Author Topic: Listen up getbiggers, new kid on the block, he's the best  (Read 4138 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Listen up getbiggers, new kid on the block, he's the best
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »
AXA you were run of this forum for being a complete jk and a delusional retard, I guess you feel safe to post again now????
;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
;D

don't say anything to him or he will meltdown  ;D

;D
I am a big baby

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
I finally got my own thread about me and it took all this lmao. Well this is me get it right. Let the hate flow.

I would say that you obviously have muscle, but you are also obese. I mean, your bodyfat is obviously way over 20 percent.
Your waistline is enormous too. I guess whether or not I'd call you obese vs bulked really depends on whether or not you've done this before. If you've looked like this in the past and have been able to diet down and look lean, then I would say you are "bulking." There are a lot of guys
who really bulk up and look "obese" but who diet down nicely. But if you've never dieted down before or plan on dieting down naturally, then you are obese. 

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
ok

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 04:44:05 PM »

I would say that you obviously have muscle, but you are also obese. I mean, your bodyfat is obviously way over 20 percent.
Your waistline is enormous too. I guess whether or not I'd call you obese vs bulked really depends on whether or not you've done this before. If you've looked like this in the past and have been able to diet down and look lean, then I would say you are "bulking." There are a lot of guys
who really bulk up and look "obese" but who diet down nicely. But if you've never dieted down before or plan on dieting down naturally, then you are obese. 

Let me just show you what obese is ok, go back to school.

This is an obese male with a body mass... ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »
he seems like a cool dude who is obviously bulking
AXA-i dont get why u feel joy in trying to upset him ???
w

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »
Let me just show you what obese is ok, go back to school.

This is an obese male with a body mass... ::)

I know getbiggers are supposed to be delusional, I understand that's part of the whole getbig ouvre...BUT...

A REALISTIC, disinterested third party look at this picture and yours betrays very, very little difference.

You carry marginally more pec muscle mass (though little more than someone with 3-6 months of moderate weight training).

Other than that most people would be hard pressed to see much of a difference. You're not "bulked", "permabulked", "offseason" or anything else; you have a severe weight problem, one that I would say constitutes a health crisis, nothing more.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
Wow your so full of shit, you never met me in person. lol you go by pictures like what I've posted to assume all what you just said. Bro get some fucking help or build a better perspective on your outlook on whats muscle or whats fat. Did you get all that knowledge from a cracker jack box telling you that your a smart ass? hmm I tell you I will conclude that you don't know jack shit about what your talking about. I also will add that you have problems with people that are bigger and have more muscle then you. Get off you high horse and come back to reality mother fucker because it's pathetic to what your trying to prove.  Next?

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
I know getbiggers are supposed to be delusional, I understand that's part of the whole getbig ouvre...BUT...

A REALISTIC, disinterested third party look at this picture and yours betrays very, very little difference.

You carry marginally more pec muscle mass (though little more than someone with 3-6 months of moderate weight training).

Other than that most people would be hard pressed to see much of a difference. You're not "bulked", "permabulked", "offseason" or anything else; you have a severe weight problem, one that I would say constitutes a health crisis, nothing more.

I honestly agree. I was trying to be nice, but realistically, you have very little chest at all and your gut is enormous. You can't pull up a picture of someone who is grotesquely, morbidly obese and say "see, that's not me" as evidence that you aren't obese. There are different levels. If you want an honest opinion, it looks like all you do is work out arms. And if you want to be a dick and question my understanding of obese, then go ahead and calculate your BMI and let us all know what it is. I guarantee you will qualify as obese. And, yes, I recognize that BMIs don't mean as much when a person is overly muscled (a competition bodybuilder would have a high BMI), but you don't fall into that category.

Listen, don't get me wrong--you have muscle. Your arms are obviously muscled. But your fat to muscle ratio is high, and you are going to have a hell of a time cutting down without "supplements." I guess that's really what I'm trying to get at.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »
lol I got some gimmicks after my ass tonight. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 07:46:04 PM »
I finally got my own thread about me and it took all this lmao. Well this is me get it right. Let the hate flow.

i think you're fabulous :)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
More more :D

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Yo, where can I get your sig???

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu son of a bitch non pic under you name showing bastard and that your full of shit its coming outs ur mouth ewwwww :).

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2009, 07:56:19 PM »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu son of a bitch non pic under you name showing bastard and that your full of shit its coming outs ur mouth ewwwww :).

Haha. I don't even work out or haven't for a long time. I'm a metro-looking doctor. Yep, the kind of guy that people on this board bag on. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Girls don't care about muscles. It's all about money and face. Besides, I used to work out and I realized what a waste it is unless a. you have great genetics or b. you take anabolic steroids. Otherwise, you just end up a natural permabulker like you. And as far as the pic in that guy's sig, that's a hot ass Asian chick!

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »
Haha. I don't even work out or haven't for a long time. I'm a metro-looking doctor. Yep, the kind of guy that people on this board bag on. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Girls don't care about muscles. It's all about money and face. Besides, I used to work out and I realized what a waste it is unless a. you have great genetics or b. you take anabolic steroids. Otherwise, you just end up a natural permabulker like you. And as far as the pic in that guy's sig, that's a hot ass Asian chick!

:D

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2009, 08:03:10 PM »
:D

anyway, man, I wasn't trying to bag on you. Really, if you are going to diet naturally, you need to be careful about how much fat you put on.
Otherwise, you'll diet down to nothing.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »

hahaha this is so true

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2009, 08:05:17 PM »
anyway, man, I wasn't trying to bag on you. Really, if you are going to diet naturally, you need to be careful about how much fat you put on.
Otherwise, you'll diet down to nothing.

I don't care I enjoy the bs actually. :)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »
True, I think the scales tilt more towards money. I lift because I love it so it's not a waste of time for me, but I can see where you are coming from, it does take up a lot of time.
I am a big baby

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
OX-like physique

I knew it.  AXA is related to famous wrestler Wild Bull Curry..... ;D
A

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »
honestly castiron, you are beyond a healthy stage of "bulking", and are bordering on delusional.  Post that fdb again...certain angles dont make you look terrible, but overall you just look like an obese guy.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
honestly castiron, you are beyond a healthy stage of "bulking", and are bordering on delusional.  Post that fdb again...certain angles dont make you look terrible, but overall you just look like an obese guy.

he doesn't listen

it's a defense mechanism

people will do anything to protect their self esteem, even if it means lying to themselves

we learned this in psychology

this is a serious health issue, he should really listen to the people here

being that obese does not look good and is not good for the health

"bulking" is dumb for a natural as well

ASJChaotic

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:42 PM »
pffff

I am so tall dark and handsome people turn their heads to get another look at me when i walk down the street  8)

how is the contest prep going vince?  :)

bump for the appreciation of the 6'7 stud that is MemberX  :D  :)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »

fat.

skinny.

both of you have work to do...