Author Topic: Hahahaha Arnold just asked Dex if he is 'All drugs'  (Read 1984 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahaha Arnold just asked Dex if he is 'All drugs'
« on: March 01, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »
When we all know its MuscleTech

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Hahahaha Arnold just asked Dex if he is 'All drugs'
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »
Arnold keeping it real as always  8)
Team Yates

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 06:41:39 PM »
ARNOLD IS THE GREATEST EVER!!
No doubt about it...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »
ARNOLD IS THE GREATEST EVER!!

'Nuff said.  ;)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »
Arnold was not about to get owned by Dexter "Ghetto Asshat" Jackson.  He mocked him since Dex has an attitude problem....apparently with everyone.  Dexter is selfish in a Shawn Ray kind of way.  He will act normal and humble only because he needs something.  In this case, he couldn't piss off anyone in the IFBB or Arnold until he won.  Shawn does the same thing as does Flex.  When they are not bigger than everyone else they all kiss ass.  Then the moment they get what they want they go back to acting like a porch monkey.  Hahahaha!  Dexter actually believes he is superior to Arnold!  I always knew he had issues but JESUS! this was over the top.  Dexter is so stupid and inarticulate, he didn't even realize Arnold was making a fool out of him.  Lol, I'm on a rant about this sry guys

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
Arnold was not about to get owned by Dexter "Ghetto Asshat" Jackson.  He mocked him since Dex has an attitude problem....apparently with everyone.  Dexter is selfish in a Shawn Ray kind of way.  He will act normal and humble only because he needs something.  In this case, he couldn't piss off anyone in the IFBB or Arnold until he won.  Shawn does the same thing as does Flex.  When they are not bigger than everyone else they all kiss ass.  Then the moment they get what they want they go back to acting like a porch monkey.  Hahahaha!  Dexter actually believes he is superior to Arnold!  I always knew he had issues but JESUS! this was over the top.  Dexter is so stupid and inarticulate, he didn't even realize Arnold was making a fool out of him.  Lol, I'm on a rant about this sry guys

he did not conduct himself well in the presence of greatness........

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »
Absolutely devastating.

Arnold trounced Dexter when is asked if he just relied on pills instead of working out. Arnold wouldn't have none of his lazy attitude.

Dexter shrunk two feet in that one moment, he became a little boy. Greatest moment of the show!  ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:03:09 PM »
Absolutely devastating.

Arnold trounced Dexter when is asked if he just relied on pills instead of working out. Arnold wouldn't have none of his lazy attitude.

Dexter shrunk two feet in that one moment, he became a little boy. Greatest moment of the show!  ;D

hahahah luv it....

u see Arnold freak out when dex said 1 hour per day......he was amazed.......

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53:16 PM »
arnold is still the man;)
A

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »

Absolutely devastating.

You're in your own little world dipshit

and Arnold never eluded to Dexter being 'all drugs'

Perhaps you gentlemen need to watch the replay

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »
I met Dex in 2001 and i thought he was a great guy. He was very nice to me and maybe that's because i look like a train and asked him real questions rather than the idiots walking up to him saying the same shit he probably hears 100 times at a show.

Arnold overtrained it's not Dex's fault he realised what worked. Dex could still be in a gym somewhere training 6 times a week (twice a day like Arnold!) and 175 pounds not as ripped but yeh he trains 6 times a day so it MUST be right.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 12:02:01 AM »
I met Dex in 2001 and i thought he was a great guy. He was very nice to me and maybe that's because i look like a train and asked him real questions rather than the idiots walking up to him saying the same shit he probably hears 100 times at a show.

Arnold overtrained it's not Dex's fault he realised what worked. Dex could still be in a gym somewhere training 6 times a week (twice a day like Arnold!) and 175 pounds not as ripped but yeh he trains 6 times a day so it MUST be right.

were not sayin arnolds right....

we know what works now.....

its just how fukn funny arnold is.....   ;)