Author Topic: Noahs Ark Found  (Read 63133 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Noahs Ark Found
« Reply #700 on: May 15, 2010, 11:37:06 PM »
YOU have lost touch with reality, none of what you said has to do with atheism. You guys are the ones making the positive assertion, not us. You are making an assumption that is unfounded when you demand an explanation for existence, perhaps there is none, one we can't answer, it's ok to say you dont know.

and heres why atheists cant contribute in a religious conversation..

you dont see the answer, but its clear

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #701 on: May 16, 2010, 05:25:38 AM »
and heres why atheists cant contribute in a religious conversation..

hahahahahaaaa you're too funny
from incomplete data

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #702 on: May 16, 2010, 06:14:43 AM »

:(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #703 on: May 17, 2010, 06:54:32 AM »

And, the answers given was part of that PROOF. Therefore, the only flailing being done is by the president and CEO of Goofball, Inc. (aka LurkerNoMore, who's also a client).

Incorrect.  You are attempting to pass off your opinion as fact.  Not happening.  Seeing you have no concept or grasp of what a FACT is, one can conclude this is the basis for all your delusions.  Continue to flail around instead of posting FACTS which directly PROVE that God sent that flood.  That is your only recourse of action.

And, that proof, for the nth time was shown, with references and links for further inspection and reading. But, rather than actually doing such, you chose to cry and blubber, like a kindegarten kid who's been denied his daily ration of graham crackers.

Nope.  No proof at all.  Where is PROOF that God sent that flood?  Link?  Anywhere?  Once again you are proving yourself as the tard we all know you are.

Already did, multiple times. Again, when you're finished with your "Hooked on Phonics" session, put your acquired skills to use.

Considering you have not answered a very simple question posed a dozen pages ago... I  would suspect you need the Hooked on Phonics more than anyone.  Or maybe Hooked On Reality.

Since I'm hardly a religious nut and your repeatedly-whined question has been repeatedly answered, spare me your infantile whining.

If you are not a religious nut, then you must just be incredibly stupid.  Then again, most religious nuts are.  No surprise there.  Again, your opinion - as flawed and delusional as it is- does not constitute the FACT to where there is PROOF that your fat invisible man on the cloud sent that flood.

There's no lack of an answer, just a lack of nutrients to your head and a chronic inability to read and process simple words. But, that is your cross to bear, not mine.

Again, is your stupidity a "God given talent" or did you acquire it from your parents?  Which one?  Perhaps you can "pray" that this intellectual defect doesn't fall on any future generations.  You are the perfect example of why Christianity and religions as a whole are dying out.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #704 on: May 17, 2010, 11:52:28 AM »
This is all very simple.   If you don't believe that Christ is the Son of God.  If you don't believe that the bible is the inspired word of God and the prophecy it contains.  If you don't believe that the New Testament was written by a handful of men (fishermen, lawyers, carpenters, etc...) and chronicles the life of Christ, his works and includes eye witness testimony about Christ.  If you don't believe in his sacrifice on the cross and his resurrection.  If you don't believe that the people of Israel are God's people (have always been and always will be). If you don't believe the life-changing testimonies of other believers.  If you don't believe that the road to salvation and eternal life are through belief in Christ.  If you don't believe that believers in Christ see the world with new eyes and refocused hearts and recognize the sin in the world like never before.....then there is nothing else a believer can offer.  The belief in Christ is not about knowing every facet of theology, knowing how to debate every question that arises or having the ability to stamp all competing philosophies out.  The belief in Christ is about salvation, love and sharing his message with others.  The individual, tangible proof believers have resides in each of them (these are the "warm and fuzzy feelings".....the Christian crutch that nonbelievers casually dismiss as some form of delusion or partial insanity); in essense, this is the personal relationship we have with Christ.  It's a believers responsibility to live by example...act as a representative for Christ, but knowing full well we may stumble in our walk, but that we are forgiven...that our sins have been washed away because of his sacrifice and that we can return to him and refocus ourselves.  This isn't a license to a sin and should never be viewed as such, but his sacrifice does pardon all his believers from their sin....past, present and future.  I you do not believe in him or his sacrifice or his gift of eternal life there is little else a believer can offer other than their prayers.  It is not by our works that we are aligned with Christ, but through our belief in him (and his works).  Debating my words is meaningless.  All that matters is whether or not you choose to align yourself with Christ and receive his gift of salvation.....the choice is yours.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: May 17, 2010, 11:56:14 AM »
This is all very simple.   If you don't believe that Christ is the Son of God.  If you don't believe that the bible is the inspired word of God and the prophecy it contains.  If you don't believe that the New Testament was written by a handful of men (fishermen, lawyers, carpenters, etc...) and chronicles the life of Christ, his works and includes eye witness testimony about Christ.  If you don't believe in his sacrifice on the cross and his resurrection.  If you don't believe that the people of Israel are God's people (have always been and always will be). If you don't believe the life-changing testimonies of other believers.  If you don't believe that the road to salvation and eternal life are through belief in Christ.  If you don't believe that believers in Christ see the world with new eyes and refocused hearts and recognize the sin in the world like never before.....then there is nothing else a believer can offer.  The belief in Christ is not about knowing every facet of theology, knowing how to debate every question that arises or having the ability to stamp all competing philosophies out.  The belief in Christ is about salvation, love and sharing his message with others.  The individual, tangible proof believers have resides in each of them (these are the "warm and fuzzy feelings".....the Christian crutch that nonbelievers casually dismiss as some form of delusion or partial insanity); in essense, this is the personal relationship we have with Christ.  It's a believers responsibility to live by example...act as a representative for Christ, but knowing full well we may stumble in our walk, but that we are forgiven...that our sins have been washed away because of his sacrifice and that we can return to him and refocus ourselves.  This isn't a license to a sin and should never be viewed as such, but his sacrifice does pardon all his believers from the sin....past, present and future.  I you do not believe in him or his sacrifice or his gift of eternal life there is little else a believer can offer other than their prayers.  It is not by our works that we are aligned with Christ, but through our belief in him (and his works).  Debating my words is meaningless.  All that matters is whether or not you choose to align yourself with Christ and his gift of salvation.....the choice is yours.  

I'm perfectly happy with not adhering to a man made death cult. Have fun with your Jesus.

P.S Found the wandering Jew yet?
from incomplete data

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: May 17, 2010, 11:57:38 AM »
Sounds great lovemonkey...you do that!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: May 17, 2010, 12:45:16 PM »
Yes, I'll do that.

Why is it not enough to be a kind, responsible and understanding person? Why does Jesus have to be invoked in all this? Why would Jesus send me to hell for not agreeing with the stuff he preaches when he's such a loving character? He sounds more like an abusive husband than anything to me.

"Oh honey, I love you very much but you know what happens when you step over the line"

*SMACK!*
from incomplete data

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: May 17, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »
God has given us the choice to sin or not and the punishment for our sin is death and seperation from him eternally in hell.  God has given us the choice to sin or not to sin, but he has paid the debt for our sin by his death on the cross....each of us should be hung on a cross, but he paid the price for us...he loves us that much.  He created the law, took our punishment and saved us from an eternity seperated from him.  If we believe he is our risen Lord and Savior, confess of our sins we are forgiven and aligned with him.  We then begin our walk with Christ and are saved from our sin.  It is not by our own works that we are saved from our sin....our salvation lies in Christ, his loving sacrifice for us on the cross and his gift of eternal life with him.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: May 17, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »
God has given us the choice to sin or not and the punishment for our sin is death and seperation from him eternally in hell.  God has given us the choice to sin or not to sin, but he has paid the debt for our sin by his death on the cross....each of us should be hung on a cross, but he paid the price for us...he loves us that much.  He created the law, took our punishment and saved us from an eternity seperated from him.  If we believe he is our risen Lord and Savior, confess of our sins we are forgiven and aligned with him.  We then begin our walk with Christ and are saved from our sin.  It is not by our own works that we are saved from our sin....our salvation lies in Christ, his loving sacrifice for us on the cross and his gift of eternal life with him.

You do know that the few and scattered historical records(gospels can not be relied upon for much) that exists from the time period actually indicates that Jesus(not his real name btw) was more a political activist than anything. He was a jew among jews, fighting for the rights of jews under the threat of the Roman empire. He never consider himself to be christ and certainly not the founder of a new religion.

The "savior" you're referring to is not much more than a fabrication by the early christian/vatican church. The words you take for granted to be your gods have been modified, censured and translated several times by mere mortal humans.

But this is were you say it's all about your own personal relationship with god and how factual arguments won't change your perception and love for jesus etc. Your mind is shut. How can you be so sure of all the things you say when even the slightest effort to look into the historical Jesus would give you an entirely different outlook on the matter? How can you be 100% sure that the bible is the word of god?

Being an "know it all" non-believer is not necessarily all about knowing more than others but rather having the will to learn and discover and never stop questioning, things that no human being should ever stop doing. I'm not claiming to be more knowledgeable than you but I sure as hell try to think twice before submitting my entire existence to a potential farce.

As I said before, I do feel sorry for you. I'm sure you feel sorry for me as well for not having found christ. We can at least take comfort in the mutuality of our well wishes.
from incomplete data

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #710 on: May 17, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »
This is all very simple.   If you don't believe that Christ is the Son of God.  If you don't believe that the bible is the inspired word of God and the prophecy it contains.  If you don't believe that the New Testament was written by a handful of men (fishermen, lawyers, carpenters, etc...) and chronicles the life of Christ, his works and includes eye witness testimony about Christ.  If you don't believe in his sacrifice on the cross and his resurrection.  If you don't believe that the people of Israel are God's people (have always been and always will be). If you don't believe the life-changing testimonies of other believers.  If you don't believe that the road to salvation and eternal life are through belief in Christ.  If you don't believe that believers in Christ see the world with new eyes and refocused hearts and recognize the sin in the world like never before.....then there is nothing else a believer can offer.  The belief in Christ is not about knowing every facet of theology, knowing how to debate every question that arises or having the ability to stamp all competing philosophies out.  The belief in Christ is about salvation, love and sharing his message with others.  The individual, tangible proof believers have resides in each of them (these are the "warm and fuzzy feelings".....the Christian crutch that nonbelievers casually dismiss as some form of delusion or partial insanity); in essense, this is the personal relationship we have with Christ.  It's a believers responsibility to live by example...act as a representative for Christ, but knowing full well we may stumble in our walk, but that we are forgiven...that our sins have been washed away because of his sacrifice and that we can return to him and refocus ourselves.  This isn't a license to a sin and should never be viewed as such, but his sacrifice does pardon all his believers from their sin....past, present and future.  I you do not believe in him or his sacrifice or his gift of eternal life there is little else a believer can offer other than their prayers.  It is not by our works that we are aligned with Christ, but through our belief in him (and his works).  Debating my words is meaningless.  All that matters is whether or not you choose to align yourself with Christ and receive his gift of salvation.....the choice is yours.  
It all sounds nice and promising............but there's no way to prove that anyone that has accepted jesus is in heaven, that god exists or any of what you post is true. To you it is, but what of jews, muslims, buddists, bahai's etc? Every religion believes they are the ONLY one to believe, but none can prove that it is.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #711 on: May 17, 2010, 02:56:51 PM »
Choice yes, free will no. Free will is not made under constrained pressure from external agencies or forces. god's "offer" is a constrained ultimatum. There's no other "choices" in between. It's either live with him happy, or live in pain for eternity. Sorry, but a god who supposedly offers free will, really isn't.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: May 17, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »
lovemonkey, try reading "Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel if you have interest. 

Yes, you and I can now simply agree to disagree.

Oldschool flip, I believe we have also agreed to disagree as well.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #713 on: May 17, 2010, 03:30:48 PM »
the idea of a god goes against any logic and reason.

Ayn Rand puts it nicely