Author Topic: Jason Huh !!!! One huge mofo  (Read 14330 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Jason Huh !!!! One huge mofo
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 03:09:28 AM »
from where I sit...he's got his shit together..I like his structure and my guess is that he responds excellent to hormones...I like him...good guy..excellent phisique

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
Him and Kuclo are the top young guys in the country.  No, im not forgetting anybody, none of the others come close to these 2.  I saw pix of Jason in Flex after he won the Souther States (TOUGH SHOW!) and he looked friggen sick.  Genetics off the chain.  Striated glutes at 19.  Kuclo will give him a run though.   Kuclo is bigger, but Huh is more mature. Both great structure.  Love to see it!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 12:52:12 PM »
Him and Kuclo are the top young guys in the country.  No, im not forgetting anybody, none of the others come close to these 2.  I saw pix of Jason in Flex after he won the Souther States (TOUGH SHOW!) and he looked friggen sick.  Genetics off the chain.  Striated glutes at 19.  Kuclo will give him a run though.   Kuclo is bigger, but Huh is more mature. Both great structure.  Love to see it!

You're forgetting a couple of guys in that age group... Hint: both were on the cover of MD in the past year.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 12:53:40 PM »
You're forgetting a couple of guys in that age group... Hint: both were on the cover of MD in the past year.
at this point in time both Centopani and Brewer are ahead of Huh And Kuclo but they both look awesome.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
dont' know if this was posted but this pic is impressive as hell:
nasser=piece of shit

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2007, 12:56:22 PM »
at this point in time both Centopani and Brewer are ahead of Huh And Kuclo but they both look awesome.

Centropani has 4 years on those guys. 
Brewer is the one who will make the biggest impact first.  He's top pro size right now....he'll be a mass monster before he's 22.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »
dont' know if this was posted but this pic is impressive as hell:
he looks incredible there, legs need to catch up to that massive upper body though.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »

What is this I read? Do my eyes deceive me? Squadfather has a positive thing to say about Trey Brewer??? Holy shit what is going on here!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 12:58:53 PM »
What is this I read? Do my eyes deceive me? Squadfather has a positive thing to say about Trey Brewer??? Holy shit what is going on here!!!
i have NEVER SAID that Trey was not a good bodybuilder, what i said was that i don't believe the claims made about his lifts and measurements and i still don't but the guy looks awesome.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »

I did not forget them.  As far as their futures..... they will both be tops over Brewer and Centropani.  Centropani lacks shape to his legs, and Brewer lacks shape everywhere.  Kucklo will eventually be 260 on stage with nice shape, Huh 240's.  In this age group, both untouchable.  

I said before and il say it again.... WHY do you guys put so much enphasis on size and so little on structure and shape?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
I did not forget them.  As far as their futures..... they will both be tops over Brewer and Centropani.  Centropani lacks shape to his legs, and Brewer lacks shape everywhere.  Kucklo will eventually be 260 on stage with nice shape, Huh 240's.  In this age group, both untouchable. 

I said before and il say it again.... WHY do you guys put so much enphasis on size and so little on structure and shape?

I don't mean to be rude, but the correct spellings are "Centopani" and "Kuclo."

Evan can still bring up his legs to some extent, and Trey, well, he added so much size so fast that maybe he didn't distribute it effectively and focus on shape and all that... but he's still a kid, he has time to work on that.

And Squadfather, I was just teasing :)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »
I don't mean to be rude, but the correct spellings are "Centopani" and "Kuclo."

Evan can still bring up his legs to some extent, and Trey, well, he added so much size so fast that maybe he didn't distribute it effectively and focus on shape and all that... but he's still a kid, he has time to work on that.

And Squadfather, I was just teasing :)

Um bro hate to break it to ya... you cant work on shape.  you got it or you dont.  you can work on BALANCE, but not shape.  In 5yrs Kuclo and Huh blow out Evan and Brewer UNLESS they are both competing at near 300lbs, in which case that huge size difference will probably matter in the IFBB (shouldnt). 

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
Um bro hate to break it to ya... you cant work on shape.  you got it or you dont.  you can work on BALANCE, but not shape.  In 5yrs Kuclo and Huh blow out Evan and Brewer UNLESS they are both competing at near 300lbs, in which case that huge size difference will probably matter in the IFBB (shouldnt). 

Point taken. I guess we can only wait and see. I was only saying "Don't count the other two out just yet."

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 01:53:17 PM »
he looks incredible there, legs need to catch up to that massive upper body though.

Word, this guy is an animal.  He gave me a whole new respect for asian BB's.  I prefer his look to Hide's and he is just starting.  I think there is prolly some Caucasian blood in there, but Koreans are generally the larger asians.

Guys only weakness is his quads, they are alot easier to bring up than calves which he has. 

On a different note he's got nothing on "Smooth Flow" Valentino.
\

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

Sarcasm always speak the truth ( from his point of view however ) and he always gives credit where credit is due

I don't think that anybody is denying the fact that Trey is a huge guy and an awesome bodybuilder

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »
I did not forget them.  As far as their futures..... they will both be tops over Brewer and Centropani.  Centropani lacks shape to his legs, and Brewer lacks shape everywhere.  Kucklo will eventually be 260 on stage with nice shape, Huh 240's.  In this age group, both untouchable.  

So are you saying that Huh does not have shape?  He seems to have a pretty tight vacuum which is rare these days, especially for a Heavyweight.
\

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2007, 04:57:01 PM »
So are you saying that Huh does not have shape?  He seems to have a pretty tight vacuum which is rare these days, especially for a Heavyweight.

lol what?  read again man.  i said him and Kuclo DO have shape

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
does jason have some of the lowest inserting calves in the world>  They look so long down his ankle.
nasser=piece of shit

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2007, 06:49:43 PM »
does jason have some of the lowest inserting calves in the world>  They look so long down his ankle.

I was actually thinking that too, his calves seem a bit strange but if that's him kudos.
#

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »
Name some super-heavies that can beat Trey, Steve or Evan right now. I can't think of any. What heavyweight can touch Huh right now?? I can't think of any either. You can list flaws on all of them, but understand that even top Olympia competitors ALL have flaws. These guys are all 24 and under but they are ALL good enough to win a National show this year.   

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 04:53:52 AM »

I think it might be the angle of the picture taken, but in pics his legs are awesome.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 05:03:48 AM »
Here some other pics I've found on repetrope when Jason was only 19, incredible :o