Author Topic: The Official "pumphard" Q&A thread  (Read 3382 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: The Official "pumphard" Q&A thread
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »
What were you doing in New York ?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »
shopping

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »
for what ?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »
clothes, shoes, electronics,

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

epic coincidence pumphard roaming around the streets of New York City with his head on a swivel on National Children's Day

"National Child's Day" was proclaimed by the President of the United States of America, George W. Bush, as June 3, 2001 and in subsequent years on dates in early June. In 2003, he proclaimed June 1st. In 2004, he proclaimed June 6th. In 2005, he proclaimed June 5th. In 2006, he proclaimed June 4th. In 2007, he proclaimed June 1st.

You sick fat POS >:(

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

I've been to Toronto... amazingly they have all those things, too

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
I've been to Toronto... amazingly they have all those things, too
how come you never mentioned it

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »
I'm gone to New York for the weekend and these misfits can't stop posting about me all weekend, I'm deeper in their heads then I originally thought................. .....bwaahahhahahahahaha

Funny how you "magically" disappear every time you get savagely owned.  Things have a habit of disappearing around you...tubs of bacon lard, your "victims", those four posts...

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 05:34:31 AM »
how come you never mentioned it

It's been three years

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 06:16:25 AM »
It's been three years
you're not coming back?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 10:41:00 AM »
epic coincidence pumphard roaming around the streets of New York City with his head on a swivel on National Children's Day

You sick fat POS >:(

Once a pedophile, always a pedophile. It's not like any woman would willingly fuck a child molester with a physique like him. He sweats big macs.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »
Once a pedophile, always a pedophile. It's not like any woman would willingly fuck a child molester with a physique like him. He sweats big macs.
again, I have proof that you're a nerd........hahahaha.... ....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
What proof? A pic of me after I messed my hair up and just got out of the shower?  ::)

Wait, wait. Aren't you the homo that said you stick around here to "defend" yourself on a forum? Hahaha, what a geek. I understand that Getbig is the only thing you have going in your non-existent life but that is some pretty pathetic shit.

Then again, this is the same retard that brags about having 21" arms at a bodyweight of 685 pounds.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 12:26:15 PM »
What proof? A pic of me after I messed my hair up and just got out of the shower?  ::)

bwahahahaha............. bbwwwaaahahahahaa....... .....omg.....this is why I love teasing you, its your fvcken excuses that crack me up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
bwahahahaha.............bbwwwaaahahahahaa............omg.....this is why I love teasing you, its your fvcken excuses that crack me up.

What excuses dipshit? My hair is straight in any other pic posted of me. You can't come to grips with the fact that you have ZERO insults. Feel free to find the post where I put that pic up and the description of it. Not that it matters. You're OBSESSED with me. Going on 1+ years now of you stalking me 24/7/365.

Do you realize that you're a PEDOPHILE? Your physique is disgusting, you're poor and you're a child rapist. Scum of the earth and I'm sickened by you jerking off to my pictures.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 12:38:34 PM »
What excuses dipshit? My hair is straight in any other pic posted of me. You can't come to grips with the fact that you have ZERO insults. Feel free to find the post where I put that pic up and the description of it. Not that it matters. You're OBSESSED with me. Going on 1+ years now of you stalking me 24/7/365.

Do you realize that you're a PEDOPHILE? Your physique is disgusting, you're poor and you're a child rapist. Scum of the earth and I'm sickened by you jerking off to my pictures.
I've had a year full of insults, what are you talkin about.................ah ahahahahah