Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 106053 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2014, 04:13:29 AM »
I bet he dropped a ton of cash on that trip.

It was like the dream vacation.

Beautiful woman, beautiful scenery all around.

they are wearing cheap clothes. she has inexpensive jewellery, he has a casio watch despite not being in shape. he probably got divorced and found himself a 20 something brazillian or similar. i know others who have done the same.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2014, 04:16:32 AM »
That Carnival pic is very suspect.  Don't poke your eye out, kid.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2014, 04:28:50 AM »
You are a scumbag plain and simple. I think there is a reason why you do not want to get married.

You do not want the pain of karma coming back to get you.

Cheating is one of the lowest things you can do in life.

X2

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2014, 04:33:02 AM »
I'll give you some sound advice dude cos your a good guy.

I'm speaking in general terms here so not necessarily about the man in question here specifically.

Young guys often make the mistake of messing with older guys wives/girls in their fifties/sixties on the basis that there wont be any consequences because:

a) They don't work out, they are nothing to look at unattractive, fat, beta and you can smash their faces in a fight etc

...they see this as weakness which they can exploit and mess with their relationships etc

While each situations is different what the younger guys don't see and cant know is the guys bank balance, his possible networks/connections/influence etc
Real life situations are never dealt with in terms of how you look, how physically strong you are or the size of your biceps (that's just delusional)

Older guys have been around a long time, they know "whats up" and "how things work", they are experienced dudes generally with not much left to look forward in life yet with everything to protect for their families etc......dangerous combo.

God forbid you walk into one of those total assholes on a power trip who has the resources and capability to ruin your life in a multitude of ways.
Smart guys never do their dirty work remember and they don't play by the rules

Not sure that's worth the risk for 6/10 two dime a dozen chick you don't even have feelings for and would forget about after the 2nd or 3rd fuck.

My advice is stay well clear unless you actually had genuine feelings for her.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2014, 04:37:03 AM »
Also Enzo appreciate it if you change the title of the thread "Bikini Sloot" to "Bikini Hoe" or something else different like  that.

Cos it sounds too much like "Bikinislut" ....my girlfriend ...and gets me a paranoid....lol  >:(

...Just kidding.... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2014, 04:41:29 AM »
Still not convinced that "Enzo" is really posting here. The pics of this fella can be taken from anywhere.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2014, 04:54:15 AM »

I'm speaking in general terms here so not necessarily about the man in question here specifically.

Young guys often make the mistake of messing with older guys wives/girls in their fifties/sixties on the basis that there wont be any consequences because:

a) They don't work out, they are nothing to look at unattractive, fat, beta and you can smash their faces in a fight etc

...they see this as weakness which they can exploit and mess with their relationships etc

While each situations is different what the younger guys don't see and cant know is the guys bank balance, his possible networks/connections/influence etc
Real life situations are never dealt with in terms of how you look, how physically strong you are or the size of your biceps (that's just delusional)

Older guys have been around a long time, they know "whats up" and "how things work", they are experienced dudes generally with not much left to look forward in life yet with everything to protect for their families etc......dangerous combo.

God forbid you walk into one of those total assholes on a power trip who has the resources and capability to ruin your life in a multitude of ways.

Not sure that's worth the risk for 6/10 two dime a dozen chick you don't even have feelings for and would forget about after the 2nd or 3rd fuck.

Didnt read the rest Enzo, but I would advise you to do the exact opposite.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2014, 05:00:01 AM »

::)

spoken like a true beta

fuck we need ignore function on this board

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2014, 05:00:40 AM »
Didnt read the rest Enzo, but I would advise you to do the exact opposite.

What if I had said, never mess with Simon's missus  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2014, 05:01:12 AM »

If these guys "know what's up" then why did they marry such a woman?
Thing is, they don't know what's up...it is the woman who is the player and has her own form of power, the power to make that rich man put a ring on it.

Like Bishop Don Juan had said, they go to guys (like that husband) for the money, but they go to guys like Enzo for the honey.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2014, 05:02:45 AM »

What if I had said, never mess with Simon's missus  ;D

She would never mess with you thats a certainty.   ;)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2014, 05:07:27 AM »
If these guys "know what's up" then why did they marry such a woman?
Thing is, they don't know what's up...it is the woman who is the player and has her own form of power, the power to make that rich man put a ring on it.

Like Bishop Don Juan had said, they go to guys (like that husband) for the money, but they go to guys like Enzo for the honey.

Benefit of hindsight perhaps.
Lets not forget these dudes were young once too.
As you get older you get more experienced (generally speaking) tend to handle things differently than a young hot head might. (not saying Enzo is one by the way)
What I mean by the comment these guys "know whats up"....is I mean they are life experienced.

One day we all get old, the looks go, the muscles disappear, priorities change
Just saying the guy who is fifty or sixty, has a successful business and is secure and set up in life is always gonna have my power and clout to do damage than a young buck without the same, so if you ain't got it, you take your chances messing with those dudes........just cos they are old, fat and ugly don't mean shit in the real world.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 05:14:25 AM »
She would never mess with you thats a certainty.   ;)

No doubt unless it's a saucepan to the head  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 05:14:51 AM »
Benefit of hindsight perhaps.
Lets not forget these dudes were young once too.
As you get older you get more experienced (generally speaking) tend to handle things differently than a young hot head might. (not saying Enzo is one by the way)
What I mean by the comment these guys "know whats up"....is I mean they are life experienced.

One day we all get old, the looks go, the muscles disappear, priorities change
Just saying the guy who is fifty or sixty, has a successful business and is secure and set up in life is always gonna have my power and clout to do damage than a young buck without the same, so if you ain't got it, you take your chances messing with those dudes........just cos they are old, fat and ugly don't mean shit in the real world.

'Theres no fool like an old fool'.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 05:21:22 AM »
What's up Getbig, Last year I placed 5th at the USA's in the light heavies, this year I hope to rank higher. I would like to share my progress with you all. All comments and critiques are welcomed

Alex Gonzales?   ;D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 05:25:16 AM »
Hard to find someone without a beard and a sleeve in the gym these days  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 05:28:26 AM »
Enzo is a gimmick account 100% proven. In 2012 he claimed to have placed 5th in the NPC USA's (Alex Gonzalez)

The pics of Enzo and Alex Gonzalez are clearly not the same person.

Alex Gonzales still competes as a pure bodybuilder. This Enzo gimmick wears board shorts  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2014, 05:33:33 AM »
Sep 20 2013: 10 weeks out from the NPC nationals: Alex Gonzalez

Damn Enzo, you sure lost a ton of size and got alot of ink in the span of 1 year  ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2014, 05:34:18 AM »
Enzo is a gimmick account 100% proven. In 2012 he claimed to have placed 5th in the NPC USA's (Alex Gonzales)

The pics of Enzo and Alex Gonzales are clearly not the same person.

Alex Gonzales still competes as a pure bodybuilder. This Enzo gimmick wears board shorts  ;D

Why don't you contact him via email and find out
Not that I believe Enzo is not real or a gimmick

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 05:34:40 AM »
def not the same person as in that video

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2014, 05:35:53 AM »
Sep 20 2013: 10 weeks out from the NPC nationals: Alex Gonzalez

Damn Enzo, you sure lost a ton of size and got alot of ink in the span of 1 year  ;D

obviously not the same man...whats going on?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2014, 05:38:47 AM »
Enzo had deleted the original photos from that 2012 thread as well.

He was too stupid to erase the 5th placing (light heavies) in the 2011 NPC USA that he claimed.

Which was obviously traced back to Alex Gonzalez. Who is obviously not the board shorts wearing Enzo.

Now this poor Enzo character is getting his pics plastered all over getbig with fake stories attached to him.

He obviously has no idea.  :-X

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2014, 05:40:57 AM »

Why don't you contact him via email and find out
Not that I believe Enzo is not real or a gimmick

lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2014, 05:41:20 AM »
obviously not the same man...whats going on?
It's a gimmick account Ro. With competitor stars no less........ ::)

I hope one of these dudes (that gets there pics stolen) finds out about it one day.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2014, 05:45:12 AM »
interesting to hear what Enzo says about all this....