guys, the economy bailout will mean a few things....

1) Obama's 1.5 trillion spending package just got cancelled.

2) Obama's tax cuts for poor just got cancelled.

3) Mccain's tax cuts for the rich just got cancelled.

he contradicts himself like its a bodily function.

I don't understand this.  You find something contradictory about urination or defecation?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
Last I checked it was the libs who spent our collective asses into oblivion on stupid, pointless 'social programs' and other such non-sense.

At least on most republican spending, something is produced or some good happens (like the reduction of muslim populations). Lib spending typically goes into the rathole of social handouts.

Our biggest expenditures by far are for our military; our budget is more than all the other nations on earth combined. Lots of that money goes to building lavish entertainment complexes and fitness centres on military bases so military personnel can enjoy the good life. I don't really know what your position on foreign interventionism is, but I can tell you that is the first place the US should start saving.
I hate the State.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
Our biggest expenditures by far are for our military; our budget is more than all the other nations on earth combined. Lots of that money goes to building lavish entertainment complexes and fitness centres on military bases so military personnel can enjoy the good life. I don't really know what your position on foreign interventionism is, but I can tell you that is the first place the US should start saving.
The voice of reason.  Or how about we cut the military 'funding' we provide to Israel?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
Mccain already said - twice - that he'll cut defense spending.

He and obama are on the same page on that issue.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:34 PM »
The voice of reason.  Or how about we cut the military 'funding' we provide to Israel?

Cut funding to everyone...problem is we have an important oil pipeline going from the Caspian through several 'ally' countries and we need to protect 'our' oil...
I hate the State.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »
Cut funding to everyone...problem is we have an important oil pipeline going from the Caspian through several 'ally' countries and we need to protect 'our' oil...
On a side note, Russia also wants that Caspian line. So it'll be inetersting to see how this issue escalates in the future.