Author Topic: research peptides  (Read 42422 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: research peptides
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2011, 05:48:47 PM »
the igf des is way better also its a shorter peptide so more stable its is way cheaper to because its a shorter pep people have been gaining weight on it even
we have igf des in stock.

lord of the roidz ill see if we can get some mk 677. not sure how available that it though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 03:08:57 PM »
10% off sale going on right now guys

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 04:23:01 PM »
werent you the guy who said it was impossible to get stable IGF? now you are selling this snake oil to us? nice bro  :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 05:52:24 PM »
werent you the guy who said it was impossible to get stable IGF? now you are selling this snake oil to us? nice bro  :-\
  ;D 

igf used to be hard to get a hold of its easier now.

so far reviews have been excellent

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »
anyone who says ghtp 2 or 6 with mod gfr are crap has gotten many of the bunk peptides out there. I've been ripped off alot myself from brands like PP and apparently all those other new ones are same bunk shit from ergo and so on. You inject it amd feel nothing.

ull know when you got  legit mod gfr and ghrp 2. Cause I swear you take ur dose go to bed you wake up a whole new person. Each day feels like you drop 1 percent bf till you can't go any lower. I had to quit them cause I'm trying to bulk and the scale would not move at all I kept going down weight. I was looking the abs again but I wanted weight.

unfortonaly I want more again but the legit omes do get a little pricey. None of this 10.99 crap for 5mg or 10mg like ergo pep.

tbombz cud you pm me I'd like to take the plunge on another company maybe cheaper and not bunk.

lesaucer

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 12:52:50 PM »
legit gh > research peptides

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »
legit gh > research peptides

yup GH is king  :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 03:12:27 PM »
this....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 09:08:18 PM »
NVM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 01:03:53 AM »
anyone who says ghtp 2 or 6 with mod gfr are crap has gotten many of the bunk peptides out there. I've been ripped off alot myself from brands like PP and apparently all those other new ones are same bunk shit from ergo and so on. You inject it amd feel nothing.

ull know when you got  legit mod gfr and ghrp 2. Cause I swear you take ur dose go to bed you wake up a whole new person. Each day feels like you drop 1 percent bf till you can't go any lower. I had to quit them cause I'm trying to bulk and the scale would not move at all I kept going down weight. I was looking the abs again but I wanted weight.

unfortonaly I want more again but the legit omes do get a little pricey. None of this 10.99 crap for 5mg or 10mg like ergo pep.

tbombz cud you pm me I'd like to take the plunge on another company maybe cheaper and not bunk.
Us peptide supply has good stuff.  I can vouch for the GHRP2 and the mod grf.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 01:24:15 AM »
has good stuff.  I can vouch for the GHRP2 and the mod grf.

yeh, must be great quality stuff,,,,   ::)................. $6.99 for a bottle of ghrp6, 'real' good quality!!!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

yeh, must be great quality stuff,,,,   ::)................. $6.99 for a bottle of ghrp6, 'real' good quality!!!
ghrp6 should be dirt cheap anyway.  It's also the one that is least faked.  GHRP2 is a better product anyway, in my opinion. One of the other reasons I like that company is that they are not pushing follistatin, which is a total scam.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 10:57:51 AM »
GHRP & GHRP CAN BE CHEAP,BUT THE DES.YOU CAN GET 15 FOR 220....A MORE TRUSTED FELLOW SAID FOR DES YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ABOUT ~$6 PER 100MCG. SO ~$60 PER 1MG VIAL...AND GO AMERICAN BASED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 11:50:25 AM »
GHRP & GHRP CAN BE CHEAP,BUT THE DES.YOU CAN GET 15 FOR 220....A MORE TRUSTED FELLOW SAID FOR DES YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ABOUT ~$6 PER 100MCG. SO ~$60 PER 1MG VIAL...AND GO AMERICAN BASED.
this company is US based and there peptides are manufactured here.  You don't have to believe me, but they really do have good product.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »
this company is US based and there peptides are manufactured here.  You don't have to believe me, but they really do have good product.

US BASED MEANS NOTHING...THERE'S ABOUT 8 PEPTIDE PLACES "BASED" IN THE US...ONLY 2 OR PERHAPS 3 HAVE ACTUAL MANUFACTURING   IN THE US.

EVERY ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES IS SELLING IT AT LEAST...LEAST $60 A VIAL. THE OTHER 5-6 SELLING IT ABOUT 30 A VIAL...

PURCHASEPEPTIDES IS FLORIDA BASED RIGHT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 02:27:23 PM »
US BASED MEANS NOTHING...THERE'S ABOUT 8 PEPTIDE PLACES "BASED" IN THE US...ONLY 2 OR PERHAPS 3 HAVE ACTUAL MANUFACTURING   IN THE US.

EVERY ONE OF THOSE COMPANIES IS SELLING IT AT LEAST...LEAST $60 A VIAL. THE OTHER 5-6 SELLING IT ABOUT 30 A VIAL...

PURCHASEPEPTIDES IS FLORIDA BASED RIGHT?
just try it. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 08:57:26 PM »
just try it.  

MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE FOR ME...BUT COMPANIES LIKE THIS WILL NEED TO PROVE IT TO ME FIRST...

IF VALID? ILL MAKE A LARGE, BULK PURCHASE. JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE I DO.

MY MONEY GOES IN LUMPS, BUT ONLY TO THOSE I TRUST. UR JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR SOURCE IS AND HONESTLY UR MAKING ME EVEN LESS TEMPTED TO "TRY" IT...JUST "TRY" IT.DO U KNOW HOW UNREASONABLE $15 FOR A VIAL OF IGF-DES IS? FROM CHINA IT'S EVEN FUCKING HARD TO DO...CHINA TRY  $20-30. AMERICA? NO LESS THAN $60.

AND PURCHASEPEPTIDES IIRC IS FLORIDA BASED...JUST LIKE FOUR OTHER SHARED PEPTIDE COMPANIES THAT GIVE RIDICULOUS PRICES AND HAVE SHEEPLE. DONT COME IN HERE AND BULLSHIT US GETBIGGERS. HELP US OUT.IF U R TIGHT ON MONEY..NO PEPTIDES, JUST MORE AAS...BUT TO THE ONES THAT CAN SPEND..DONT BULLSHIT US. OUR MONEY GOES OUT PROPERLY. I'LL GLADLY BUY $220 WORTH OF IGF-DES IF IT WAS LEGIT...GLADLY.HECK I'D BUY 30 VIALS.

EDIT:IM TALKING PP HERE NOT USPEPTIDE...US PEPTIDE IS LEGIT...BUT THEY DONT HAVE DES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE FOR ME...BUT COMPANIES LIKE THIS WILL NEED TO PROVE IT TO ME FIRST...

IF VALID? ILL MAKE A LARGE, BULK PURCHASE. JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE I DO.

MY MONEY GOES IN LUMPS, BUT ONLY TO THOSE I TRUST. UR JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR SOURCE IS AND HONESTLY UR MAKING ME EVEN LESS TEMPTED TO "TRY" IT...JUST "TRY" IT.DO U KNOW HOW UNREASONABLE $15 FOR A VIAL OF IGF-DES IS? FROM CHINA IT'S EVEN FUCKING HARD TO DO...CHINA TRY  $20-30. AMERICA? NO LESS THAN $60.

AND PURCHASEPEPTIDES IIRC IS FLORIDA BASED...JUST LIKE FOUR OTHER SHARED PEPTIDE COMPANIES THAT GIVE RIDICULOUS PRICES AND HAVE SHEEPLE. DONT COME IN HERE AND BULLSHIT US GETBIGGERS. HELP US OUT.IF U R TIGHT ON MONEY..NO PEPTIDES, JUST MORE AAS...BUT TO THE ONES THAT CAN SPEND..DONT BULLSHIT US. OUR MONEY GOES OUT PROPERLY. I'LL GLADLY BUY $220 WORTH OF IGF-DES IF IT WAS LEGIT...GLADLY.HECK I'D BUY 30 VIALS.

EDIT:IM TALKING PP HERE NOT USPEPTIDE...US PEPTIDE IS LEGIT...BUT THEY DONT HAVE DES.
Now I am confused.  I recommended USPEPTIDE supply and you are telling me to not come on here and bullshit people, yet you just said they are legit?  I never even mentioned Purchasepeptides.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »
Now I am confused.  I recommended USPEPTIDE supply and you are telling me to not come on here and bullshit people, yet you just said they are legit?  I never even mentioned Purchasepeptides.

I WAS REPLYING TO TBOMBZ REALLY INITIALLY,BUT WHEN U STEPPED IN...I OVERLOOKED US PEPTIDE SUPPLY. SO I MISUNDERSTOOD.

PURCHASEPEPTIDES= RING OF FLORIDA-BASED PEPTIDE COMPANIES THAT SOURCE FROM CHINA...WITH SHIT QUALITY.

US PEPTIDE SUPPLY= CREAM OF THE CROP. THEM SRC & MANPWR ...PERHAPS ANOTHER ARE LEGITIMATE....US PEPTIDE SUPPLY DOES NOT HAVE DES AND THATS THE ONLY PEPTIDE WORTH BUYING. AND IF U WANNA PLAY ROUND A BIT WITH EXPERIMENTING AND U GOT THE MULA.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »
I WAS REPLYING TO TBOMBZ REALLY INITIALLY,BUT WHEN U STEPPED IN...I OVERLOOKED US PEPTIDE SUPPLY. SO I MISUNDERSTOOD.

PURCHASEPEPTIDES= RING OF FLORIDA-BASED PEPTIDE COMPANIES THAT SOURCE FROM CHINA...WITH SHIT QUALITY.

US PEPTIDE SUPPLY= CREAM OF THE CROP. THEM SRC & MANPWR ...PERHAPS ANOTHER ARE LEGITIMATE....US PEPTIDE SUPPLY DOES NOT HAVE DES AND THATS THE ONLY PEPTIDE WORTH BUYING. AND IF U WANNA PLAY ROUND A BIT WITH EXPERIMENTING AND U GOT THE MULA.
ghrp2+mod grf works very well and is pretty damn cheap.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:17 PM »
ghrp2+mod grf works very well and is pretty damn cheap.

ID RATHER BUY HGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 09:53:44 PM »
ID RATHER BUY HGH.
so would I (and I do) but this shit works well for how cheap it is.  If someone can't afford GH they miight be able to afford this.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »
so would I (and I do) but this shit works well for how cheap it is.  If someone can't afford GH they miight be able to afford this.

IF THEY CANT AFFORD GH BUT BUY PEPTIDES. SAVE THE MONEY ON PEPTIDES AND LATER BUY GH. LEARN SOME MONEY MANAGEMENT ND TAKE SOME DISCIPLINARY ACTION OF YOUR PRIORITIES.

IF GH IS COMING FROM NORDIC...IT'S CHEAP...REALLY CHEAP.IF U CANT AFFORD TO SPEND $120-$150/MO ...EVEN ON MY BUDGET...U DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MONEY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 09:09:52 AM »
IF THEY CANT AFFORD GH BUT BUY PEPTIDES. SAVE THE MONEY ON PEPTIDES AND LATER BUY GH. LEARN SOME MONEY MANAGEMENT ND TAKE SOME DISCIPLINARY ACTION OF YOUR PRIORITIES.

IF GH IS COMING FROM *****...IT'S CHEAP...REALLY CHEAP.IF U CANT AFFORD TO SPEND $120-$150/MO ...EVEN ON MY BUDGET...U DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MONEY.

For a lot of people growth isnt that cheap. Where I live the cheapest i can find it is $500 a kit and most of the guys sell for 6-700 a kit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 09:39:38 AM »

your speaking on thigs you have no knowledge of. purchasepeptides is just about the only legit peptide source out there that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

oh and no matter who you go through, if you get real gear, gh, peptides, etc. any bodybuilding drug. it comes from china. 99% of the time.

if anyonne who has purchased from PP has any problems let me know we will get it sorted out. that is who im working with, but you need to p.m. me for for the discount and my personal link to the site., otherwise iw ont be the rep responsible for the order.