Author Topic: Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?  (Read 29590 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Why have JEWS been expelled from 109 locations since 250AD?
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 10:35:56 AM »
Perhaps because of the rise of Christianity and Muslim religions.  Who decided that if people that are not like them should be discriminated upon.  Simple as that.  When a group prospers, others are jealous and decide that instead of focusing their problems on themselves, it is easier to blame someone else.

But never again. 

Reminds me of a story of the two fishermans.  One was Jewish, the other Muslim.  Both went fishing in the same area. The Jew took his time the day before, found a good stick that was strong, carved it with just the right angle, strung the string correctly, picked the right bait and prepared for hours before he went fishing.  The Muslim picked up a stick in the morning, taped some string on it, found some bait in the kitchen and also went down to fish.

The Jew caught 10 fish, the Muslim 2. 

And then instead of solving why he didnt get more fish, he blamed it on the Jew that he took his fish.

Sad.

I see it here in America all the time with people.  Blaming each other instead of trying to figure out how to make yourself better. To teach yourself something new every day, so instead of drinking beer and watching a football game on Sunday and getting drunk, sit down, read a book and learn something one day.  And stop complaining about everything.

^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^ 8)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Can a JEW lover help me
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
Hello friend, I'm Wiggs one of the board's more "important" people.  You know why it happened, I know why it happened, and many others know.  Your quest for an answer will be met with stark resistance. Good luck

any threads explaining?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
Anyone who has the ability to not only sell ice cubes to an Eskimo but also collect taxes on said ice is impressive in my book.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »

Can't give you dates but for a long time the church(es) in Europe declared it to be a sin for someone to make money in certain ways.  Among these was money lending and I think there were others.  It was probably intended to cement the superior economic power of the nobility.  The Jews didn't have any such restriction placed on them by their church doctrine so they were free to engage in banking.  You can't really blame the Jews because Catholic Europe imposed stupid restrictions on itself designed to stunt economic development.  Nevertheless, if your neighbor is getting rich doing what you've been told is a sin, and he's living the high life while you work hard and never make any progress, you're going to grow to resent the guy.  There are just as many money hungry non Jews as money hungry Jews.  The Jews weren't prevented from handling money and they were disliked for the profit it afforded them.

If you have an understanding of fractional reserve banking, you will understand why every major religion declared the practice to be forbidden.

From ancient times they understood the destructive power of usary and fractional reserve mechanisms. It leads to the downfall of society. Just as Ron Paul has repeatedly stated, all the problems we are seeing is due to the lack of sound money.

Instead of sound money, we have a massive counterfeiting machine that is destroying society. Just as Thomas Jefferson said, central banking institutions are far more dangerous than standing armies. As we can see, the institutions that have risen up around them are leaving Americans homeless on the the very continent their forefathers conquered.

In ancient sumeria, anyone caught engaging in the practice of usary and/or fractional reserve banking was subject to death.

Those who willfully destroy the society in which they live, are often unwelcome.

Also, they're a minority but just as serious in their belief (if they're devout) as other faiths that they are right about God and you, if you're not a Jew, are therefore wrong.  Christians are the same.  Muslims are the same.  It's a very annoying trait of religious people in general to insist that their faith is the only correct one, or at least a hell of a lot more correct than yours.  Well, when you're a minority and you annoy the majority you tend to get killed or booted out.

Especially when your MO leads to massive instability & the downfall of the society in which you are a guest. One can deceive as much as they want, but sooner or later, people start to figure out the real source of their problems, and when they do, ...they get angry, and determine to eradicate the source of their problems. They try to find the Solution, ...or as others have referred to it in the past... the final solution.
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »
Perhaps because of the rise of Christianity and Muslim religions.  Who decided that if people that are not like them should be discriminated upon.  Simple as that.  When a group prospers, others are jealous and decide that instead of focusing their problems on themselves, it is easier to blame someone else.

But never again.  

Reminds me of a story of the two fishermans.  One was Jewish, the other Muslim.  Both went fishing in the same area. The Jew took his time the day before, found a good stick that was strong, carved it with just the right angle, strung the string correctly, picked the right bait and prepared for hours before he went fishing.  The Muslim picked up a stick in the morning, taped some string on it, found some bait in the kitchen and also went down to fish.

And then instead of solving why he didnt get more fish, he blamed it on the Jew that he took his fish.

Sad.

I see it here in America all the time with people.  Blaming each other instead of trying to figure out how to make yourself better. To teach yourself something new every day, so instead of drinking beer and watching a football game on Sunday and getting drunk, sit down, read a book and learn something one day.  And stop complaining about everything.

Wow such a credible story  ::) NOT

We can all make up racist stories.

"So a Jew and a Christian debated. The Jew lost, so the Jew decided to kill the Christian"

See how that worked? It didn't.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2012, 02:56:51 PM »
Islam forbids interest.

So Islam is a threat to certain Jews.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2012, 04:25:12 PM »
Anyone who has the ability to not only sell ice cubes to an Eskimo but also collect taxes on said ice is impressive in my book.

...if you like a serial shyster.  ::)
People don't like being stolen from, whether that is wealth, labour, or land.
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
Pathetic attempt at a comeback, towel head.  At least you're consistent.

I wonder mr internet tough guy how you feel about Jewish towel heads?

Btw, I'm not Arab or Jewish or Brown nor do I wear turbans. So hate on schmuck :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
I do however wear a keffiyeh time to time and before you jump in excitement be aware that it's also worn by Jews although in variation of style  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2012, 04:50:01 PM »
You know it takes a lot of  chutzpah to travel around the globe declaring yourself God's chosen people.  I'm sure that might have ruffled a few weathers.  
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
You know it takes a lot of  chutzpah to travel around the globe declaring yourself God's chosen people.  I'm sure that might have ruffled a few weathers.  

Quiet you silly goy :P Catch the pun  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2012, 04:52:33 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »
More towel love and this dude's pretty important  ;D So now, next time JIDF thugs wana rip on turbans, think again :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2012, 07:34:54 PM »

A lot of Christians know something about claiming to be chosen....chosen as in they believe and don't hesitate to advertise that they are going to heaven and all the rest of us, who don't buy into all the bull, will end up burning in hell. Nope, Jews do not have an exclusive when it comes to believing they are the chosen ones. Me? I am all for the idea of ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Meaning there is no heaven and no hell....just composting.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 10:02:10 PM »
Why did Hitler kill himself?

The Jews sent him a gas bill

you really fucked that joke up

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2012, 12:01:55 AM »
Spelling of a 9 year old.

Trolling of a professional though.

hahahah!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2012, 12:07:20 AM »
If you have an understanding of fractional reserve banking

I do not, so can't speak to that.  But so what if the problem is banking practices or usury or exploitation?  Jews don't have a monopoly on that.  The Christian nobles made a pretty fair go of it for awhile there.  There are plenty of greedy assholes around.  Some are Jewish and some aren't.  Some Jews are selfish dickheads and some are nice guys.  It's inaccurate to equate the Jews with the problem of greed.

A better economist than myself might even make the case that the development of Europe would have suffered without the Jews since any sort of trade beyond barter & swap requires a banking and credit system, so it's a good thing someone was there to do it.  That being said, I don't even know what role Jews played in European financial systems.

But never again. 

We're not all out to get you.  Really, man.  Most of us just don't give a shit.  There's a weirdo fringe like OP who get it in their head that the Jews are no good but he won't have much time to spend what with budgeting his prejudice between you, blacks, mexicans, asians, etc, and anyone who isn't himself.

However, there are plenty of Jews who would give a Klansman or the Japs a run for their money when it comes to, say, the daughter bringing home 'the wrong kind of guy.'  Putting it plainly, it has been my experience that Jews are far more likely to be prejudiced than non Jews.

Are you guys an ethnicity or a religion?  Like if I want to become a Christian I can just roll up at a church and sign up, I guess, and I'd be considered as Christian as the next church member.  Can anyone just walk into a synagogue and become a convert?  I get the impression that a convert would be regarded as being somehow less Jewish than someone with Jewish lineage?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
Perhaps because of the rise of Christianity and Muslim religions.  Who decided that if people that are not like them should be discriminated upon.  Simple as that.  When a group prospers, others are jealous and decide that instead of focusing their problems on themselves, it is easier to blame someone else.

But never again.  

Reminds me of a story of the two fishermans.  One was Jewish, the other Muslim.  Both went fishing in the same area. The Jew took his time the day before, found a good stick that was strong, carved it with just the right angle, strung the string correctly, picked the right bait and prepared for hours before he went fishing.  The Muslim picked up a stick in the morning, taped some string on it, found some bait in the kitchen and also went down to fish.

Sad.

I see it here in America all the time with people.  Blaming each other instead of trying to figure out how to make yourself better. To teach yourself something new every day, so instead of drinking beer and watching a football game on Sunday and getting drunk, sit down, read a book and learn something one day.  And stop complaining about everything.

Spot on as usual Yaron!  8)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2012, 05:23:45 AM »
they don't pay their rent on time.
 ;)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2012, 06:34:25 AM »
I do not, so can't speak to that.  But so what if the problem is banking practices or usury or exploitation?  Jews don't have a monopoly on that.  The Christian nobles made a pretty fair go of it for awhile there.

Unfortunately, usary and fractional reserve banking is the root of all societal woes.

The Christian nobles absolutely did NOT practice usary. They were forbidden to do so under penalty of excommunication.

There are plenty of greedy assholes around.  Some are Jewish and some aren't.  Some Jews are selfish dickheads and some are nice guys.

Agreed.

It's inaccurate to equate the Jews with the problem of greed.

I am not equating jews with greed. I am stating that the practice of usary and the trade of banking was done by the Jewish goldsmiths and silversmiths. It is from these trades that we derive the literal translations of these surnames Goldstein & Silverstein.

However, as with any group of people, the slimey slithery ones get away, leaving the innocent to pick up the tab. Just as we saw in 2008, Wall Street got bailed out, while Main Street got stuck with the bill.

These days however, Christian churches do not excommunicate for banking, so you will see many prominent bankers who today are not Jewish.

A better economist than myself might even make the case that the development of Europe would have suffered without the Jews since any sort of trade beyond barter & swap requires a banking and credit system, so it's a good thing someone was there to do it.  That being said, I don't even know what role Jews played in European financial systems.

You are somewhat correct in your assessment, despite not knowing the role played. The Europe we now know post 'Renaissance' would most definitely have suffered. Whether that re-birth was actually the birth of a syphilitic bastard instead of the healthy bundle of a joy it could have been without the role of the bankers we may never know. While the practice of fractional reserve banking was recognized as destructive, European legislators at the time turned a blind eye, cut everyone in on the action via interest payments on deposits, and legalized it, in order to provide "liquidity" for the TransAtlantic Slave Trade.

In their effort to colonize and enslave an entire continent, they opened the door to usary, and the sale of debt, just a little bit, ...and now all hell is about to break loose ... AGAIN!

Are you guys an ethnicity or a religion?

Here's the thing... they are both.

Judaism is a religion, ...however, the vast majority of Ashkenazi Jews we see today are actually an ethnicity. They are Asiatic Khazars who adopted Judaism circa 1066, as a means to maintain the balance of power between warring Christian & Islamic factions. Alone, they were neither powerful enough to defeat the Christians or the Muslims. If they sided with the Christians, they could collectively beat the muslims, but would have to be subserviant to the Christian. Same if they sided with the Muslims. Combined, they could be powerful enough to beat the Christians, but would have to be subserviant to the Muslims. As a separate group however, they had the ability to play one side against the other, and curry favour to their advantage. A great book detailing this is called "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler.

Arthur Koestler was an 'Ashkenazi Jew' who wanted to know why it was that his people have been so reviled throughout history. He went on a quest to discover the roots of this, and what he discovered shook him to his core. He wrote about it in "The Thirteenth Tribe"

As a result of this schizophrenia within the "Jewish" community vis-a-vis "Jewish identity", there are those who view Judaism as a religion, ...and those (mainly Zionists) who view Judaism, as an ethnicity, and will do everything in their power to blur the lines of division, just as they attempt to blur the lines of division between Zionism & Judaism.

If you are to truly view Judaism as an ethnicity, don't look to the Ashkenazi (more accurately known as the Khazars) they are far from Jewish. You need to turn your sites to Africa if you're in search of genuine hebrew israelites.

Like if I want to become a Christian I can just roll up at a church and sign up, I guess, and I'd be considered as Christian as the next church member.  Can anyone just walk into a synagogue and become a convert?  I get the impression that a convert would be regarded as being somehow less Jewish than someone with Jewish lineage?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »
A lot of Christians know something about claiming to be chosen....chosen as in they believe and don't hesitate to advertise that they are going to heaven and all the rest of us, who don't buy into all the bull, will end up burning in hell. Nope, Jews do not have an exclusive when it comes to believing they are the chosen ones. Me? I am all for the idea of ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Meaning there is no heaven and no hell....just composting.

Not any different from the Muslims who not only want to force non-Muslims to pay a jizya tax for being inferior, but have also forced them to wear clothing indicating their inferior status as well as being barred from politics and other positions of power in the few times in history when they somehow managed to live the fairy tale Koran out to their heart's content.

The filthy political ideology of Mohammedanism is built around the idea of its perceived superiority.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
Me? I am all for the idea of ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Meaning there is no heaven and no hell....just composting.

So you're not aChristian, or a Jew, or a Muslim, or even a Buddhist.
You are an enviromentalist then huh? ...works for me.  ;D
w

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
So you're not aChristian, or a Jew, or a Muslim, or even a Buddhist.
You are an enviromentalist then huh? ...works for me.  ;D

I am an environmentally conscious pragmatist....today. Tomorrow may be another story.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »

Oh I agree.   Any body who feels they have a divine right is inherently dangerous because facts or rational argument will not dissuade them because god is on their side.

Much of the anger towards Jews was fostered by the Catholic church.   The catholic church blamed the Jews for the death of Christ.  As the Catholic church spread throughout Europe they educated the poor uneducated pagans by staging religious plays.  In these passion plays, the Jews were portrayed as the evil betrayer and murders of Christ.  Because of these plays the conception of the Jew as conniving murders was formed throughout Europe.  Of course there is also the issue of usury.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2012, 10:51:43 AM »
this thread needs some hot Jewesses in it, i'll start