Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler 4 weeks out (videos)  (Read 6029 times)

whitewidow

Re: Olympia 2011 - Jay Cutler 4 weeks out (videos)
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 03:52:37 AM »
what the hell is equipona, i googled it but no results that make sense

Its actually called EQ- (boldenone undecelynate) it is hard to find pure boldenone one of the most expensive steroids to buy by the kilo. boldenone and trenbolone enanthate and parabolin(trenbolone Hex) are the 3 most expensive raw materials to buy by the kilo.all 3 are very top notch products although Im not a big fan of tren enanthate. trenbolone acetate works fine and is half the price

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 03:56:45 AM »
lol ,, when eq start working this is the look of skin ones get,, notice his skin ...this is a skin that has been to eq in high dose,, legit good high dosed eq of the best kind,, THIS IS IT RIGHT THERE,, these are also eq veins,, some fellas are lucky to have legit equipona from the best cooks and your mr o is one of them ,, i put my money this equipona is made by strango ,, i would bet a lot on it but you cant prove it ,,this is strango equipona,, legit equipona is amazing hormone my friends

gh15 approved

Nobody knows what brand is in his system besides jay. He could just be using alot of masteron propionate and halo. probably EQ as well and Tren. all those drugs can bring out veins like that. I do agree that high grade EQ is hard to find in raw material by the kilo. Alot of people also do not use enough EQ. maybe he just upped his EQ dose this Year. Masteron is another drug that does amazing things when your lean enough.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:19 AM »

this is where your knowledge of bodybuild is very bad,, this is right there show you have no competition experience and def not high level bodybuild,, its quite sad,, while arnold junior shut his mouth about things he not sure about... you keep blubing it is nuts i swear straight out nuts,,

NO masterona can not cause this ,, and halo can not cause this,, halo stiffen physiqe up and harden it if low enough bodyfat then notice it to higher degree,, but very stiff look! you better have lots of muscle belly for halo to do its thing to the max and help you win anything,,  masterona is basicaly anti estreogen and hardening drieing agent of us bodybuilders,,

his type of look presented in the video is look based on lots of equipona and testosterona with ofcourswe hgh and insulina,, trenbolona just now get into picture in higher doses but equipona already there in high dose for quite some time,, this is veins from pure legit equipona of the likes of nordic,, madchemist,, strango,, those fella dont play they get the best of the best,, this is whre he got his equipona via the guru he give business to ,, as simple as that

this is specific cup delt skin and body tecture of high legit equipna users that are high abusers of hgh and insulina thats why he is so thick from front to back ,, the equipona gets the polished over all balaned that he can not get with out the equipona ,, he has to have ti since his skin is too thick and his waist is too large ,, equipona ...legit one ,, is what bring back old jason for a little while if everything is aligned right and in this case it is ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »

this is where your knowledge of bodybuild is very bad,, this is right there show you have no competition experience and def not high level bodybuild,, its quite sad,, while arnold junior shut his mouth about things he not sure about... you keep blubing it is nuts i swear straight out nuts,,

NO masterona can not cause this ,, and halo can not cause this,, halo stiffen physiqe up and harden it if low enough bodyfat then notice it to higher degree,, but very stiff look! you better have lots of muscle belly for halo to do its thing to the max and help you win anything,,  masterona is basicaly anti estreogen and hardening drieing agent of us bodybuilders,,

his type of look presented in the video is look based on lots of equipona and testosterona with ofcourswe hgh and insulina,, trenbolona just now get into picture in higher doses but equipona already there in high dose for quite some time,, this is veins from pure legit equipona of the likes of nordic,, madchemist,, strango,, those fella dont play they get the best of the best,, this is whre he got his equipona via the guru he give business to ,, as simple as that

this is specific cup delt skin and body tecture of high legit equipna users that are high abusers of hgh and insulina thats why he is so thick from front to back ,, the equipona gets the polished over all balaned that he can not get with out the equipona ,, he has to have ti since his skin is too thick and his waist is too large ,, equipona ...legit one ,, is what bring back old jason for a little while if everything is aligned right and in this case it is ,,

gh15 approved

Read it again! I said he probably just upped his EQ dose! its possible he got better EQ this year and I also said by the kilo it is very hard to find high grade EQ hence all the underdosed crap floating around. . Tren hex, Tren E and boldenone are the 3 most expensive raw materials by the kilo. There is no telling what brand he usues only jay knows that. I am sure he is using a high amount of EQ but when mixed with masteron,tren and halo thats when real magic happens especially when your 2% jay isnt even close to 2% in that picture so he is going to look very vascular this year. Now you can get real jealous of jay gh15. you already are jealous of him and say he is shitty bodybuilder knowing you have never looked as good as jay or have never been mr.O. your a sad old man who is just a has been! Not even a masters win for you! You will die posting on getbig! the older you get the more you will be on here talking about drugs. I just wish I could buy you some rosetta stone! equipona-WTF?????? you cannot pronounce one steroid corectly!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: 2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler 4 weeks out (videos)
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »