Author Topic: King at 5 weeks out.  (Read 18862 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: King at 5 weeks out.
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »
PANDAEMONIUM: Giving it all I got right now. The new size is starting to surprise even me. My off-season cloths are still fitting snugly.. Disgusted and Milos are the brains behind the mass.

Rearden Metal: Thanks.. Still long way to go.

wes: You know it brother... Suffering is good.

RYAN1: I did that when I worked with Chad.. Waxy' is the new hype.

mon_of_steele: If I knew I would have already packaged, mass produced and banked in on it. Disgusted is the man to talk to.

Polska_Sensation: Appreciate the love and respect. I made the mistake of trying to please others when I should have been doing it for me.. I'm back and I'm on a mission.

flexingtonsteele: I hear you and I've got the blinders on.. Old School Baby!

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
it's really cool to have King back in here  8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2008, 12:20:56 PM »
King,

By looking at your five weeks out pics, i was thinking to myself.

What took you so long to bring it down a few notches and to stop trying to get bigger and playing "the size game" as you've been doing the past couple of years??

When you get so big, is it hard to come down in size, and do certain weights like below 250lbs seem small when your over 300lbs in the offseason?? Is it more mental than anything else??

Im just wondering what it is from your point of view.

Thanx in advance for your answer.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
King,

Long time fan few questions :

I loved the longer haircut you use to have when you turned pro and in your first DVD, you looks much better and fresher with it, it was longer on top and longer on the sides, can you grow it out like that again?

Who did your gyno surgery, took a few year to look perfect, guess scar tissue disappearing, but just wondering on surgeon?

Keep up the hard work brother!

jt
TEAM Nasser

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »
Stavios: Thanks again... A new King and new outlook.

flexingtonsteele: Good question.. It had nothing to do with "trying to get bigger" that's just the nature of the game. Bodybuilding has changed dramatically and I have been going with the flow. Insulin, IGF-1 LR3, massive amounts of GH, etc.... It's all new. I was raised on the oils in the off-season, water based in the pre-contest, and eat like a bird the last few weeks until you feel like you are about to die. I tried it all and came to the conclusion that the best method is good old suffering. I think of Gaspari and I get fired up. When he started he had no chance with his genetics...Really? He ended up pushing Haney to the limits on several occasions with his warrior heart. My circle is complete and I am coasting into the next tear.

jtsunami: Thank you for the compliment on my hair but I like it better like this. And Dr. Freedman was my surgeon.

bigbobs: I could not give a rats ass about the two... Obama has my vote. ;)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
I give up.  What's in this "Orange Drink"?

x2 please! 8)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »
PANDAEMONIUM: Giving it all I got right now. The new size is starting to surprise even me. My off-season cloths are still fitting snugly.. Disgusted and Milos are the brains behind the mass.

Rearden Metal: Thanks.. Still long way to go.

wes: You know it brother... Suffering is good.

RYAN1: I did that when I worked with Chad.. Waxy' is the new hype.

mon_of_steele: If I knew I would have already packaged, mass produced and banked in on it. Disgusted is the man to talk to.

Polska_Sensation: Appreciate the love and respect. I made the mistake of trying to please others when I should have been doing it for me.. I'm back and I'm on a mission.

flexingtonsteele: I hear you and I've got the blinders on.. Old School Baby!

who is disgusted?

Alex23

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
King, your honesty is quite impressive and has won a lot of respect on this thread. Also best of King I've seen since 2005; a New King.

Two questions:
Did become a father changed your view on bodybuilding?
Are there still things between you and Georg Farrah?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »
King, your honesty is quite impressive and has won a lot of respect on this thread. Also best of King I've seen since 2005; a New King.

Two questions:
Did become a father changed your view on bodybuilding?
Are there still things between you and Georg Farrah?

could'nt agree more.....

keep it up king!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
YoungBlood: Wish I knew.. I'm sure Disgusted will clear things up when he has perfected it.. Hang in there and we will all learn from the master.

monstercalves: He is my best friend and adviser..Mr. Jim "Magnum" Magnone.

Alex23: I appreciate it bro.. I am just being King. Bodybuilding is a renegade sport and will always be. I took full advantage of my genetic blessings and showmanship and it took me all the way to the top of the muscle world. Knowing I was going to be a father I started taking steps to ensure wealth and more importantly health so I can enjoy the next phase of my life. I will always be a bodybuilder just not as a human pin cushion. I have no comment about George.

It's lights out for me fellas... Did quads tonight and parking lot lunges.. I'm dead.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »
King will be "stepping on stage" in less than 2 weeks. Our goal is for him too look his all time best. Don't worry bout peaking too early as that is just a matter of calories and that is the easy part. Even though I do not consider King in contest shape he is right on schedule. Just needs to keep doing what he has been.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2008, 10:55:56 PM »
Holy crap thanks for responding to my question King, you are my hero in the bodybuilding world.
TEAM Nasser

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2008, 07:54:53 AM »
Does Milos have you drinking his pre,during and post supp drink?  How do you like it?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »
jtsunami: Thanks again for the love.

mon_of_steele: I did ffor the Ironman Pro earlier this year. It got me as big as a house.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »
Are you currently sponsored by any supp companies?  Last I remember you were with MT.  Does that relationship still exist?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »
jtsunami: Thanks again for the love.

mon_of_steele: I did ffor the Ironman Pro earlier this year. It got me as big as a house.

King, get biggers want to know, whats the insulin protocol that u used with milos' workout drinks??

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
mon_of_steele: I am currently signed with Supreme Protein.. A great company and a great boss... A tough guy named KC. MuscleTech is on the clock.. Good poeple.

flexingtonsteele: Big hit before training followed by small burst and another small burst twice daily.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
mon_of_steele: I am currently signed with Supreme Protein.. A great company and a great boss... A tough guy named KC. MuscleTech is on the clock.. Good poeple.

flexingtonsteele: Big hit before training followed by small burst and another small burst twice daily.

so u were eating about 300-400 grams of carbs on training days id imagine???

What about before the ironman that year. How many grams of carbs did u use to load up on the days leading up to the contest?? Id bet it was a pretty crazy amount.

Also King since u worked with Milos, what do u think about Dennis James going on pro bodybuilding weekly and blaming Milos and his carb loading protocol for his bad placings in the past couple of years. Do u think thats justified?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »
hey King what are your predictions for the Olympia?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2008, 01:45:52 PM »
King, when you retire from competition, what do you plan on doing to stay connected with pro bodybuilding?  Supplement deals, stuff like that?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2008, 03:24:09 PM »
hey King what are your predictions for the Olympia?

My prediction?........................PAIN!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »
...I did that when I worked with Chad.. Waxy' is the new hype.

Sorry,
Are you saying you believe that’s all it is – just hype?
Or do you feel it works and lives up to the hype it receives?

I’m not entirely familiar with all of Milos’ workout drinks, but for some reason I thought he included waxy in one or more of them.

Thanks!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2008, 04:25:44 PM »
Maybe we should have an 'Ask Kamali' thread.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »
Maybe we should have an 'Ask Kamali' thread.... ;D

im down for one! are u king ???  ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »
flexingtonsteele: Closer to 450 grams. 3 days out from the Ironman I was trying to "explode" so yes the carb intake was insane but necessary for the task at hand. Milos is a big boya and can handle DJ. As for me, I have no comment.

QuakerOats: I could give a rats ass about Olympia predictions.. It does not matter.

PANDAEMONIUM: Disgusted and John C. of Miami (a long time friend) and I have big plans in the making.. Bill Gates type shit!

michael arvilla: You might laugh now, but soon Myostatin Inhibitors will be on the black market and THAT will be attainable.

Montague: Waxy is a great product and it works.. The hype I was refering to is with the use of insulin and everything that comes with it.

chaos: Not now brother.. Not at 4 weeks out. After the show I will be here to create more Jedi's... I promise.