Author Topic: Who has used peptides(GHRP, GnRH, CJC etc) and what were your results?  (Read 17366 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Curious.
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Just ghrp6= Bloaty bloat bloat bloat

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Just ghrp6= Bloaty bloat bloat bloat

This, pretty much.  I did ghrp2 w cjc or whatever...not really worth the cost or hassle.  Kept me "full" (bloated), veiny, and hungry.  Better skin/hair, general sense of well-being too

If you do it, don't bother with the fancy stuff and the complicated protocols... Just do a big dose, 300-500mcg first thing in the morning.  I noticed more from that than anything else.

mohannad

• Getbig I
GHRP2 w CJC wo DAC, u'll feel good, get better pumps and sleep better. but with some water retention as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
fullness is the main reason I'd use it.

did a 400mcg shot of ghrp2 last night before bed and slept like a baby.

I've run 3-4mg cjc with dac along with about 500mcg/day of ghrp2/6 for a while, the main thing I noticed was fullness and good pumps.

I hate cjc w/o dac, as it gives a horrible flush/fullness to my face.. feels like my eyes will pop out of my head. so rather than feeling that feeling everyday, I just did 1 large 3-4mg dose of cjc w/dac once a week.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
fullness is the main reason I'd use it.

did a 400mcg shot of ghrp2 last night before bed and slept like a baby.

I've run 3-4mg cjc with dac along with about 500mcg/day of ghrp2/6 for a while, the main thing I noticed was fullness and good pumps.

I hate cjc w/o dac, as it gives a horrible flush/fullness to my face.. feels like my eyes will pop out of my head. so rather than feeling that feeling everyday, I just did 1 large 3-4mg dose of cjc w/dac once a week.

LOL. I wish ESF would change his name to "The Experiment"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
LOL. I wish ESF would change his name to "The Experiment"

sounds good to me. lol...

mods make it happen  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
sounds good to me. lol...

mods make it happen  ;)

I guess PM OneMoreRep and Ron. I think Ron is the only guy that can change names.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
btw, jumped on the scale tonight and I'm up about 8lbs in about 1 day.

did an injection last night before bed.

yesterday's meals were fairly carb heavy.. pancakes, ect...

did a 500mcg injection this am

ate 9 pancakes with 3 big glasses of milk (about 16oz each)... about 5 cans mt. dew so far... 4 pieces of toast... 2 buffalo ranch McChicken's with extra buffalo and ranch sauce each.. about 30oz water.. and a 10piece McNugget w/2 packs honey mustard sauce and 1 pack bbq.

pre workout took 12.5mg ephedrine sulphate, 1.5 scoops Superdrive (gaspari) and 150mg dbol.

intraworkout was a 20oz Gatorade with a scoop (maybe 2? I forget) of Gaspari's powder amino's.. Aminoblast? or something.. no idea how many g's that is.

wasn't really even feeling the ephedrine or superdrive, but got a good pump. arms taped out post workout at a lil over 19.5 (bicep and tricep pump).

got another 10piece chicken nugget to go (with 2 packs honey mustard and 1 pack bbq) tonight, and will also probably have 2-4 more Buffalo Ranch McChicken's as well.... and will probably have either a cup of jasmine rice or some more pancakes before bed as well. (we'll see what I get hungry for when I go to walmart at around midnight to get milk and more pancakes... the pancakes are maple frozen pancakes from walmart for $3.50 per bag.. I think there's about a dozen or so packs of 3 per bag).

will also do another 500mcg dose of ghrp2 when I get home.

if this keeps up i'll go for another 15lbs before I make the switch to tren (from deca).

even cut my test and deca doses down the past couple weeks. mostly do to injection discomfort. shooting 3cc's of 400mg/ml test E and 400mg/ml deca in 4 different sites twice a week fucking sucks after a while... so I've cut down to just 1 injection day per week.

each syringe being 1cc 110mg/cc test cyp, 1cc 400mg test e, 1cc 400mg deca

TEMPER

• Getbig III
btw, jumped on the scale tonight and I'm up about 8lbs in about 1 day.

did an injection last night before bed.

yesterday's meals were fairly carb heavy.. pancakes, ect...

did a 500mcg injection this am

ate 9 pancakes with 3 big glasses of milk (about 16oz each)... about 5 cans mt. dew so far... 4 pieces of toast... 2 buffalo ranch McChicken's with extra buffalo and ranch sauce each.. about 30oz water.. and a 10piece McNugget w/2 packs honey mustard sauce and 1 pack bbq.

pre workout took 12.5mg ephedrine sulphate, 1.5 scoops Superdrive (gaspari) and 150mg dbol.

intraworkout was a 20oz Gatorade with a scoop (maybe 2? I forget) of Gaspari's powder amino's.. Aminoblast? or something.. no idea how many g's that is.

wasn't really even feeling the ephedrine or superdrive, but got a good pump. arms taped out post workout at a lil over 19.5 (bicep and tricep pump).

got another 10piece chicken nugget to go (with 2 packs honey mustard and 1 pack bbq) tonight, and will also probably have 2-4 more Buffalo Ranch McChicken's as well.... and will probably have either a cup of jasmine rice or some more pancakes before bed as well. (we'll see what I get hungry for when I go to walmart at around midnight to get milk and more pancakes... the pancakes are maple frozen pancakes from walmart for $3.50 per bag.. I think there's about a dozen or so packs of 3 per bag).

will also do another 500mcg dose of ghrp2 when I get home.

if this keeps up i'll go for another 15lbs before I make the switch to tren (from deca).

even cut my test and deca doses down the past couple weeks. mostly do to injection discomfort. shooting 3cc's of 400mg/ml test E and 400mg/ml deca in 4 different sites twice a week fucking sucks after a while... so I've cut down to just 1 injection day per week.

each syringe being 1cc 110mg/cc test cyp, 1cc 400mg test e, 1cc 400mg deca

Yeahhhhhh the ghrp whatever that useless shit is gives you "fullness" and "good pumps" not the fucking 10lbs of mcdonalds you eat... ::)

There were people that ONLY took Dbol like Larry Scott etc who I'd be willing to bet money looked 1000 times better than you on some ridiculous 10gram whatever bullshit you claim. It's bullshit. I have yet to see any pic of you not a calf, not a forearm, not a bicep, not one vein...

You are shady as fuck and probably a fat basement dweller.  I take every single thing you say with the tiniest grain of shit salt.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Who has used peptides(GHRP, GnRH, CJC etc) and what were your results?
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 01:08:29 AM »
Yeahhhhhh the ghrp whatever that useless shit is gives you "fullness" and "good pumps" not the fucking 10lbs of mcdonalds you eat... ::)

There were people that ONLY took Dbol like Larry Scott etc who I'd be willing to bet money looked 1000 times better than you on some ridiculous 10gram whatever bullshit you claim. It's bullshit. I have yet to see any pic of you not a calf, not a forearm, not a bicep, not one vein...

You are shady as fuck and probably a fat basement dweller.  I take every single thing you say with the tiniest grain of shit salt.

whatever you say Mr.300 posts.. post under your other handle, champ. ;)

and why would I post a pic here? and hope to get some "good job dude" "great back bro" comments from a bunch of people who don't mean anything whatsoever to me in REAL life.

that means you too.. you don't matter.

shady as fuck? how so? most ppl here know everything about me. a troll tried to 'call me out' just like you do, and low and behold, I was everything I said I was.

make some better use of your time. rather than trolling me, why don't you go read a book. Gray's Anatomy, Introduction to Endocrinology, Harry Potter, Managerial Accounting, hell, even 50 Shades of Grey. you're not gonna win

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 02:59:32 AM »

and why would I post a pic here? and hope to get some "good job dude" "great back bro" comments from a bunch of people who don't mean anything whatsoever to me in REAL life.

shady as fuck? how so? most ppl here know everything about me. a troll tried to 'call me out' just like you do, and low and behold, I was everything I said I was.

make some better use of your time. rather than trolling me, why don't you go read a book. Gray's Anatomy, Introduction to Endocrinology, Harry Potter, Managerial Accounting, hell, even 50 Shades of Grey. you're not gonna win

I'm not really into taking pictures either and for the same reasons. I don't care what anybody on this forum thinks. Hell Pro Bodybuilders get bashed here all the time and then never come and post here again! Just wondering how you proved you were everything you said you were without a picture?

I showed my hands and the insane Nail growth I got from Human grade HGH just to shut people up about how kigtropin made their nails grow like crazy in a few days. I def took the cake using serostim at 4 IU's a day! not 15 IU's of kigtropin. Nobody had ever seen fingernails like that, then they tried to judge my whole physique on just looking at my hands-lol. My hands were swollen (no doubt) but that was from HGH. I can barely right HGH numbs my hands so bad and does make me hold water and my hands def look puffy, but no way you could tell what my other bodyparts look like. I have small hands but I have told everybody for years I am 5 ft 6IN. what the fuck do you expect.

I have no problem with anybody showing a picture of that picture I posted, why? because you can clearly see I am not fat and the whole point of the thread was Human Grade HGH does
work better then those old magical kigs that turned people into a pro BB overnight,my nail growth was proof and nobody on kigtropin could beat that kind of insane fast nail growth I get from USA FDA approved HGH.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 06:59:47 AM »
I have never heard of the compounds spoken in this thread in real life.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »

You are a morbidly obese basement dweller with hearsay knowledge of gear from endlessly lurking on forums...Prove otherwise please. K then stfu.

Some of the shit I've seen you type is completely ridiculous. I, like everyone else, just don't give enough of a shit to physically press "reply" to address it, the lames will believe your shit, no skin off my back.

I do what I do with my time...How is that relevant? Weak attempt to bring me down to your level of guilt and shame you live with from trolling forums out of your parent's basement all day. Not gonna happen. I have a life beyond spouting nonsense drug talk on a forum with 50 active members at best lol..

Gossip and opinions transcends bodybuilding and is just fun to bullshit on...The steroid forum here is pathetic, which is why idiots like you have free reign without being run off the board like I assume you have been on many others.

I did win, just now, with this post. It's 100% win and you are fucking owned, by me. If you were more significant and worth the time more people would own you regularly, because it's easy.

If you reply to this it will only cement the ownage that you have received, from me, your owner.

Good day.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 02:57:21 PM »
You are a morbidly obese basement dweller with hearsay knowledge of gear from endlessly lurking on forums...Prove otherwise please. K then stfu.

Some of the shit I've seen you type is completely ridiculous. I, like everyone else, just don't give enough of a shit to physically press "reply" to address it, the lames will believe your shit, no skin off my back.

I do what I do with my time...How is that relevant? Weak attempt to bring me down to your level of guilt and shame you live with from trolling forums out of your parent's basement all day. Not gonna happen. I have a life beyond spouting nonsense drug talk on a forum with 50 active members at best lol..

Gossip and opinions transcends bodybuilding and is just fun to bullshit on...The steroid forum here is pathetic, which is why idiots like you have free reign without being run off the board like I assume you have been on many others.

I did win, just now, with this post. It's 100% win and you are fucking owned, by me. If you were more significant and worth the time more people would own you regularly, because it's easy.

If you reply to this it will only cement the ownage that you have received, from me, your owner.

Good day.

lol @ "prove otherwise... stfu"

lol.. prove what? to who? you? lol.. fuck you and your mother. you fucking chump.

hit the search button you fucking ignorant piss-ant.

lol at "owner".

I'm easy to find.

if you're in SoCal, maybe you'd like to meet up and discuss your insecurities.

pm me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 03:10:49 PM »
btw...

either it was the large doses of GHRP2, the 4 buffalo ranch mcchickens, or the scoop or two of the Amino-acid powder I had yesterday.. but something made me shit my fucking brains out like crazy last night. lol.

don't believe I've ever had that side effect from ghrp2 before... not that I recall.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 11:17:15 PM »
I used these a bit and it isn't magical but it does help a little with soft tissue healing like tendonitis.  Seems to help give a deep sleep but doesn't exactly make you sleepy.  Here is my take:

GHRH's:
GFR1-29 / aka CJC1295 no DAC = flip the switch on but is short half life so you should pin every time you use a GHRP.
CJC1293 - similar to above shorter half life but works ok.
CJC1295 with DAC - longer half life and can go 1x a week or lesser dose x2 a week.  Seems to give similar results.  Just less pinning.  Lots of BS about it causing cancer and tumors and blah blah... but clinical studies show large doses with no adverse effects on regular GH pulse.

GHRP's:
GHRP-2 - suppose to be stronger.  For me anything above 100mcg = hunger and a bit restless for sleep.
GHRP-6 - if the above made me hungry I didn't even try this one.
Ipamorelin - no hunger, no negative sides, good sleep, slightly thinner skin, and good healing.  Injecting at site of injury works well.
Hexarelin - strongest of all but you become de-sensitized to it after like 2-weeks.

IGF's;
IGFLR3 - hard to find REAL stuff these days. But small 25mcg every day worked great for a bit of extra healing.  Seems to have heath benefits along this line like the GHRH/GHRP combo's but again nothing magical.

Sadly seems like most peptide companies spring up quick.  All promise great purity and made in USA, etc.  But the most die off after a year or two.  Seems the industry has gotten all screwed up even though it is "legal" for research purposes.  Last great stuff I had was from LabPe but they stopped making all GH releasing products.   :-\

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 02:37:30 AM »
I used these a bit and it isn't magical but it does help a little with soft tissue healing like tendonitis.  Seems to help give a deep sleep but doesn't exactly make you sleepy.  Here is my take:

GHRH's:
GFR1-29 / aka CJC1295 no DAC = flip the switch on but is short half life so you should pin every time you use a GHRP.
CJC1293 - similar to above shorter half life but works ok.
CJC1295 with DAC - longer half life and can go 1x a week or lesser dose x2 a week.  Seems to give similar results.  Just less pinning.  Lots of BS about it causing cancer and tumors and blah blah... but clinical studies show large doses with no adverse effects on regular GH pulse.

GHRP's:
GHRP-2 - suppose to be stronger.  For me anything above 100mcg = hunger and a bit restless for sleep.
GHRP-6 - if the above made me hungry I didn't even try this one.
Ipamorelin - no hunger, no negative sides, good sleep, slightly thinner skin, and good healing.  Injecting at site of injury works well.
Hexarelin - strongest of all but you become de-sensitized to it after like 2-weeks.

IGF's;
IGFLR3 - hard to find REAL stuff these days. But small 25mcg every day worked great for a bit of extra healing.  Seems to have heath benefits along this line like the GHRH/GHRP combo's but again nothing magical.

Sadly seems like most peptide companies spring up quick.  All promise great purity and made in USA, etc.  But the most die off after a year or two.  Seems the industry has gotten all screwed up even though it is "legal" for research purposes.  Last great stuff I had was from LabPe but they stopped making all GH releasing products.   :-\

I believe they have another company that they sell their ghrp/pep stuff through now.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 05:46:07 PM »
Is that pepbridge?  I'm assuming we can use lab names since research companies are legal and legit.  If yes the only thing I noticed is when you search the info that comes up in pay pal it shows up as some company name in hong kong.  That made me a little leery.  Other than that it was ok. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 09:50:55 PM »
Is that pepbridge?  I'm assuming we can use lab names since research companies are legal and legit.  If yes the only thing I noticed is when you search the info that comes up in pay pal it shows up as some company name in hong kong.  That made me a little leery.  Other than that it was ok. 

that sounds right. I stopped using them when they switched.

I preferred them to most other companies, other than genx, but they're gone too.. then did a shit-load with manpowerresearch/mp until they fucked me on my t3/t4, then they went out of biz due to identity theft.

now I've been using maxim, evolution, melanotanpeptide (although last I saw, they were down as well.. havnt' checked in a couple weeks though).

evolution seems to give me the shits though, for some reason.. but I did put on 11lbs from wed-Saturday evening with it though.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
btw...

either it was the large doses of GHRP2, the 4 buffalo ranch mcchickens, or the scoop or two of the Amino-acid powder I had yesterday.. but something made me shit my fucking brains out like crazy last night. lol.

don't believe I've ever had that side effect from ghrp2 before... not that I recall.

The ghrp probably did it.  It is supposed to increase gastric motility ie shit your pants quicker.  I'm interested in trying T500, sounds interesting for injuries. 

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
that sounds right. I stopped using them when they switched.

I preferred them to most other companies, other than genx, but they're gone too.. then did a shit-load with manpowerresearch/mp until they fucked me on my t3/t4, then they went out of biz due to identity theft.

now I've been using maxim, evolution, melanotanpeptide (although last I saw, they were down as well.. havnt' checked in a couple weeks though).

evolution seems to give me the shits though, for some reason.. but I did put on 11lbs from wed-Saturday evening with it though.

I did the same brother.  I started using purchase peptides and those seemed ok.  They recently merged though with Ergo pep, so only time will tell if that is a good thing or not. 

I had also tried a few others that did nothing and then shortly after they went out of business.  Amazing how whore'd up that industry is getting.  I miss the days of labpe! 

Which ones have you like best so far?  Maxim seems like they been around a while.   8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »
If you are using Maxim, Evolution, Extreme, HCP, or a couple others that just started up... then just stick with going straight to the top with PurchasePeptides.  Trust me on this.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 01:19:48 PM »
If you are using Maxim, Evolution, Extreme, HCP, or a couple others that just started up... then just stick with going straight to the top with PurchasePeptides.  Trust me on this.

does this apply for peptides only or everything including research chems?
A

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
Have you guys tried any of AR-R's research chemicals and are they any good? That's all ive ever  used so I hope I haven't been getting ripped off lol.