Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 101164 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #575 on: September 30, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
Adam is 10 years old in that Elementary school photo...And his eyes are obviously photoshopped to look crazy. The 2nd photo guy to the left is also Adam Lanza. 8+years after that silly 10 year old's picture. Why on earth would the media use a picture of Adam Lanza when he was basically a baby? A child when pictures of Adam Lanza are around with him well into his teens? Some are saying they used the child photo because older Adam looks very much like Ryan Lanza. Ryan's wearing blue contacts and parts his hair retardedly way to the side now. Also in the photo of child Adam, his nose has been grossing photoshopped in every media picture...

This is not what Adam Lanza looked like...What kind of fucking nose is that. lol. The whole image has been computer generated to make him look crazy.

Adam Lanza's school photo as a child

Real Adam Lanza as a teen/adult

Well, if you are stupid enough to  mix AR-15 to the single barrel shotgun, it really would be  too much to ask that you would realize the differences of human faces. You still should understand that everybody else can see it, so what will you look when you present faces of the two different guy as a face of Adam Lanza? You could be moronically proud about yourself, but everybody else see you as a mentally ill loser. You have to understand that I am not kidding when I say that your level of stupidity is impossible without serious mental handicap. It isn't a joke, it is a fact, nowadays scientifically proved one. Read the study, learn, get treatment..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: December 27, 2023, 08:25:43 AM »
&ab_channel=ABCNews

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #577 on: December 27, 2023, 01:23:51 PM »
So, which Lanza is the guilty one?

Adam? Ryan?

Bulbous nose? Blue-eyed? Brown-eyed?
Q

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: December 27, 2023, 05:53:17 PM »
&ab_channel=ABCNews

Mentally weak people committing suicide is a good thing.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #579 on: December 27, 2023, 08:58:00 PM »
Is there any possible way to see the original video? Or can someone point me to an enlightened video / website on Sandy Hook? With all of the FOIA confirmed proof of government funded false flags, I don’t understand how anyone can’t at least be open to the idea that our sick ass government (yes BOTH PARTIES - sorry) would go to any length for an objective. I don’t think it’s wise to blindly believe just because you WANT to believe - but it’s just as stupid to dismiss things because “they wouldn’t ever do THAT”

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: December 28, 2023, 01:25:07 AM »

Could it be homicide staged as suicide? A bit strange that 3 persons commited suicide. Maybe they were becoming a liability.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: December 28, 2023, 01:26:35 AM »
Is there any possible way to see the original video? Or can someone point me to an enlightened video / website on Sandy Hook? With all of the FOIA confirmed proof of government funded false flags, I don’t understand how anyone can’t at least be open to the idea that our sick ass government (yes BOTH PARTIES - sorry) would go to any length for an objective. I don’t think it’s wise to blindly believe just because you WANT to believe - but it’s just as stupid to dismiss things because “they wouldn’t ever do THAT”

The amount of inconsistencies leads people to believe it was false.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #582 on: December 28, 2023, 02:51:53 AM »

Sometimes the pain of losing a child is unbearable….for anyone

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: December 28, 2023, 12:26:24 PM »
https://www.tiktok.com/@conspiracies_r_us/video/7295980671464525102

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uKyJH5633hmQ/

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #584 on: December 28, 2023, 08:41:20 PM »

Thanks man - I don’t have the ticstoc thing, but I checked out the other short video. It did look sus, but then I would need a lot more than that. As far as that channel I clicked and saw that he has “Alex Jones is Bill Hicks” - that is something that I know for a fact is stupid. I met Alex back in the early 90’s when we were just kids. He isn’t Hicks

I’ll do some searching, because one thing I do know is that although Alex has backed off for obvious reasons at one time he felt strongly about the false flag of SH. Alex has been proven right MANY times when he was called insane

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: December 28, 2023, 08:44:30 PM »
Sometimes the pain of losing a child is unbearable….for anyone

That is absolutely true. It’s also something I won’t judge because i can’t fathom myself in those shoes or what I would do.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #586 on: December 30, 2023, 10:00:23 AM »

Good post

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #587 on: December 30, 2023, 10:16:06 AM »

The conspiracy theorist narrating this is an idiot.

Something has always seemed a bit 'off' about Sandy hook. The entire way it was reported and especially the coverage or lack of coverage of Adam Lanza. And the immediate politicizing it, wasnt that in the lead up to an election too?

This guy smiling seconds before going on tv and crying, though seemingly odd behavior, proves nothing. While the narrator offets it up as indisputable proof of widespread conspiracy and furthermore you're an idiot if you don't see it his way.

It is literally proof of nothing. It's proof that he felt he needed to continue to be the 'grieving parent' because thats what they're putting him on TV for. And he did it badly. It offers nothing to confirm a conspiracy but plenty to fuel a conspiracy theory.