Author Topic: Bodybuilding: a victory for all "men"...  (Read 2029 times)

Alex23

Bodybuilding: a victory for all "men"...
« on: July 25, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
Hahaha!!!!! I got away from a girlfriend driven shopping spree and instead sitting in my giant lazy boyz drinking a couple of cold ones.

How did I pull that one out?  ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilding: a victory for all "men"...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »
   meat head    

One derivation of this term comes from perception of society that people who devote large amounts of their time to lifting weights in the gym must not be very bright, due to the excessive nature of the weight-lifting activity. There is further perception that a bodybuilder or weightlifter has other serious shortcomings that result in him/her feeling the need to devote their lives to changing their body shape by rigorous exercise. Thus we call someone a meat head due to the assumption that their head is full of meat or muscle, and not brain tissue. Meathead is thus synonymous with stupid.

Usually said in describing a male who frequents the gym obsessively and only is concerned with "getting big", and who possesses little or no other qualities or personality.
"Yo John, look at those meat heads over there on the bench press. I bet their nuts are the size of M&Ms after all the steroids they've taken."

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »
   meat head    

One derivation of this term comes from perception of society that people who devote large amounts of their time to lifting weights in the gym must not be very bright, due to the excessive nature of the weight-lifting activity. There is further perception that a bodybuilder or weightlifter has other serious shortcomings that result in him/her feeling the need to devote their lives to changing their body shape by rigorous exercise. Thus we call someone a meat head due to the assumption that their head is full of meat or muscle, and not brain tissue. Meathead is thus synonymous with stupid.

Are you calling Alex a meathead because he outsmarted the GF>>>  ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »
Hahaha!!!!! I got away from a girlfriend driven shopping spree and instead sitting in my giant lazy boyz drinking a couple of cold ones.

How did I pull that one out?  ;D

I am guessing that she is spending your money buying her boy friend on the side some expensive items..while you are at home posting on getbig.
I

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »
A meat head is someone who tries really hard to be ultra-masculine. This involves lifting weights, talking about lifting weights, walking with your arms out because you're so huge, looking to get in fights at bars because the ladies aren't down with you or because someone ran into one of your arms or just because you saw an emo dude with a stupid shirt. Meat heads always wear Affliction shirts or vests.

Contrary to popular opinion, being a meathead is more about how you act than how you look. Therefore, a skinny dude or even a bull dike could be a meathead, cuz they exhibit this behavior.

"Look at that dude over there by the ladies restroom with the cutoff Affliction shirt, what a meat head. "

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 05:27:27 PM »
I am guessing that she is spending your money buying her boy friend on the side some expensive items..while you are at home posting on getbig.

HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice little mind spin... would you like to go keep her company? That would give me an extra couple of hours... just keep in mind her "driveway" is used to a "big car"... heads up. ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 05:27:47 PM »
A meat head is someone who tries really hard to be ultra-masculine. This involves lifting weights, talking about lifting weights, walking with your arms out because you're so huge, looking to get in fights at bars because the ladies aren't down with you or because someone ran into one of your arms or just because you saw an emo dude with a stupid shirt. Meat heads always wear Affliction shirts or vests.

Contrary to popular opinion, being a meathead is more about how you act than how you look. Therefore, a skinny dude or even a bull dike could be a meathead, cuz they exhibit this behavior.

"Look at that dude over there by the ladies restroom with the cutoff Affliction shirt, what a meat head. "

Gotcha!  ;D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Just wait till there are kids involved, Alex.

Then you will truely be "owned" in every sense of the word.  :-*

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 06:33:36 PM »
taking drugs, getting dependent on them for life, altering the body in a non functional way, possibly permanently damaging joints, internal organs and heart, is a victory?  ::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »
taking drugs, getting dependent on them for life, altering the body in a non functional way, possibly permanently damaging joints, internal organs and heart, is a victory?  ::)

Man yur dum

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »

your whole shtick is anti bodybuilding

why are you here?

another bodybuilder that tried and failed?

E
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
sounds to me like you need to get in touch with quickerblade ASAP, alex

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
your whole shtick is anti bodybuilding

why are you here?

another bodybuilder that tried and failed?

E

Are there things Earl?
$

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »

Dizzle youre looking pretty jacked in your avatar-what is your secret????? 100 dbol a day?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 05:59:51 AM »
Dizzle youre looking pretty jacked in your avatar-what is your secret????? 100 dbol a day?
as most upcoming pros he will say, "ALL NATURAL"

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 02:18:26 PM »

Why sweetie?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 02:26:26 PM »
HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice little mind spin... would you like to go keep her company? That would give me an extra couple of hours... just keep in mind her "driveway" is used to a "big car"... heads up. ;D

Well I have a mid size sedan and one of my boys has a mini cooper, can we both fit in the driveway at the sametime?  And if so will you let us? :D

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 02:30:17 PM »
Well I have a mid size sedan and one of my boys has a mini cooper, can we both fit in the driveway at the sametime?  And if so will you let us? :D

The combo might be pushing it and leave me with a loose state ;D