Author Topic: NBC Race Baiting Stunt at Tea Party Fails Stupendously  (Read 3329 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
NBC Race Baiting Stunt at Tea Party Fails Stupendously
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:57:01 AM »

Liberals and Obamatrons, led by MSNBC’s attack dog Chris Matthews, like to claim people who support the Tea Party are racist. But if the Tea Party was indeed racist why would any self respecting black person join it? Do black people join the Ku Klux Klan and throwback white supremacists?

In fact, as the video above demonstrates, the Tea Party movement is open to all Americans regardless of race. On April 15, Kelly O’Donnell of NBC tried to get a black man at the D.C. Tea Party Tax Day protest to admit he was uncomfortable surrounded by mostly white people.
“These are my people,” the man responded. “They’re Americans.”

NBC and Ms. O’Donnell played the race card and it failed. Kelly O’Donnell and NBC are cognizant of race. But the man in the video is not. The Tea Party does not care about race.

Keep selling your divide and conquer snake oil, Chris Matthews. It really does not matter and it certainly does not work.

From first quarter of 2009 to the first quarter of 2010, Matthews Hardball drew a scant 96,000 viewers. AM talk radio shows in medium-sized cities draw more listeners on an average day.

In fact, MSNBC’s news shows have consistently lost viewership over the last year, which is a good thing because it means that a very small number of people are actually buying into Matthews’ divisive race-baiting.

RIP Bob Probert

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NBC Race Baiting Stunt at Tea Party Fails Stupendously
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
there are some racists in any group.

The majority of tea party members seem to be responsible adults who just want the govt to spend less money and end the welfare/warfare state.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »
wow - a 4 second clip of some reporter asking a black man at a TeaBagger rally is he feels uncomfortable.

how exactly is that race baiting?

sounds more like a reporter asking the guy a question and it seems like a reasonable question given the popular meme that the tea party is just is really just a bunch of racists.

show me some clips of reporters asking some sort of racially charged leading question to a white person and you might have something

oh yeah - and it would be helpful to show the entire interview rather than just 4 seconds of an interview

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 12:12:06 PM »
I don`t care what color the Confederacy of Dunces are or are not.  They have no point whatsoever.  They received a massive tax break this year and the majority of them virtually do not have to pay any Federal Income taxes or very little.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
yes, 98% of the people in the audience at these tea party events did in fact receive a nice refund they never saw under bush.

And if they were indeed protesting it under bush, then I can respect it now.

If they were cool with it then - and suddenly they all come out to bash a dem president for taxes (and he's taxing them less) then it's pretty obvious they're as sheepline as moveon.org and code pink.  They're the Cindy Sheehan in camoflague.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 12:32:12 PM »
where the fuck was the race baiting?  She asked a legit question.  Most of the tea party crowds have only a few colored people among them.  If he's fine there, then that's cool.  How is it race baiting when the fact is most of the tea party crowds are white?  I don't see what the big upset is about?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 06:14:24 AM »
where the fuck was the race baiting?  She asked a legit question.  Most of the tea party crowds have only a few colored people among them.  If he's fine there, then that's cool.  How is it race baiting when the fact is most of the tea party crowds are white?  I don't see what the big upset is about?

Because MSNBC, with legs wide open for nearly all things Obama, has been trying to paint any criticism of the policies from Mr "Hope-and-Change", as racist.

Chris "I-get-a-thrill-up-my-leg" Matthews (prime candidate for replacing Amber Lee Ettinger as "Obama Girl") is leading the charge on that network. And some people wonder why he keeps getting slaughtered by Glenn Beck during the 5 p.m. time slot. 96,000 viewers? That's just pitiful!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:22 AM »
I don`t care what color the Confederacy of Dunces are or are not.  They have no point whatsoever.  They received a massive tax break this year and the majority of them virtually do not have to pay any Federal Income taxes or very little.

Based on what/According to the CBS poll they make more money then the average American.Tell me what pewrcent of the 95% of blacks that voted for Obama paid income taxes last year.I bet its a tiny percentage compared to the tea party people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 07:27:42 AM »
Do you make over 250,000 dollars a year?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 07:35:29 AM »

No,we make 125,000 a year we pay income taxes and our income taxes are going to pay for filthy scum bag unions in Obamas idiotic assanine auto bailouts and assanine stimulus plans that are simply union pay outs.We are now paying for scum bags that dont pay their mortgages and idiots that dont have health care.Should I be happy about that?

Now,once again,how many of the 95% of blacks that voted for Obama  paid income taxes?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 07:35:42 AM »

You and 240 must be related.  Bindare and I already addressed this you dunce.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 07:41:41 AM »

It doesn't matter, as ObamaCare (among other things) jacks up taxes for those making under $250K, anyway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 07:42:41 AM »
It doesn't matter, as ObamaCare (among other things) jacks up taxes for those making under $250K, anyway.

So does Crap & Tax, so does and will the VAT Tax, and he has also devalued the currency. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »
Not to mention that since this idiot has taken over we lost 10,000 in income last year because of his mishandling of the economy.As predicted we did MUCH better under Bush.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 07:45:26 AM »
Not to mention that since this idiot has taken over we lost 10,000 in income last year because of his mishandling of the economy.As predicted we did MUCH better under Bush.

Black people did better under Bush; yet only 9% vote for him in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

95% voted for Obama in 2008; again, unemployment is over SIXTEEN PERCENT among African-Americans (and it's only going to get worse).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 07:48:01 AM »
Black people did better under Bush; yet only 9% vote for him in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

95% voted for Obama in 2008; again, unemployment is over SIXTEEN PERCENT among African-Americans (and it's only going to get worse).

Blacks and Jews are nearly identicle in their voting patterns.  Obama could wear a white sheet with a swastika on the front and both groups would still vote 95% for him. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
No,we make 125,000 a year we pay income taxes and our income taxes are going to pay for filthy scum bag unions in Obamas idiotic assanine auto bailouts and assanine stimulus plans that are simply union pay outs.We are now paying for scum bags that dont pay their mortgages and idiots that dont have health care.Should I be happy about that?

Now,once again,how many of the 95% of blacks that voted for Obama  paid income taxes?
The majority of your taxes go to the Department of Defense. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 07:54:31 AM »
Blacks and Jews are nearly identicle in their voting patterns.  Obama could wear a white sheet with a swastika on the front and both groups would still vote 95% for him. 
Jews are wealthier than any other segment of the population and thus pay the most taxes.  Hope this helps.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »
Jews are wealthier than any other segment of the population and thus pay the most taxes.  Hope this helps.

And your point is?

Jews would vote for David Duke & McVeigh if they were Democrats.  Same for Blacks. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 07:57:43 AM »
The majority of your taxes go to the Department of Defense. 

Im willing to pay for our defense.I dont like paying for union bailouts!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 07:59:04 AM »
And your point is?

Jews would vote for David Duke & McVeigh if they were Democrats.  Same for Blacks.  
::) yah thats likely.  I`m so sure they would vote for an Anti-Semite.  Antisemitism is a Right-Wing philosophy.

The point is Jews make more money, the most of any segment of population, and thus pay the highest taxes and do not mind at all doing so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 08:03:06 AM »
::) yah thats likely.  I`m so sure they would vote for an Anti-Semite.  Antisemitism is a Right-Wing philosophy.

The point is Jews make more money, the most of any segment of population, and thus pay the highest taxes and do not mind at all doing so.

WTF does that mean?  I dont give a rats ass about their wealth. 

They are lock step Demo voters the same as blacks.  BTW some of these lousy hasids are scamming the system far worse than anyone else. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 08:04:37 AM »
WTF does that mean?  I dont give a rats ass about their wealth. 

They are lock step Demo voters the same as blacks.  BTW some of these lousy hasids are scamming the system far worse than anyone else. 

The ones angriest are the ones paying the least or nothing at all and reaping the benefits, what little there are.  They really know not what they do.  Its quite amusing actually.  The little people doing the bidding of the higher ups without ever even knowing.  ;)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 08:07:46 AM »
I guess Louis Farakhan, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton along with most blacks, intellectuals, arabs and the self hating jews that comprise the majority of this country are all rabid right wingers. Or maybe they just subscribe to that particular right wing philosophy.

Who knew?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 08:16:04 AM »
The ones angriest are the ones paying the least or nothing at all and reaping the benefits, what little there are.  They really know not what they do.  Its quite amusing actually.  The little people doing the bidding of the higher ups without ever even knowing.  ;)

::)  ::)