Author Topic: NYS trying to ban children from attending gun shows.  (Read 411 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NYS trying to ban children from attending gun shows.
« on: March 14, 2013, 01:23:38 PM »
http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/181827/bill-guy

“Children should be learning to read and write, not to shoot a firearm,” Rosenthal says in a statement, as if the two skills were mutually exclusive. “Today in New York State, however, a child of any age can gain unfettered access to gun shows. We as a society have placed reasonable restrictions on the ages at which children may watch violent films” — “or play video games that involve hyper-real gunplay; however, there are no age limits on gun shows. My bill will change that.”

Funny - in NYC 80% cant even read as it is and there ar no gun shows in NYC

Another communist leftist witch 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: NYS trying to ban children from attending gun shows.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:55:48 PM »
We need to focus on teaching our children how important the second amendment is, and it's vital role in our freedom.  They need to be exposed to all the unarmed societies throughout history that have been massacred by their government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 01:59:26 PM »
Ive been to literally hundreds of gun shows and have never so much as seen one incident ever occur.  Its usually quiet, orderly, people are friendly, get what they want and leave. 

I remember during Clintoon's presidency they were mobbed. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 02:00:48 PM »
Ive been to literally hundreds of gun shows and have never so much as seen one incident ever occur.  Its usually quiet, orderly, people are friendly, get what they want and leave. 

I remember during Clintoon's presidency they were mobbed. 

Even if incidents were occurring, this isn't the governments place.  I can't stand this kind of garbage.